Topless Protests

If you all need any more proof liberalism is mental disorder. We just need look at the boobs flopping around without a care if any children are around. they did the same thing with President Bush. So I thought is was just when a Republican was President
Here's the tits flopping against the war...

BUT Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo such luck its only for Republican President.... It's now WORSE under this ugly man Obama. there is no hope for us or our Society.
How are children hurt by seeing women have boobs?

If I wanted my children to see other women's boobs, I'd take them to a strip club. Why stop here? lets have the men protesting naked.
Why does it have to be prudishness or smut? Why do you make women into sex objects either way? The human body is not obscene. It takes a diseased, sex crazed mind to think that way.
Exactly.

If you all need any more proof liberalism is mental disorder. We just need look at the boobs flopping around without a care if any children are around. they did the same thing with President Bush. So I thought is was just when a Republican was President
Here's the tits flopping against the war...

BUT Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo such luck its only for Republican President.... It's now WORSE under this ugly man Obama. there is no hope for us or our Society.
How are children hurt by seeing women have boobs?

If I wanted my children to see other women's boobs, I'd take them to a strip club. Why stop here? lets have the men protesting naked.
Why does it have to be prudishness or smut? Why do you make women into sex objects either way? The human body is not obscene. It takes a diseased, sex crazed mind to think that way.

Look, do what you want with yours. i stated what I didn't want with mine. case closed not arguing over it
Don't be silly. Look at what you posted, you were the one who expressed concern over kids that aren't even yours. And when asked to explain how kids are being harmed by seeing boobies, now you get all huffy.

And if you don't like arguing, you sure picked the wrong hobby!

Forum List

Back