Topless Protests

They don't deserve to be raped, but they roundly deserve to be humiliated.

Why do they deserve to be humiliated? The human body is neither obscene nor shameful except in the minds of prudes who make lewd what is by nature not. So again, why do they deserve to be humiliated?
Can you imagine a female attorney saying to the judge "if you rule against me. I'm going to show my tits to the jury". If there's nothing wrong with displaying the female body isn't the context of a jury trial an appropriate place to do it? These women are protesting something. Therefore, they should want to be taken seriously. The minute they get naked they become a joke and deserve to be laughed at, along with the point of their protest. Public humiliation would teach them a valuable lesson.

I once had a receptionist protest my complaints about her being late by showing up in a nightgown. I made her stay all day in that nightgown. The only way she was leaving before 5 wss to quit. By 5 she was completely humiliated. She never did it again, nor was she late.

The moment you compared women protesting topless in a street to a lawyer in the courtroom threatening a judge, you lost me.

Extend yourself a little. I know you're capable of more than that.
Context is everything. Were these women protesting some right to go topless? Taking off one's clothes has a limited context. It's not suitable for everything.
Speak for yourself, sweetie. You'll never see me objecting to women taking their clothes off.
happy-096.gif

Why do they deserve to be humiliated? The human body is neither obscene nor shameful except in the minds of prudes who make lewd what is by nature not. So again, why do they deserve to be humiliated?
Can you imagine a female attorney saying to the judge "if you rule against me. I'm going to show my tits to the jury". If there's nothing wrong with displaying the female body isn't the context of a jury trial an appropriate place to do it? These women are protesting something. Therefore, they should want to be taken seriously. The minute they get naked they become a joke and deserve to be laughed at, along with the point of their protest. Public humiliation would teach them a valuable lesson.

I once had a receptionist protest my complaints about her being late by showing up in a nightgown. I made her stay all day in that nightgown. The only way she was leaving before 5 wss to quit. By 5 she was completely humiliated. She never did it again, nor was she late.

The moment you compared women protesting topless in a street to a lawyer in the courtroom threatening a judge, you lost me.

Context is everything. Were these women protesting some right to go topless? Taking off one's clothes has a limited context. It's not suitable for everything.
Speak for yourself, sweetie. You'll never see me objecting to women taking their clothes off.
happy-096.gif
And you won't pay a bit of attention to what they say will you? Just keep looking at that tits and ass. No one goes to a strip club for a lecture, right?

If you walk around with your titts hanging out you only have yourself to blame when you're being raped. That is a fact.

Matthew

Just when I think you RW trailer trash can't get any more stupid and vile ...

How do you explain the 75 year old woman I just read about? Raped by several of your inbred, cracker ass, feral white trash.

What about women asleep in their beds? Was their rape their fault because they were wearing nightgowns? Should they have been wearing chain mail?

NO means no.

Doesn't matter how she's dressed or not dressed.

happy-096.gif
And you won't pay a bit of attention to what they say will you? Just keep looking at that tits and ass. No one goes to a strip club for a lecture, right?
You mean they have a cause??

surprised-004.gif

"Hey guys, a bunch of us are going to a Pro Gun rally tomorrow and as a show of solidarity against oppressive anti gun forces were all gonna whip our cawks out!"

- Said No Guy. Ever.

happy-096.gif

They probably see it as opposite. That baring their breasts is getting them attention and then they make point. It has obviously worked to some degree because we are talking about it.

happy-096.gif

They probably see it as opposite. That baring their breasts is getting them attention and then they make point. It has obviously worked to some degree because we are talking about it.
Really. What's their cause? When was the last time someone mentioned that cause?

happy-096.gif

Really. What's their cause? When was the last time someone mentioned that cause?

Police violence against black women.

happy-096.gif

In 16 pages how many times was that cause mentioned?

happy-096.gif

Just because you're preoccupied with the breasts doesn't mean everyone else is! :biggrin::boobies:

happy-096.gif

i had a link that may get you to take that back

--LOL

happy-096.gif

--LOL
Ugly tits? They don't exist! I'm a naturist and I'm used to seeing all kinds. Some casual beach nudity like in Europe would serve us well. Once breasts have been exposed enough, they lose their novelty.

happy-096.gif

--LOL
Ugly tits? They don't exist! I'm a naturist and I'm used to seeing all kinds. Some casual beach nudity like in Europe would serve us well. Once breasts have been exposed enough, they lose their novelty.
Nah. Some addict high on bath salts will just slice them off. Druggies are attracted to things that move.

happy-096.gif

--LOL
Nah. Some addict high on bath salts will just slice them off. Druggies are attracted to things that move.
--LOL

and shiny things

happy-096.gif

--LOL
Drugs are legal in Europe.

Just because you're preoccupied with the breasts doesn't mean everyone else is! :biggrin::boobies:
eyes_138.gif

Forum List

Back