Toss The Key Off The Bridge

I’d be more in favor of tossing it off the bridge instead.

Well, yeah.
Just waiting for you to address what another poster asked you about Assange....
01a10.png

The jailing of Manning and Assange is proof of totalitarianism. The point is if you expose the criminals in government, you get prison. Amazingly many average citizens are fine with this terrible injustice.

This story also exposes the MSM in the West, who have supported the tyranny. Proof the MSM is controlled by the ruling establishment.

Orwell was prescient when he wrote 1984. It’s here.

I’d be more in favor of tossing it off the bridge instead.

Well, yeah.
Just waiting for you to address what another poster asked you about Assange....View attachment 259783

I did. I left a funny.
Is that the normal response to being a hypocrite? Cool.....

I guess they don't have a "I'm full of shit" emoji yet.....but this would be a good template to work from..
trump-snl.jpg

The jailing of Manning and Assange is proof of totalitarianism. The point is if you expose the criminals in government, you get prison. Amazingly many average citizens are fine with this terrible injustice.

This story also exposes the MSM in the West, who have supported the tyranny. Proof the MSM is controlled by the ruling establishment.

Not yet, but the Democrats are trying real hard.

Not yet, but the Democrats are trying real hard.
The Republicans are doing a good job of it too.

Im a republican and i say we throw them both in prison for the rest of their lives, along with any other person who betrays our nation by leaking classified information.
Are you going to PRETEND that the rest of your political colleagues aren't playing favorites b/w Assange and Mannng?

But Assange was framed, right?
Republican logic.
Im a republican and i say we throw them both in prison for the rest of their lives, along with any other person who betrays our nation by leaking classified information.
LMFAO.

Exposing wrong doing by government is deserving of a metal, but statists are too dumb to understand.
Its spelled "medal", dummy, and no they dont get a medal, they get prison time.

Are you going to PRETEND that the rest of your political colleagues aren't playing favorites b/w Assange and Mannng?
No more than the left is. Dont be a hypocrite.

Republican logic.
LMFAO.

Exposing wrong doing by government is deserving of a metal, but statists are too dumb to understand.
Statists. Ugh!!!

You will do well in our Orwellian future.

Republican logic.
LMFAO.

Statists. Ugh!!!

You will do well in our Orwellian future.
Nope, there wont be an Orwellian future either, Chickenlittle. Quit being wrong all the time.

Forum List

Back