Too funny....'black' NAACP leader outed as white

Yeah sure. You aren't fooling anyone. The woman is a Caucasian woman. End of thread.

This thread ended when it started. Go see my posts at the outset.
First of many unanswered questions here, as Farter Bear struggles with the latest one, was -- "what is the issue here?"

I got the suggestion that NAACP hires only black people -- that's bullshit.
I got the suggestion that she may have been angling for Affirmative Action -- that's bullshit.
I got the suggestion that Howard University has a check box that they use to screen out white people -- that's Mondo Bullshit.
I saw a lot of anger and wishes for her to be persecuted. That's bizarre but revealing.

No one has answered the question.

This thread's credibilty was doomed at post One.

What is bizarre is this woman. SHE is bizarre.
Rejecting white men, culture, and norms is not bizarre. Any smart person would get the hell away from it.
By "white man, culture" do you mean liberty, respect for women and minorities, and a middle class? Yeah, those fucking white men and their damned culture. Let's all live in huts and answer to a warlord the way we're supposed to.

News Flash neohippies, the world isn't perfect, but neither are you.

You might think it makes you look hip to hate Caucasian males, but all it does is make you look stupid and it shows your ignorance when it comes to history. Really.

Try thinking for yourself and stop being a follower. You might be very surprised by what you discover.
Hell no! White people dont believe that shit you mentioned in the first sentence. If that was the case there would have never been any problems in the US.

The world is perfect. White boys have fucked up parts of it but its still perfect.

It doesnt make me look hip to hate white boys. Thats why I dont hate them. I just think they are fucked up.

I think for myself and discovered a lot regarding history. The white male is generally insecure, violent, and destructive.

Yes, you have hatred in your heart, and you are the epitome of a "racist." This is the reason why it consumes you and it is pretty much the ONLY topic which you post about. Go ahead and continue though. Some day you'll be on your death bed and realize that you've wasted your entire existence just hating other people because of your persecution complex.

If she was Black and identified as White the NAACP would have crucified her.

Uhh.... like, say, this guy?

220px-Walter_Francis_White.jpg

>> The national NAACP — an organization founded by blacks and whites — has generally taken the situation in stride. In a statement, the association stood behind Dolezal’s advocacy record and said, “One’s racial identity is not a qualifying criteria or disqualifying standard for NAACP leadership.”

Take, for example, Walter White, born in 1893. Blue-eyed and blond-haired with fair skin, the product of Atlanta’s black community had more white ancestors than black, according to some accounts. And he saw himself as black, although he passed as white to enable his travels through the South investigating lynchings and hate crimes. Later in life, he married a white woman and was forced to defend himself against accusations that he was white passing as black — all while serving as the national head of the NAACP from 1931 to 1955. << -- WaPo Style column
Here he is with Roy Wilkins and Thurgood Marshall, all NAACP officers:

wilkinswhitemarshall.jpg

-- here's the intro to Walter White's autobiography:

"I am a Negro. My skin is white, my eyes are blue, my hair is blond. The traits of my race are nowhere visible upon me."
Here's his Wiki page. I went looking for any illumination on why he would have had to "defend himself against allegations that he was white passing as black" above (or what that even means) but did not find it. (edit -- found it, see post 1293 below)

Fascinating story though. He could freely move between both communities and where it was conducive, used his outward appearance to his advantage, for instance investigating lychings by going to places and asking questions a "black" man could not.

Was Walter White black or white? The answer must be, "yes".

Once again, we invoke the wisdom of post 35 from Uppity Water Nymph and her faithful companion Batfink:

It really just shows how absurd the fixation on RACE is.

Indeed it does. How poignantly it does.
1931-55 was pre political correct Orwellian doublespeak and newthink. Don't confuse it with 2015.

First of many unanswered questions here, as Farter Bear struggles with the latest one, was -- "what is the issue here?"

I got the suggestion that she may have been angling for Affirmative Action -- that's bullshit.
I got the suggestion that Howard University has a check box that they use to screen out white people -- that's Mondo Bullshit.
I saw a lot of anger and wishes for her to be persecuted. That's bizarre but revealing.

Rejecting white men, culture, and norms is not bizarre. Any smart person would get the hell away from it.
By "white man, culture" do you mean liberty, respect for women and minorities, and a middle class? Yeah, those fucking white men and their damned culture. Let's all live in huts and answer to a warlord the way we're supposed to.

You might think it makes you look hip to hate Caucasian males, but all it does is make you look stupid and it shows your ignorance when it comes to history. Really.

Try thinking for yourself and stop being a follower. You might be very surprised by what you discover.
Hell no! White people dont believe that shit you mentioned in the first sentence. If that was the case there would have never been any problems in the US.

The world is perfect. White boys have fucked up parts of it but its still perfect.

It doesnt make me look hip to hate white boys. Thats why I dont hate them. I just think they are fucked up.

I think for myself and discovered a lot regarding history. The white male is generally insecure, violent, and destructive.
A lot of talk for a person who lives his entire life in a white built western society. If Africa was a good place to live, you would be there, not here. Your life would suck badly if it wasn't for white people. You NEED us.
I dont live in a white built western society. I live in a Black built western society controlled by whites. Big difference. Africa is great place to live. Thats why you whites are crying about being kicked out of S. Africa.

You are clearly mentally disturbed, which indicates that you're probably a neo-liberal. I'm not even going to waste my time with you. Neo-liberals aren't in touch with reality enough to carry on a rational discussion with them.
I wouldnt waste my time either when I couldnt refute the facts.

I dont live in a white built western society. I live in a Black built western society controlled by whites. Big difference. Africa is great place to live. Thats why you whites are crying about being kicked out of S. Africa.
You live in a hut and can't get public housing? Well, sister Dolezal lived in a tee pee.

Sad

You live in a hut and can't get public housing? Well, sister Dolezal lived in a tee pee.

Sad
That was weak....and sad. :itsok:

Pretty cool she is that committed. White people were some of the first members of the NAACP. The first president was a white dude.
they were also republicans
Republicans back then were not as racist as the Republicans of today. They turned into feral cave monkeys after the 60's
You mean like Dolezal turning into a "jungle bunny".

Pretty cool she is that committed. White people were some of the first members of the NAACP. The first president was a white dude.
Republicans back then were not as racist as the Republicans of today. They turned into feral cave monkeys after the 60's
You mean like Dolezal turning into a "jungle bunny".
More like your kind devolving into neanderthals and simians during the Ice Age. Havent you ever wondered why your gene pool is inferior?

A lot of talk for a person who lives his entire life in a white built western society. If Africa was a good place to live, you would be there, not here. Your life would suck badly if it wasn't for white people. You NEED us.
Tell that to millions of starving dieing of aids and slaves in Africa you fucking idiot. By the way most of the things built in America by black slaves were des destroyed in the civil war and in the reconstruction. Learn some history you ignorant racist fuck

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Dummy you are the racists not the Republicans

Tell that to millions of starving dieing of aids and slaves in Africa you fucking idiot. By the way most of the things built in America by black slaves were des destroyed in the civil war and in the reconstruction. Learn some history yiu ignorant racist fuck

Why would I tell Blacks that whites have a problematic gene pool? They dont care.

No stupid. i'm not talking about buildings in the south. I'm talking everything.

Forum List

Back