Unhinged Dem Rep Screams About How Much Joe Biden Loves Hunter

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

The best part is when she says she wishes her parents loved her as much as Joe loves Hunter! LOL!!! Right, "I love you so much that I can going to make you the fall guy in my international grift scheme!!!" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!

This rep ought to be removed from office for being so stupid.
that sounds like an excuse for his actions not a defense against them,,

The best part is when she says she wishes her parents loved her as much as Joe loves Hunter! LOL!!! Right, "I love you so much that I can going to make you the fall guy in my international grift scheme!!!" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!

Did they ask her how she felt about Hunter's illegitimate child Joe ignores and pretends does not exist?

• Banned
Grandstanding for her constituency.
Lying takes skill. Look at how good Bill Clinton is at it. Even Barry Five-0 is a relatively talented liar. This ghetto trash, however, is a complete loser at it. She tips it off with the shouting, and cements is with claims so fake and unrealistic that she ruins her own credibility. But, she will improve with practice. One day she may, in fact, be royal leftist garbage.

Another black woman guarding the honor of an old racist white politician.

Michelle_Obama - half_the_credit - old politicians.png

MAGAts don't understand what it's like to love one's children, I guess.

How absolutely and stereotypically ghetto.

Looks more like it belongs on SNL.

Hunter was paying $20,000 a month child support until the court reduced it.
No. He was supposed to be paying $20,000.00 per month. He keeps having to go back to court for, among other things, payment default. Hunter prefers buying cocaine over making sure his kid is fed. But, you know, that is typical Biden stuff.

God I hate all that head whipping shit black women do!!!
I mean what the hell kind of point are they trying to get across by whipping their heads around like a bobblehead doll?

Forum List

Back