Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

It really just shows how absurd the fixation on RACE is.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

We have come a long way from this. It's one thing to be proud of ones culture and background, its another to use it as an advantage or a bludgeon, or as a way of isolating yourself from the culture of the country as a whole.

This is the correct motorcycle.

Oh, for Pete's sake........does she have any idea how stupid she looks?

Rachel Dolezal is a two bit conman.

In other words: she's a confidence trickster who's made financial gains under false
pretences.

THAT is the big problem, once you get any form of financial gain out of it, its fraud.

Except there won't be any prosecution seeing as we're living under a liberal narrative. Even your Republican Congressmen will join the chorus of "understanding" and "forgiveness" in due course. Much the same as the Tories over here will sing from the approved hymn sheet whenever the usual suspects put their foot in it. Trust me, this will be swept under the carpet quicker than you (or I) can say: #BlackLivesMatter.

In other words: she's a confidence trickster who's made financial gains under false
pretences.

THAT is the big problem, once you get any form of financial gain out of it, its fraud.

In a similar way, Obama conned the Dems. He's not an African-American who descended from slaves and overcame a disadvantaged background. He was raised by his well-off white grand parents in Hawaii and went to a prestigious prep school, and then on to a mysteriously financed Ivy League education.
Actually Obama mother is the descendant of a slave. All African-Americans arent descended from the enslaved. Typical of ignorant people to think so.

As REPARATIONS are a big plank in the Racial Justice Platform, the implication is that slavery is a key component of the African American experience. And history indicates that the vast majority of Africans who came to America in the slave era were slaves.

You can't have it both ways, bub.

An NAACP leader has been outed for posing as black when she is white (just like Liz Warren pretended to be native American). Clearly, the Wrong-Skinned have rights, and should benefit from Affirmative Action programs!

View attachment 42444

An NAACP leader's parents have made a startling revelation: their daughter, for years a highly visible civil rights activist in Eastern Washington, is white.

Rachel Dolezal, Spokane's NAACP Chapter President and part-time Africana Studies professor at Eastern Washington University, has been misleading people about her ethnicity for years, her parents say.

Her mother even offered photographic proof. While today the 37-year-old divorcee currently sports tight, dark curls, her mom Ruthanne Dolezal showed KREM photos of the fair and freckled blonde daughter she once knew.

Dolezal is now facing a city ethics probe after she identified herself as black in an application to serve on a local police ombudsman commission - a position she secured....

Rachel Dolezal the NAACP leader outed as WHITE by her parents Daily Mail Online

HAHAHA!

Hollywood and the intelligence services should hire her as a makeup person :)

Oh, for Pete's sake........does she have any idea how stupid she looks?

Rachel Dolezal is a two bit conman.

I think she got the idea from D'orothea on Tales of the City.

pretences.

In a similar way, Obama conned the Dems. He's not an African-American who descended from slaves and overcame a disadvantaged background. He was raised by his well-off white grand parents in Hawaii and went to a prestigious prep school, and then on to a mysteriously financed Ivy League education.
Actually Obama mother is the descendant of a slave. All African-Americans arent descended from the enslaved. Typical of ignorant people to think so.

As REPARATIONS are a big plank in the Racial Justice Platform, the implication is that slavery is a key component of the African American experience. And history indicates that the vast majority of Africans who came to America in the slave era were slaves.

So you admit you were a dumb fuck that didnt know the POTUS was descended from the enslaved and that not all AA are? That was a long winded way of going about it.
laugh.gif

pretences.

Except there won't be any prosecution seeing as we're living under a liberal narrative. Even your Republican Congressmen will join the chorus of "understanding" and "forgiveness" in due course. Much the same as the Tories over here will sing from the approved hymn sheet whenever the usual suspects put their foot in it. Trust me, this will be swept under the carpet quicker than you (or I) can say: #BlackLivesMatter.

Very curious to see how the black community reacts to this, and how her friends react to this. I would think its more about the lies than the actual fact that she is probably (mostly) white by definition.

pretences.

So you admit you were a dumb fuck that didnt know the POTUS was descended from the enslaved and that not all AA are? That was a long winded way of going about it.
laugh.gif

No, I admit that Obama played you all like a fiddle.

laugh.gif

How did Obama play anyone? Your premise for that retarded argument has already been shredded. I'm all ears on your opinion. Got something I dont know?
laugh.gif

pretences.

Very curious to see how the black community reacts to this, and how her friends react to this. I would think its more about the lies than the actual fact that she is probably (mostly) white by definition.
The Black community is not monlithic. Some will see it as a good thing, others will be outraged, and still others couldnt care less.

laugh.gif

How did Obama play anyone? Your premise for that retarded argument has already been shredded. I'm all ears on your opinion. Got something I dont know?
laugh.gif

He's a race baiting Ivy League hustler who preyed on the blacks as a community organizer. Now, as CO in chief, he has made the economy and culture even worse for blacks than before he was President.

Not exactly the Hopenchange he promised.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

He's a race baiting Ivy League hustler who preyed on the blacks as a community organizer. Now, as CO in chief, he has made the economy and culture even worse for blacks than before he was President.

Obama put in good work as a community organizer. As the most powerful man on the planet he cleaned up the mess Bush left and almost tripled my networth. Sounds like your opinion is even more erroneous than I originally thought.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Obama put in good work as a community organizer. As the most powerful man on the planet he cleaned up the mess Bush left and almost tripled my networth. Sounds like your opinion is even more erroneous than I originally thought.

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid bub.

Now, back to the topic.

I recommend that Smart Asian High School Students become Wrongskin and self-identify as black or hispanic. That way, they won't be handicapped when applying to high prestige universities.

Got to wonder if the OP has ever done the 23andMe genetic profiling for herself and her lily white skin.

23andMe - Genetic kit for ancestry DNA Service

Because she might learn something about herself in the process.

Mrs Te is probably one of the whitest persons you will ever meet but she actually has African genes.

Appearances can be deceptive.

Got to wonder if the OP has ever done the 23andMe genetic profiling for herself and her lily white skin.

23andMe - Genetic kit for ancestry DNA Service

Because she might learn something about herself in the process.

Mrs Te is probably one of the whitest persons you will ever meet but she actually has African genes.

Appearances can be deceptive.

I don't need to take a test to know that I am a typical American melting pot mutt. American being the Germane Attribute.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Keep drinking the Kool-Aid bub.

Now, back to the topic.

I recommend that Smart Asian High School Students become Wrongskin and self-identify as black or hispanic. That way, they won't be handicapped when applying to high prestige universities.
Keep proving how illiterate you are. First you said the POTUS wasnt descended from the enslaved. I made you look quite the fool on that one.

No one cares what you recommend. You dont have any influence or power.

Forum List

Back