Top 10 Things Women Do That Destroy Their Marriage

Anathema, your moral failings are known to others than you may think right now.

Keep this up, and you will pay yourself with your own coin.

My failings are as numerous as everyone else's. I won't deny that. I expect to die at the hand of this Government in one way or another and I'm ready for that at all times.

What a goofy sounding critter

To balance, yes, men have a top 10 list of their own to destroy marriages as well.

Women, the key is that if you treat a man in the manners in which you belittle women, he will leave you.

Number one's almost always money-related. So I'd think if she overspends that'd do it.

Two's usually sexual dissatisfaction. Bad sex, not enough sex, etc.

Three's usually cheating. If cheating isn't going to sit right in your lap, don't get married. Expecting someone good at sex, who enjoys sex, to be content with you only you for the next several decades isn't realistic.

To balance, yes, men have a top 10 list of their own to destroy marriages as well.

Women, the key is that if you treat a man in the manners in which you belittle women, he will leave you.

Number one's almost always money-related. So I'd think if she overspends that'd do it.

Two's usually sexual dissatisfaction. Bad sex, not enough sex, etc.

Three's usually cheating. If cheating isn't going to sit right in your lap, don't get married. Expecting someone good at sex, who enjoys sex, to be content with you only you for the next several decades isn't realistic.

A relationship is about trust. If you cannot trust your partner to be faithful then find one you can trust. Without trust there is no relationship in my opinion.

hmmmm, and I've always thought the secret was in this tale:

''Happy wife, Happy life!''

Words are like toothpaste. Once they are out, there is no getting them back in. Regardless of how sorry you are afterward, the damage has been done.
Amen to this. In my opinion, this also goes for a person's choice of action too. Once something has been done. it can't be undone no matter how much they may regret it later on.

Thanks for the great write up! God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. To me, for a marriage to be successful, the following three things should be in the picture at all times coming from both spouses: Honesty, communication, and consideration. :) :) :)

Last edited:
More people should be willing to give open relationships a try. It can be awesome bringing in another vgl female to please your man at the same time, or bringing in another hot man for some exciting dp action.

Or bring in some other Dominas to participate lol :eusa_shhh:

Maybe so many married people's sex lives wouldn't be so lame if they weren't so caught up in monogamy.

Men aren't women with penises. There's a lot of emphasis on understanding women, which is tricky for even other women, but little regard for understanding men, and we ain't that complicated. Too many women play mind games to control men and most men will go along with it up to a point but it gets old fast.

Just ease up on the psychological stuff and things will go much better. Men want companionship, not amateur analysis on a daily basis.

2. Having unrealistic expectations:

That is Number One, Number Two, Number Three, Number Four and Number Five of the things women do which destroy a relationship.

Even if, by chance, a woman has an expectation that is NOT unrealistic, she doesn't verbally express it. She will keep it a secret and then resent the man for not meeting it.

Women have weird little conversations with their significant other in their heads. These mental conversations are as real to them as the ones they have out loud. She will hate her man for what he said in a conversation she had in her head!

Or she will have a mental conversation with him, and then when she tries to have it with him in real life, and he doesn't follow the script, she hates him for it, even though he never got a copy of the script.

Women will have a dream where her man does something rotten, and when she wakes up, she will treat him as if he really did that.

Men don't have a chance.

Last edited:
His and hers diaries

1. HER DIARY
Saturday night I thought he was acting weird. We had made plans to meet at a bar to have a drink. I was shopping with my friends all day long, so I thought he was upset at the fact that I was a bit late, but he made no comment.

Conversation wasn't flowing so I suggested that we go somewhere quiet so we could talk, he agreed but he kept quiet and absent. I asked him what was wrong he said nothing. I asked him if it was my fault that he was upset.

He said it had nothing to do with me and not to worry.

On the way home I told him that I loved him, he simply smiled and kept driving. I can't explain his behavior; I don't know why he didn't say I love you too.

When we got home I felt as if had lost him, as if he wanted nothing to do with me anymore. He just sat there and watched T.V. He seemed distant and absent.

Finally I decided to go to bed, about 10 minutes later he came to bed and to my surprise he responded to my caress and we made love, but I still felt that he was distracted and his thoughts where somewhere else.

I decided that I could not take it anymore so I decided to confront him with the situation but he had fallen asleep. I started crying and cried until I too fell asleep.

I don't know what to do, I'm almost sure that his
thoughts are with someone else. My life is a disaster.

2 - HIS DIARY
Today the Lakers lost, but at least I got laid.

So in other words a woman is to serve the man whether she wants to or not?

Yes.

The female preferred view of the world where women have options and men have obligations is not feasible. Sorry.

Men and women are different and require different relationship inputs in order to produce happiness. Imagine how life would function if married men bought gifts for their wives based on how men appreciated the gift? Women would be getting cases of beer and auto tools for Christmas. This doesn't happen very much so it's clear that most of us understand that men and women are different.

Men need respect from women far more than women need respect from men. Women need to be loved more than men. Go back to the list in the OP, most of the points focus on respect - demeaning one's husband, looking down on him, is a knife to his guts, probably equivalent to a wife seeing a look of disgust on her husband's face when she disrobes.

I won't say that this isn't true for the majority, but there's a sizable minority that don't fit your gender role paradigm.

Marriage is a private working out of roles between two consenting adults, not something that the rest of world gets to define.

2. Having unrealistic expectations:

That is Number One, Number Two, Number Three, Number Four and Number Five of the things women do which destroy a relationship.

Even if, by chance, a woman has an expectation that is NOT unrealistic, she doesn't verbally express it. She will keep it a secret and then resent the man for not meeting it.

Women have weird little conversations with their significant other in their heads. These mental conversations are as real to them as the ones they have out loud. She will hate her man for what he said in a conversation she had in her head!

Or she will have a mental conversation with him, and then when she tries to have it with him in real life, and he doesn't follow the script, she hates him for it, even though he never got a copy of the script.

Women will have a dream where her man does something rotten, and when she wakes up, she will treat him as if he really did that.

Men don't have a chance.

I solved that problem early on. I told my spouse that mind reading was one of the few superpowers I didn't have. Each time she came up with one of these scenarios I reminded her of my mind reading shortcoming. Eventually the message sank in that she had to actually have these conversations with me in person and deal with the outcome as it was in reality.

In summary we needed to communicate in real time with each other.

Forum List

Back