Traitor John Kelly Claims in Sworn Statement Trump Discussed Using IRS to Retaliate Against FBI Lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page

It does not bother me but I think my assessment is correct
Now I have always been a disbeliever about “don’t get down to their level”
Do get down to that level and just be more effective at it.

Notice where I posted that I misread it.

It does not bother me but I think my assessment is correct
Now I have always been a disbeliever about “don’t get down to their level”
Do get down to that level and just be more effective at it.
You seem to be missing the “more effective” part. :rolleyes:

Once again the Police State Left flips the script and blames Trump on what the Left did.

Lois Lerner ( head of IRS) harassed conservative groups under Barak Husseins Reign ;

In May 2013, the Washington Post reported that the IRS had illegally targeted conservative groups for additional reviews. Organizations with the words “tea party” or “patriot” were singled out for harassment, such as requiring them to provide a list of donors, details about their internet postings on social networking websites, and information about their family members.

When this was first reported by the media in May 2013, Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS division that had conducted these illegal activities, claimed that only low level employees had known about it, and that no high level IRS officials had known about it. However, soon afterward, NPR reported that an Inspector General report showed that Lerner had been lying, and that she herself had actually been aware of it since June 29, 2011. Even worse, during March and April of 2012, Lerner herself had actually written such letters to fifteen different conservative groups

In September 2013, a House committee released several of Lerner’s emails, which showed that she had targeted tea party groups, and that she had asked that their applications be delayed. In one of the emails from 2011, she had written “Tea Party Matter very dangerous.”

In September 2013, after having been on paid leave for four months, Lerner had still not been fired by Obama.

In September 2013, Lerner retired with a full pension.

In October 2013, it was reported that newly discovered emails proved that Lerner had violated federal law by giving the Federal Election Commission confidential tax information of several Tea party groups.

Once again the Police State Left flips the script and blames Trump on what the Left did.

Lois Lerner ( head of IRS) harassed conservative groups under Barak Husseins Reign ;

In May 2013, the Washington Post reported that the IRS had illegally targeted conservative groups for additional reviews. Organizations with the words “tea party” or “patriot” were singled out for harassment, such as requiring them to provide a list of donors, details about their internet postings on social networking websites, and information about their family members.

When this was first reported by the media in May 2013, Lois Lerner, who heads the IRS division that had conducted these illegal activities, claimed that only low level employees had known about it, and that no high level IRS officials had known about it. However, soon afterward, NPR reported that an Inspector General report showed that Lerner had been lying, and that she herself had actually been aware of it since June 29, 2011. Even worse, during March and April of 2012, Lerner herself had actually written such letters to fifteen different conservative groups

In September 2013, a House committee released several of Lerner’s emails, which showed that she had targeted tea party groups, and that she had asked that their applications be delayed. In one of the emails from 2011, she had written “Tea Party Matter very dangerous.”

In September 2013, after having been on paid leave for four months, Lerner had still not been fired by Obama.

In September 2013, Lerner retired with a full pension.

In October 2013, it was reported that newly discovered emails proved that Lerner had violated federal law by giving the Federal Election Commission confidential tax information of several Tea party groups.
For the last fucking time

401c3 rules regarding tax exemptions changed that year and the IRS was overwhelmed.

In response they began sorting by keywords. They do this for BOTH conservative and liberal orgs.

In fact the ONLY org actually denied tax exempt status was a LIBERAL group

So just stop

After six years of idiotic allegations against Trump, most all of which were fabrications and lies, I've just adopted the attitude of "Who gives a shit?" I don't even care if they're provable accusations, because the left has cried "Wolf!" far too many times.

So fuckit. Just let the wolves eat them all, I don't care. I won't shed a single tear for a single one of them.
You hate this country. We get it.

401c3 rules regarding tax exemptions changed that year and the IRS was overwhelmed.

In response they began sorting by keywords. They do this for BOTH conservative and liberal orgs.

So just stop

Absolutely false.
This was already adjudicated.

So just stop
Look it the fuck up.

That’s 100% accurate

I thought it was the CU decision that caused the influx of new applications for tax free and anonymous donations public service organizations. The real kicker is that these group are by law forbidden to have any political actions for that tax free and anonymous donors, but someone change a rule and allows them to use 50% of there asset support a political cause. That little fact came out during that phony investigation and both parties quickly ignored it.

The women all want him. The men all want to be him.

Joseph Biden (God's choice) 2024!!!

The last time this was said about someone it was the 1990s.

1696518936043.png

And that sad sack has more appeal than China Joe will ever possess in any capacity possible on the entire spectrum of human experience.

So just stop
Yeah that’s bullshit
They harassed and denied our 30 year in existence Rotary Club due to it being almost entirely a white, elder, financially stable group who helped fund 10 local agencies.

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

The only sentence from his assertions worth reading, and I quote:

No doubt, however, come tomorrow morning the entire MSM will be bleating at the top of their lungs the latest synchronized "MESSAGE" meant to take down Orange Man once and for all.

And no doubt, just like the rest of their abject/futile efforts, it will resoundingly fail.
Trump’s ex-Chief of Staff John Kelly claimed in a sworn statement that Trump discussed using the IRS to retaliate against two FBI officials involved in Russiagate.

You lose any credibility that you might have had

He never had any to begin with.

His avatar immediately gives him away to either be a brainwashed media victim, or a literal bot.

A distinction without a difference.

Trump’s ex-Chief of Staff John Kelly claimed in a sworn statement that Trump discussed using the IRS to retaliate against two FBI officials involved in Russiagate.
Apparently Kelly has been given "traitor" status, which is the default move for anyone who was in Trump's inner circle and dares to say anything critical. He joins other folks that Trump hired like Mattis, Milley, Barr, etc.

Forum List

Back