Zone1 Top 100 Longest Members List!

Lol, I could not tell ya when I started burning my time here. How many post, reactions etc Why would one care. I remember one year my coach showed me my offensive stats in baseball and a great deal of praise came along with it. He asked me how I approached going up to the plate. My answer was simple. See the ball hit the ball it all just seems to work out.
According to your profile, right next to your name right next to your post, you can see your stats.

But am I No.1?
Yes, yes you are number one.

photo-1581864353095-ec9ced350147

According to your profile, right next to your name right next to your post, you can see your stats.
You need to remember that this is evenflo, Papa.

You don't want him to think he is stuck forever on one thousand nine hundred sixty nine posts, do you?

Lol, I made people afraid of it. Somebody beaned one of our guys or spiked our second baseman. The coach would call down to the pen switch the catcher and first baseman. I would come in a play a little chin music.
Ah yes, very talented Chinese composer.

Lol, I could not tell ya when I started burning my time here. How many post, reactions etc Why would one care. I remember one year my coach showed me my offensive stats in baseball and a great deal of praise came along with it. He asked me how I approached going up to the plate. My answer was simple. See the ball hit the ball it all just seems to work out.
Plagiarizing Pete Rose just seemed to work out?

Baseball stats can be misleading. I never struck out at bat, not even once, and scored at least 30 runs a season at worst, along with a lot of stolen bases, got All Star trophies 5 years running as a right fielder, no errors, yet my batting average never topped .225.

Forum List

Back