Too Much Alcohol

I never could get on the dance floor unless I was tipsy. I know whaca mean, Lumpy. It has lost its appeal.

(Drinking, not dancing....)

Tipsy and dancing... yup..

It slowed down when the hangovers started...

You just thought you could dance when drinking :D

I have not consumed much alcohol at all for 12 years or so.
And did not consume much before then.
alcohol tastes bad/bitter to me. I have the bitter gene.

Now it would be a way to die for me considering the doseage of pain meds I consume.

When I was young I loved to get drunk and party.

Now, not so much.....:(

lolwut.jpg

When I was young I loved to get drunk and party.

Now, not so much.....:(

Partying has taken on a new meaning for me too, sweetie. Being here tonight with YOU and others, is much safer and more fun than being out with thousands of tourists who are at the coast to ring in the new year, and then...drive...:eusa_whistle: Now excuse me while I pour myself a third glass of wine...*W00* :lol:

If only there were marijuana and opium dens rather than alcohol bars. It'd be much more of an edifying, placid, friendly atmosphere in contrast to the obnoxious ebullience and sometimes violent air of a tavern.

I was in my early to mid teens in the 70's...I drank and partied like there was no tomorrow:razz:...now? not much...age, quality of life etc...it all catches up.

The more Alcohol you have the more saturates your brain. And if you have too much, then your body slows down and you black out. Drink too much and you will go into a coma or die. I know because most my family died cause of drinking too much alcohol and I have taken classes on this.

I can't even smell the cap of Cherry Vodka and not want to hurl...or Kessler's whiskey...or Boones Farm wine...oh my God, wine hangover is horrendous.
The number of times I have kneeled to the porcelain god in my youth...man...no more.
Now after 2-3 beers I am ready for iced tea.

I can't even smell the cap of Cherry Vodka and not want to hurl...or Kessler's whiskey...or Boones Farm wine...oh my God, wine hangover is horrendous.
The number of times I have kneeled to the porcelain god in my youth...man...no more.
Now after 2-3 beers I am ready for iced tea.

1 drink.. I'm mellow

2 drinks.. I'm frisky

3 drinks.. I better doing something physical

4 drinks.. Good Night Lumpy 1

I used to do my share of partying and alcohol drinking... Now, because of the medications I take, I have to be very light with the alcohol consumption. I talk about Jack Daniels more than I drink it. There's lots of things I used to do all night - and drinking was one of them - but now, I really enjoy a good night's sleep!

After 3 or 4 I start feeling it, depends on if I just ate recently or not. 6, I'm buzzing and my cheeks get made fun of. I lose count after 9. :D

And somewhere around 12 is vomit territory. :beer:

After 3 or 4 I start feeling it, depends on if I just ate recently or not. 6, I'm buzzing and my cheeks get made fun of. I lose count after 9. :D

And somewhere around 12 is vomit territory. :beer:

I used to drive to work with a Guy that drank a 6 pack of beer and had a roll of beans (whites) before we got to work everyday... just amazing, a 1/2 hr. drive.

Forum List

Back