Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

I live in the US. I live in a Black built western society controlled by whites. Doubling down on stupid doesnt make your assertion any more credible.

If you truly believe that, then it is proof that you live a delusional life.
If you truly believe that then it lets me know you are desperately trying to convince me you arent a joke. :itsok:

Let me try to understand where you're coming from, since we must be talking about two different things.

I'm referring to the United States, the country that came about when the individuals we commonly refer to as the "Founding Fathers" declared their independence from the control of Britain.

That era of time is where I am going back to. The Founders, the pioneers, these people are the basis of the vision and the foundations of this country.
So, first of all, are you claiming these people were black ? Some certainly had some black ancestry, but we historically have always referred to them as white Europeans.
Just to be clear though, are you trying to claim those people as being black, or are you trying to deny they even existed ?

Or, is it that you acknowledge those individuals, and acknowledge they were white, but are trying to make the claim that due to the servitude of black slaves, that these blacks are responsible for building the country ?
I dont think you have the ability to understand DD. Your mind is somewhere else. Its not rooted in reality but in propaganda. You are going to have to take responsibility for re educating yourself. Nothing I say to you will make much sense unless it follows your brainwashed, dearly held beliefs. If there were no Black people here, America would have never been a world power. It would have been a penal colony.
COP OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that a chimp rallying cry?

If you live in the U.S. you live in a white built western society, that blacks and other non-whites contributed labor to.
I live in the US. I live in a Black built western society controlled by whites. Doubling down on stupid doesnt make your assertion any more credible.

If you truly believe that then it lets me know you are desperately trying to convince me you arent a joke. :itsok:

Let me try to understand where you're coming from, since we must be talking about two different things.

I'm referring to the United States, the country that came about when the individuals we commonly refer to as the "Founding Fathers" declared their independence from the control of Britain.

That era of time is where I am going back to. The Founders, the pioneers, these people are the basis of the vision and the foundations of this country.
So, first of all, are you claiming these people were black ? Some certainly had some black ancestry, but we historically have always referred to them as white Europeans.
Just to be clear though, are you trying to claim those people as being black, or are you trying to deny they even existed ?

Or, is it that you acknowledge those individuals, and acknowledge they were white, but are trying to make the claim that due to the servitude of black slaves, that these blacks are responsible for building the country ?
I dont think you have the ability to understand DD. Your mind is somewhere else. Its not rooted in reality but in propaganda. You are going to have to take responsibility for re educating yourself. Nothing I say to you will make much sense unless it follows your brainwashed, dearly held beliefs. If there were no Black people here, America would have never been a world power. It would have been a penal colony.

I just have to assume it's brainwashing you received mostly during your high school and college years.

Even then, it must be difficult to deny what's in front of you after you leave the confines of the classroom.

You're free however, to believe what you demand to be the answer, even when it's an illusion.

I just have to assume it's brainwashing you received mostly during your high school and college years.

Even then, it must be difficult to deny what's in front of you after you leave the confines of the classroom.

You're free however, to believe what you demand to be the answer, even when it's an illusion.
The brainwashing I received during high school would have me actually believing the cartoon you seem to have in your head. Like I said you are the only one that can reeducate yourself. If you are fine with your current beliefs thats great. Your belief in my view is not an issue to me. I give you permission not to get educated but I caution you that it could cause trouble when speaking with people that deal in reality.

I dont live in a white built western society. I live in a Black built western society controlled by whites. Big difference. Africa is great place to live. Thats why you whites are crying about being kicked out of S. Africa.

If you live in the U.S. you live in a white built western society, that blacks and other non-whites contributed labor to.

He's trying to give credit for the institution of the United States to the slaves who were forced to do manual labor, building things they didn't think of, didn't design, and didn't care if they were ever built.

He's trying to give credit for the institution of the United States to the slaves who were forced to do manual labor, building things they didn't think of, didn't design, and didn't care if they were ever built.
I'm not trying to give credit. I am presenting the fact that the US would have been a penal colony without Black people building this country. Not just the enslaved but long after slavery was abolished. Whites were too weak and lacked innovation. Thats why they stole inventions, ideas, etc from Blacks. Sorry that bothers you but it is what it is.

The brainwashing I received during high school would have me actually believing the cartoon you seem to have in your head. Like I said you are the only one that can reeducate yourself. If you are fine with your current beliefs thats great. Your belief in my view is not an issue to me. I give you permission not to get educated but I caution you that it could cause trouble when speaking with people that deal in reality.

If you're attempting to connect the dots all the way back to the cradle of civilization, then yes, you can technically claim everyone and everything is black related.

However, as I mentioned earlier, I'm going back to the start of the modern day country here that we call the "United States of America".
The people that built the above country were the generations of the offspring of the people known as white Europeans.
As I conceded earlier, non-whites of both slave and non-slaves contributed in the history of building the nation. Much in the same way machinery contributed.

The vision, the planning, the rules, the inventing, the direction however, was all decided by the white people that came here.

By the way, other than you, even the leftists of the left here would ever make a blanket statement that black people built the United States. They would be closer to the truth, which is of course that black's contributed to the building of this nation.

If you're attempting to connect the dots all the way back to the cradle of civilization, then yes, you can technically claim everyone and everything is black related.

However, as I mentioned earlier, I'm going back to the start of the modern day country here that we call the "United States of America".
The people that built the above country were the generations of the offspring of the people known as white Europeans.
As I conceded earlier, non-whites of both slave and non-slaves contributed in the history of building the nation. Much in the same way machinery contributed.

The vision, the planning, the rules, the inventing, the direction however, was all decided by the white people that came here.

By the way, other than you, even the leftists of the left here would ever make a blanket statement that black people built the United States. They would be closer to the truth, which is of course that black's contributed to the building of this nation.

True statement: Never in history has a faction of people failed to progress as the blacks of the USA have in the last 150 years.

No. I'm not talking about connecting dots or African civilizations. i'm talking about the US.

BTW when you use the "everyone but you" gambit I know you are desperately trying to convince me. You should learn now, since you obviously didnt know before, that silly games like that dont work on a superior intellect such as mine.

Hilarious what milkweed is trying to claim here.

There have been of course plenty of smart black people in our history, but your suggestions are ridiculous on the face of them.

Hey Asslips, no one here seems to believe in your fantastical claims. Your moronic and inaccurate beliefs are laughable.

You see guys, here's where he's trying to go with this.

He's trying to make the claim, that if not for the labor of the blacks, the Founders would have never had the strength or independence, to declare it's independence from, and to fight off mother England.
Likewise, the various colonies would have always been vulnerable and unable to properly defend themselves from potential invaders, such as France, or Spain, who would have seen the vulnerability of these established colonies if not for the slave labor that generated trade, and income which eventually led to colonies strong enough to combine, declare independence and properly defend itself.

I guarantee you that's where he's going, and what he truly believes.

Hey Asslips, no one here seems to believe in your fantastical claims. Your moronic and inaccurate beliefs are laughable.
I forgot you monkeys are group thinkers. Us humans are intelligent enough to think for ourselves and dont rely on a group consensus to come to a conclusion. Sorry but the "everyone doesnt believe you" gambit only tricks you monkeys. :laugh:

I forgot you monkeys are group thinkers. Us humans are intelligent enough to think for ourselves and dont rely on a group consensus to come to a conclusion. Sorry but the "everyone doesnt believe you" gambit only tricks you monkeys. :laugh:
Facts are what form our conclusion, while you are limited to your imagination.

Facts are what form our conclusion, while you are limited to your imagination.
You wouldnt know a fact if it drop kicked you in your ass.

Last edited:
It gets better:

This former California city councilman did the same thing. He's a white guy who says he's black and is a member of the NAACP. When he defeated his opponent, a black guy named Ralph White (I swear I'm not making this up, it's in the freakin' video) who later tried to get the black guy, I mean white guy, recalled but failed.

Man With White Parents Still Says He s Black Decades Later Video - ABC News

:spinner:

KXTV_mark_stebbins_now_jef_150617_4x3_992.jpg

Hell no! White people dont believe that shit you mentioned in the first sentence. If that was the case there would have never been any problems in the US.

The world is perfect. White boys have fucked up parts of it but its still perfect.

It doesnt make me look hip to hate white boys. Thats why I dont hate them. I just think they are fucked up.

I think for myself and discovered a lot regarding history. The white male is generally insecure, violent, and destructive.
A lot of talk for a person who lives his entire life in a white built western society. If Africa was a good place to live, you would be there, not here. Your life would suck badly if it wasn't for white people. You NEED us.
I dont live in a white built western society. I live in a Black built western society controlled by whites. Big difference. Africa is great place to live. Thats why you whites are crying about being kicked out of S. Africa.

Africa is a great place to live? Blacks built western civilization? Lol. You Neo-libs really live in your own little Idaho, don't you? Wow. No wonder Americans feel the way they do about you wasting the oxygen that's needed for things like cockroaches and stuff.

Forum List

Back