NAACP leader calls migrants 'savages', 'rapists'

I would respectfully disagree with that. Japan has an even bigger problem with single lonely men compared to America.

It’s a country that doesn’t really take on any refugees or immigrants it’s like 99.8% Japanese.

I am against allowing anybody and everybody into America. But I think that seeing so many beautiful people from different cultures is kind of cool.

Japan has a very high cost of living + they don’t allow the right to bear arms.

Don’t get me wrong America has a ton of problems the left-wing fanaticism, the BLM radical feminist attitude is terrible for this country. I say We need to be more like America of the 1950s and we will have a much more healthy physically fit more sociable country. Too many people are on drugs + video games they are insulated in America.

America doesn’t really need to copy any other countries of the world I say, go back to how things used to be, and respect the traditions of our ancestors in this country.

Immigrating to Japan and gaining citizenship are extremely difficult. The immigrant would need to prove self sufficient, not lying at home like those in America sleeping until noon and popping out babies. Japan also requires that person to show allegiance to the country. Cost of living is high but the citizens are look after by the government unlike here. They pay for that unlike American citizens paying taxes so their government can look after illegal aliens. To Japanese, that's worth the cause. Japan also wants the country to remain Japanese for future generations so the country doesn't fall into Third World status like many cities in CA and spreading rapidly across the nation. Japanese don't need guns as their crime rate is extremely low. I am betting their 10 year murder rate s equivalent to the same rate as Chicago for one week. We are never gonna go back to the 50s. That would require deporting lots of undesirables. We can start with real immigration policy instead of open border that Democrats are doing now.

On a plus side, I probably won't live long enough to see this country turning into a complete shit hole.

So the dokestic savages are pissed off at foreign savages?

At this point we should kick out the blacks and the illegals. Employment would go up, crime would go down, our housing shortage would disappear, welfare abuse would drastically drop, racism in America would almost disappear, cities would be cleaner and safer and overall across the entire country it would be like a giant weight lifted off America's back.

Blacks are beginning to realize that Democrats only used them for votes.

Most of them aren't that smart.

Forum List

Back