Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

I think everyone's been missing a point even more troubling than her faking being black: She apparently faked a threatening letter against blacks in the NAACP PO Box. Postal employees noticed that the letter was missing some marks (stamps, etc.) that are present in non-fake letters. See deep into this USA Today for details: Parents out black NAACP leader as white woman

No, I admit that Obama played you all like a fiddle.
How did Obama play anyone? Your premise for that retarded argument has already been shredded. I'm all ears on your opinion. Got something I dont know?
laugh.gif

He's a race baiting Ivy League hustler who preyed on the blacks as a community organizer. Now, as CO in chief, he has made the economy and culture even worse for blacks than before he was President.

Not exactly the Hopenchange he promised.
Obama put in good work as a community organizer. As the most powerful man on the planet he cleaned up the mess Bush left and almost tripled my networth. Sounds like your opinion is even more erroneous than I originally thought.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid bub.

Now, back to the topic.

I recommend that Smart Asian High School Students become Wrongskin and self-identify as black or hispanic. That way, they won't be handicapped when applying to high prestige universities.
Keep proving how illiterate you are. First you said the POTUS wasnt descended from the enslaved. I made you look quite the fool on that one.

No one cares what you recommend. You dont have any influence or power.

*cough* Privileged Prep School and Ivy League education.

He's as authentic as OJ Simpson was during his trial. IOW, a big phony.

But as you wish to continue the theme that people who think they are white have a tiny fraction of black slave ancestry, then EVERYONE should qualify for AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PROGRAMS.

I'll also note the Incredible Irony of you applying the "one drop rule" that was used to justify segregation to associate Obama with a slave on his White genetic line.

One-drop rule - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In other words: she's a confidence trickster who's made financial gains under false
pretences.

THAT is the big problem, once you get any form of financial gain out of it, its fraud.

Except there won't be any prosecution seeing as we're living under a liberal narrative. Even your Republican Congressmen will join the chorus of "understanding" and "forgiveness" in due course. Much the same as the Tories over here will sing from the approved hymn sheet whenever the usual suspects put their foot in it. Trust me, this will be swept under the carpet quicker than you (or I) can say: #BlackLivesMatter.

Very curious to see how the black community reacts to this, and how her friends react to this. I would think its more about the lies than the actual fact that she is probably (mostly) white by definition.
The Black community is not monlithic. Some will see it as a good thing, others will be outraged, and still others couldnt care less.

That's not how the "leaders in the black community" portray it, that's for sure.

In a similar way, Obama conned the Dems. He's not an African-American who descended from slaves and overcame a disadvantaged background.

When did anyone claim that?

Racism never singled out anybody because they "descended from slaves" or "had a disadvantaged background". It singled people out because they're black.

In other words: she's a confidence trickster who's made financial gains under false
pretences.

THAT is the big problem, once you get any form of financial gain out of it, its fraud.

Except there won't be any prosecution seeing as we're living under a liberal narrative. Even your Republican Congressmen will join the chorus of "understanding" and "forgiveness" in due course. Much the same as the Tories over here will sing from the approved hymn sheet whenever the usual suspects put their foot in it. Trust me, this will be swept under the carpet quicker than you (or I) can say: #BlackLivesMatter.

Very curious to see how the black community reacts to this, and how her friends react to this. I would think its more about the lies than the actual fact that she is probably (mostly) white by definition.
The Black community is not monlithic. Some will see it as a good thing, others will be outraged, and still others couldnt care less.

That's not how the "leaders in the black community" portray it, that's for sure.
I'm curious on who you think are the leaders in the Black community? This one is always good for some laughs!

In a similar way, Obama conned the Dems. He's not an African-American who descended from slaves and overcame a disadvantaged background.

When did anyone claim that?

Racism never singled out anybody because they "descended from slaves" or "had a disadvantaged background". It singled people out because they're black.
Even if that was the claim I shot down that retarded argument.

Did NAACP president lie about her race City investigates Spokane - KXLY.com

So, given these people are stupid. This woman is OBVIOUSLY white. The only thing that makes her look black is POSSIBLY her hair, but that could just be a perm job.

So, how could no one else notice she's white???

But let's just think about this. You can't have an all white group. That's "discrimination." So, can you have an all black group. Is it discrimination to exclude her because she's white???

How did Obama play anyone? Your premise for that retarded argument has already been shredded. I'm all ears on your opinion. Got something I dont know?
laugh.gif

He's a race baiting Ivy League hustler who preyed on the blacks as a community organizer. Now, as CO in chief, he has made the economy and culture even worse for blacks than before he was President.

Not exactly the Hopenchange he promised.
Obama put in good work as a community organizer. As the most powerful man on the planet he cleaned up the mess Bush left and almost tripled my networth. Sounds like your opinion is even more erroneous than I originally thought.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid bub.

Now, back to the topic.

I recommend that Smart Asian High School Students become Wrongskin and self-identify as black or hispanic. That way, they won't be handicapped when applying to high prestige universities.
Keep proving how illiterate you are. First you said the POTUS wasnt descended from the enslaved. I made you look quite the fool on that one.

No one cares what you recommend. You dont have any influence or power.

*cough* Privileged Prep School and Ivy League education.

He's as authentic as OJ Simpson was during his trial. IOW, a big phony.

But as you wish to continue the theme that people who think they are white have a tiny fraction of black slave ancestry, then EVERYONE should qualify for AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PROGRAMS.

I'll also note the Incredible Irony of you applying the "one drop rule" that was used to justify segregation to associate Obama with a slave on his White genetic line.

One-drop rule - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
You should get your money back then. :itsok:

I told you before your opinion is just that. I want proof.

Everyone but white males qualify for AA. White women benefit the most from it.

I dont have a problem with the one drop rule. Whats so ironic about it? Typically if you have Black in you I consider you Black.

I'm curious on who you think are the leaders in the Black community? This one is always good for some laughs!

The ones who take on the role of it. The CBC to start, Sharpton, et al. Is the media wrong in giving them the attention it does?

So, given these people are stupid. This woman is OBVIOUSLY white. The only thing that makes her look black is POSSIBLY her hair, but that could just be a perm job.

But let's just think about this. You can't have an all white group. That's "discrimination." So, can you have an all black group. Is it discrimination to exclude her because she's white???
As far as I know...there are no race restrictions for being a member of the NAACP.

Only white people are racist and blacks are always victims.

Dude....get with the program. :banghead:

:D

I'm just wondering how NO ONE figured out, until now she was white???

I've seen black people pose as white people but I've never seen a white person pose as a black person.

Is this another case of a liberal wanting soooo bad to be a victim she faked her race? Like Elizabeth Warren faking being a Native American?

Whites ain't colored folk......no wonder you are a clerk...

Only white people are racist and blacks are always victims.

Dude....get with the program. :banghead:

:D

I'm just wondering how NO ONE figured out, until now she was white???

I've seen black people pose as white people but I've never seen a white person pose as a black person.

Is this another case of a liberal wanting soooo bad to be a victim she faked her race? Like Elizabeth Warren faking being a Native American?
Ask the perps, how the hell should we know?

The ones who take on the role of it. The CBC to start, Sharpton, et al. Is the media wrong in giving them the attention it does?
Sharpton is employed as the boogeyman for you white people. Never fails you guys claim he is a leader! :laugh:

I appreciate the media for giving him attention. Keeps the monkeys distracted.

"The ones that take on the role of it"? Can you name 5 people that take on the role besides Sharpton, or my personal favorite, Jessie Jackson?

Sharpton is employed as the boogeyman for you white people. Never fails you guys claim he is a leader! :laugh:

I appreciate the media for giving him attention. Keeps the monkeys distracted.

"The ones that take on the role of it"? Can you name 5 people that take on the role besides Sharpton, or my personal favorite, Jessie Jackson?

The CBC.

Forum List

Back