Too Much Listening To The Demonization of Oil Companies?

It is just fucking weird to see Americans defend a foriegn oil company for lying its ass off to our country and then trashing a huge important natural resource of food and commerse.

What the fuck is with Americans defending a foreign oil companies interests over American interests???
what the fuck are you talking about
no one in this thread is defending BP

Do you really think that would stop truthdoesn'tmatter? She has an agenda and really doesn't need to use the facts.
What's funny is topspin with a self proclaimed MBA degree thanked her for her drivel.
He probably bought the MBA degree off of EBAY. :lol:

Oh, the poor oil companies. Thank God nearly every Republican voted to give them more than 35 BILLION in subsidies. AND they managed to convince a few Democrats. Enough to given them the 61 votes needed. Oil companies are home to some of the greatest corporate Gods. The Republican "Trifecta", in the name of "God, Jesus and the CEO".

NO MONEY TO THOSE LAZY UNEMPLOYED. Let them eat "oil".

Akaka (D-HI), Nay
Alexander (R-TN), Nay
Barrasso (R-WY), Nay
Baucus (D-MT), Nay
Bayh (D-IN), Nay
Begich (D-AK), Nay
Bennet (D-CO), Nay
Bennett (R-UT), Nay
Bingaman (D-NM), Nay
Bond (R-MO), Nay
Boxer (D-CA), Yea
Brown (D-OH), Yea
Brown (R-MA), Nay
Brownback (R-KS), Nay
Bunning (R-KY), Nay
Burr (R-NC), Nay
Burris (D-IL), Yea
Byrd (D-WV), Not Voting
Cantwell (D-WA), Yea
Cardin (D-MD), Yea
Carper (D-DE), Yea
Casey (D-PA), Yea
Chambliss (R-GA), Nay
Coburn (R-OK), Nay
Cochran (R-MS), Nay
Collins (R-ME), Nay
Conrad (D-ND), Nay
Corker (R-TN), Nay
Cornyn (R-TX), Nay
Crapo (R-ID), Nay
DeMint (R-SC), Nay
Dodd (D-CT), Nay
Dorgan (D-ND), Nay
Durbin (D-IL), Yea
Ensign (R-NV), Nay
Enzi (R-WY), Nay
Feingold (D-WI), Yea
Feinstein (D-CA), Yea
Franken (D-MN), Yea
Gillibrand (D-NY), Yea
Graham (R-SC), Nay
Grassley (R-IA), Nay
Gregg (R-NH), Nay
Hagan (D-NC), Nay
Harkin (D-IA), Yea
Hatch (R-UT), Nay
Hutchison (R-TX), Nay
Inhofe (R-OK), Nay
Inouye (D-HI), Nay
Isakson (R-GA), Nay
Johanns (R-NE), Nay
Johnson (D-SD), Not Voting
Kaufman (D-DE), Yea
Kerry (D-MA), Nay
Klobuchar (D-MN), Yea
Kohl (D-WI), Yea
Kyl (R-AZ), Nay
Landrieu (D-LA), Nay
Lautenberg (D-NJ), Yea
Leahy (D-VT), Yea
LeMieux (R-FL), Not Voting
Levin (D-MI), Yea
Lieberman (ID-CT), Nay
Lincoln (D-AR), Nay
Lugar (R-IN), Nay
McCain (R-AZ), Nay
McCaskill (D-MO), Yea
McConnell (R-KY), Nay
Menendez (D-NJ), Yea
Merkley (D-OR), Yea
Mikulski (D-MD), Yea
Murkowski (R-AK), Nay
Murray (D-WA), Yea
Nelson (D-FL), Yea
Nelson (D-NE), Nay
Pryor (D-AR), Nay
Reed (D-RI), Yea
Reid (D-NV), Yea
Risch (R-ID), Nay
Roberts (R-KS), Not Voting
Rockefeller (D-WV), Yea
Sanders (I-VT), Yea
Schumer (D-NY), Yea
Sessions (R-AL), Nay
Shaheen (D-NH), Yea
Shelby (R-AL), Nay
Snowe (R-ME), Nay
Specter (D-PA), Yea
Stabenow (D-MI), Yea
Tester (D-MT), Nay
Thune (R-SD), Nay
Udall (D-CO), Nay
Udall (D-NM), Nay
Vitter (R-LA), Nay
Voinovich (R-OH), Nay
Warner (D-VA), Nay
Webb (D-VA), Nay
Whitehouse (D-RI), Yea
Wicker (R-MS), Nay
Wyden (D-OR), Yea

I'm pleading ignorance on this; you gave a list of how senators voted - please also give us a link to the bill/law they were voting on.

Part of the purpose of the tax law is to shape policy, equalize opportunity, incentivize, etc. I would like to take a closer look at the legislation, and what they were thinking.

Ah well some random person on YOUR side said we should throw rocks through their windows so it's okay if a lunatic on OUR side tries to kill someone!

Love that defense. Just priceless. Hey! maybe we can use it to make it all right for the SEIU to terrorize CHILDREN of executives! Won't that be awesome too??

Our side your side?

tell me how you know the party regisration of a criminal who has not been caught?

here is someone calling sides and seems to think that because it was aimed at BP is must be the left doing the bombing.

There is a clear taking sides of BP by the right and has been from the first day.

Dudes you have defended them from the start.

It is just fucking weird to see Americans defend a foriegn oil company for lying its ass off to our country and then trashing a huge important natural resource of food and commerse.

What the fuck is with Americans defending a foreign oil companies interests over American interests???
Would you defend a American Oil Company and its interests?

Ah well some random person on YOUR side said we should throw rocks through their windows so it's okay if a lunatic on OUR side tries to kill someone!

Love that defense. Just priceless. Hey! maybe we can use it to make it all right for the SEIU to terrorize CHILDREN of executives! Won't that be awesome too??

Our side your side?

tell me how you know the party regisration of a criminal who has not been caught?

here is someone calling sides and seems to think that because it was aimed at BP is must be the left doing the bombing.

There is a clear taking sides of BP by the right and has been from the first day.

hey you dipshit moron, YOU are the only one that has even mentioned BP in this thread, other than ME to ask you where BP was mentioned in the story

Our side your side?

Just because you say so doesn't make it so, TDM. Please provide the actual posts. I asked you this before and all I got from you was something like "You know it's true."
Nobody is defending BP......I blame both BP and the government not holding up to their responsibilities.

Forum List

Back