What do hermits do --

other than just hang out ?

Make lefse?

lefse.jpg

The ambitious ones offer words of wisdom while sitting naked outside their inaccessable mountain caves. If they are especially hardworking they can become spiritual celebrities.

All this is much easier now thanks to the internets. Please visit my website for a webcam view of me naked blogging deep things. Donations welcome.

The ambitious ones offer words of wisdom while sitting naked outside their inaccessable mountain caves. If they are especially hardworking they can become spiritual celebrities.

All this is much easier now thanks to the internets. Please visit my website for a webcam view of me naked blogging deep things. Donations welcome.

Wouldn't a real hermit avoid other people and what's the point in working hard if you're a hermit. It's not like someone is going to notice your efforts.

Wouldn't a real hermit avoid other people and what's the point in working hard if you're a hermit. It's not like someone is going to notice your efforts.
Unless you get a big stipend as a hermit-in-residence at some well funded institution or you are a teenage single mother welfare queen hermit you have to earn your keep somehow or the banks will foreclose on the trophy cave that you bought with an ARM.
Of course hermits avoid other people and behave as if no one is noticing thier efforts. It's all part of the hermit game. It's how you get a following. Big sunglasses help too.

You should invest in my handbook, How I Made a Million in 8 Weeks. Check out my infomercial if you have any more questions.

Unless you get a big stipend as a hermit-in-residence at some well funded institution or you are a teenage single mother welfare queen hermit you have to earn your keep somehow or the banks will foreclose on the trophy cave that you bought with an ARM.
Of course hermits avoid other people and behave as if no one is noticing thier efforts. It's all part of the hermit game. It's how you get a following. Big sunglasses help too.

You should invest in my handbook, How I Made a Million in 8 Weeks. Check out my infomercial if you have any more questions.

How about a hermit who has all his needs taken care of ? Do they daydream ?

Um, I play with my parrots alot. Or talk to/email other hermits. But I'm not your typical hermit

Forum List

Back