Trader Joe's

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
Why do the people who shop here seem highly intelligent and cultured? They dress well and are thin.

The people at Walmart seem Middle/Working class. They are chubby to obese and dress poorly.

What do you think of this? I imagine the same for Whole Foods.

i think he has a warped view.....i see fat people at trader joes...hell the place is basically a munchies shop for those wanting to feel good about their munchies....what do you imagine at whole foods....i was in earth fare yesterday and did not notice the walking skeletons you are referring to...

When I go into a store, I spend more time looking at the merchandise then I do judging the size of the other shoppers' refinement, bodies, brains or net-worth.

TJ is pretty normal.

Go to Whole Foods if you want to see granola heads grazing in their natural habitat.

I gotta say...there certainly does seem to be an unrepresentative high number of white trash and "unusual" people at Walmart.
Myself, I choose Target over Walmart every single time. Target customers seem to perfectly represent whatever population they are in. All kinds.
Walmart...it can't just be me who notices an unusually high number of "Joe Dirts" and ragged...damn ugly women. I don't know about fat people...but definitely a lower class of people.

I refuse to step foot inside a Walmart only because the people you see there are hideously unattractive.

ya are just like the poor white trash that use to mock ******* just to be better than someone....

now have a nice thanksgiving.....be thankful you dont have a disease and need the 4 buck drugs from wal mart....be thankful you can afford a great diet that isnt all starch and carbs....be thankful you have a solid education that cant be taken away from you...the list just goes on and on....but mostly be thankful for you ego....which seems to be the largest thing you have

I gotta say...there certainly does seem to be an unrepresentative high number of white trash and "unusual" people at Walmart.
Myself, I choose Target over Walmart every single time. Target customers seem to perfectly represent whatever population they are in. All kinds.
Walmart...it can't just be me who notices an unusually high number of "Joe Dirts" and ragged...damn ugly women. I don't know about fat people...but definitely a lower class of people.

A Super Walmart has everything. You get all types. Yes many are poor, they don't charge yearly membership like Costco. Many items at Walmart are the cheapest and freshest you can get. Some exact same items are 33% less than "supermarket". I shop around.

I see the food at Target, it seems no one is buying it. I don't buy it because it sits there forever.

My cousin who lives in a $3 million home on an elite golf course in Park Ridge, Illinois described Trader Joe's as the Dollar General of Whole Foods. She shops the deals. No matter how affluent, live below your means and you shall never want.

There are more Walmarts. And not many Trader Joes.

Accessibility.

Forum List

Back