Toss The Key Off The Bridge

Republican logic.
Im a republican and i say we throw them both in prison for the rest of their lives, along with any other person who betrays our nation by leaking classified information.
LMFAO.

Exposing wrong doing by government is deserving of a metal, but statists are too dumb to understand.
Its spelled "medal", dummy, and no they dont get a medal, they get prison time.
Statists. Ugh!!!

You will do well in our Orwellian future.
Nope, there wont be an Orwellian future either, Chickenlittle. Quit being wrong all the time.
You claiming I’m wrong yet you agree with our criminal government’s imprisonment of whistleblowers, is most absurd but typical of silly statists.

Im a republican and i say we throw them both in prison for the rest of their lives, along with any other person who betrays our nation by leaking classified information.
LMFAO.

Exposing wrong doing by government is deserving of a metal, but statists are too dumb to understand.
Statists. Ugh!!!

Nope, there wont be an Orwellian future either, Chickenlittle. Quit being wrong all the time.
You claiming I’m wrong yet you agree with our criminal government’s imprisonment of whistleblowers, is most absurd but typical of silly statists.
For the record, anyone who uses the word "statist" is a weirdo. Only weirdos use that word. Your silly conspiracy lingo amuses me. :iyfyus.jpg:

LMFAO.

Statists. Ugh!!!

For the record, anyone who uses the word "statist" is a weirdo. Only weirdos use that word. Your silly conspiracy lingo amuses me. :iyfyus.jpg:
It’s probably because you don’t understand the meaning of the word.

Any American supporting the tyrannical imprisonment of Manning and Assange, exposes themselves as fools.

Please read this and get educated.

Chelsea Manning is back in prison, ordered back into solitary. She is not the person she was after years of torture, isolation and chemical interrogation. Ironically, her cognitive function as a result of her previous treatment is likely to render any future interrogation useless in court, legally and practically. She received the Jose Padilla treatment, albeit refined by some years of USG practice. Her resultant mental malleability may have produced the ideal SovietAmerikan Woman.

The US appears to be a nation of laws, and yet, we absolutely are not. One of many lessons and perspectives we gain from the study of Julian Assange is just that. US political influence and debt-funded largesse resulted in Assange’s ejection from the Ecuadorian Embassy into the UK prison for terrorists in Belmarsh. US domestic corruption and misreading of the Constitution produced his indictment.

Furthermore, US government employees, from the DoD, FBI and the CIA have been interviewing Assange in Belmarsh Prison, prior to any extradition decision.

Interviewing is the wrong word. I’d like to say doctoring him, because it would be more accurate, except that word implies some care for a positive outcome. Chemical Gina has her hands in this one, and we are being told that Assange is being “treated” with 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate, known as BZ. What BZ does, from the New Yorker:

Chemical Torture - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Statists. Ugh!!!

Any American supporting the tyrannical imprisonment of Manning and Assange, exposes themselves as fools.

Chelsea Manning is back in prison, ordered back into solitary. She is not the person she was after years of torture, isolation and chemical interrogation. Ironically, her cognitive function as a result of her previous treatment is likely to render any future interrogation useless in court, legally and practically. She received the Jose Padilla treatment, albeit refined by some years of USG practice. Her resultant mental malleability may have produced the ideal SovietAmerikan Woman.

The US appears to be a nation of laws, and yet, we absolutely are not. One of many lessons and perspectives we gain from the study of Julian Assange is just that. US political influence and debt-funded largesse resulted in Assange’s ejection from the Ecuadorian Embassy into the UK prison for terrorists in Belmarsh. US domestic corruption and misreading of the Constitution produced his indictment.

Furthermore, US government employees, from the DoD, FBI and the CIA have been interviewing Assange in Belmarsh Prison, prior to any extradition decision.

Interviewing is the wrong word. I’d like to say doctoring him, because it would be more accurate, except that word implies some care for a positive outcome. Chemical Gina has her hands in this one, and we are being told that Assange is being “treated” with 3-quinuclidinyl benzilate, known as BZ. What BZ does, from the New Yorker:

Posting your weirdo links and quotes is not an effective strategy. It just makes you look like a weirdo.

Statists. Ugh!!!

Posting your weirdo links and quotes is not an effective strategy.
Oh well. You’ve got nothing. Not surprised.

Posting your weirdo links and quotes is not an effective strategy.
Oh well. You’ve got nothing. Not surprised.
Says the guy who posts fictional stories.

Forum List

Back