Traitor John Kelly Claims in Sworn Statement Trump Discussed Using IRS to Retaliate Against FBI Lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

The only sentence from his assertions worth reading, and I quote:

“I do not know of President Trump ordering such an investigation."

No doubt, however, come tomorrow morning the entire MSM will be bleating at the top of their lungs the latest synchronized "MESSAGE" meant to take down Orange Man once and for all.

And no doubt, just like the rest of their abject/futile efforts, it will resoundingly fail.

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

No doubt, however, come tomorrow morning the entire MSM will be bleating at the top of their lungs the latest synchronized "MESSAGE" meant to take down Orange Man once and for all.

And no doubt, just like the rest of their abject/futile efforts, it will resoundingly fail.
The Gateway Pundit strikes again

You have the ugliest avatar on this entire website.

Sorry, we're all outta medals.
She likes to reminisce when Plugs could rattle off 14 hilarious N jokes through those "give me the high-beams" fake caps and not miss a beat.

Now he shits his pants and falls down before he can mumble through 1 N joke.... so sad.

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

After six years of idiotic allegations against Trump, most all of which were fabrications and lies, I've just adopted the attitude of "Who gives a shit?" I don't even care if they're provable accusations, because the left has cried "Wolf!" far too many times.

So fuckit. Just let the wolves eat them all, I don't care. I won't shed a single tear for a single one of them.

I wouldn't put it past Trump. Anyway it's a sworn statement by Kelly and we all know how vindictive Trump is. Personally I think there is a satanic infestation raging on inside his body

The Gateway Pundit strikes again

They don't write the stories, they just cover the ones The View won't touch.

That is where you get all your news these days, right? The View? Sorry Colbert's off the air because of the writer's strike. Maybe he'll be back on.

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

Honesty who cares if he did.

it's a sworn statement by Kelly

A sworn statement that he asked a question, and then there is no evidence he acted on it once he was informed it was unlawful.

Oh - the horror!

Meanwhile we got the Manchurian candidate and his coked up dimwit son soliciting bribes from China for political favors and there's far more substantive/tangible evidence it's a thing. (Text messages, Emails, sworn statements, etc....)

But nothing to see there, right?

You are such an objective, sober-minded judge of these affairs.

You keep emotion and partisanship by the wayside, as you diligently examine the facts and make candid decisions based on all available evidence.

I applaud you good Sir.

They don't make 'em like you anymore.

I wouldn't put it past Trump. Anyway it's a sworn statement by Kelly and we all know how vindictive Trump is. Personally I think there is a satanic infestation raging on inside his body

Lord please drive the demons out of this woman and restore her to her normal self. Amen.

strzkandpageRHOTLIPSandBURNS.jpg

Yep, not buyin' it.

Why?

sounds like more info on the Biden family business dealings are about to come out ..

Forum List

Back