Tonights White House Correspondents Dinner. Not Funny At All.If Anything,Most Boring Ever !!!

:boohoo: :blsmile: :eusa_drool: :poke: Anyone watching it? God, So far we have seen Obama, and who ever is "Trying To Be Funny" as we speak (came on around 10:30ish). Can we just assume that only the Blockhead Democrats are laughing? God, Obama was sooo boring!, Probably needed a Teleprompter as usual, and that didn't help at all, how can Obama laugh after the hell we have been through since 2009?
Well. its 11:53, and the bonehead speaking now is still making a jackass of himself being he hasn't made any normal person laugh yet. Well maybe just the cockroaches and rats watching are laughing. :spinner:
Barry is the federal government... They are without humor.

Really? He doesn't look like the sort of person who is without humor. At the same time his job is to run the country, not to keep you entertained.
Barry is a career politician = there job is to shit on the American people. Lol

And you're moaning that Obama doesn't have a sense of humor.......
career politicians not only have no sense humor... No soul/personality.

Obama was funny as usual, can't think of another president who does these better.

Wilmore bombed. Mostly by being overly antagonistic towards the press, room didn't find it funny and he's no Stephen Colbert whose performance was for the audience watching on tv.

:boohoo: :blsmile: :eusa_drool: :poke: Anyone watching it? God, So far we have seen Obama, and who ever is "Trying To Be Funny" as we speak (came on around 10:30ish). Can we just assume that only the Blockhead Democrats are laughing? God, Obama was sooo boring!, Probably needed a Teleprompter as usual, and that didn't help at all, how can Obama laugh after the hell we have been through since 2009?
Well. its 11:53, and the bonehead speaking now is still making a jackass of himself being he hasn't made any normal person laugh yet. Well maybe just the cockroaches and rats watching are laughing. :spinner:

:gives:

Well, I recorded it and will watch it tomorrow. As perhaps the most politically fair poster on the board I will revisit this thread and provide an honest opinion that will be devoid of political bias... probably... mostly...

Okay, if it's funny I'll say so...
You must be entertained easily...

Obama was funny as usual, can't think of another president who does these better.

Wilmore bombed. Mostly by being overly antagonistic towards the press, room didn't find it funny and he's no Stephen Colbert whose performance was for the audience watching on tv.
You too must be entertained easily...

It's important for you that Obama not be funny, right? I get it, you'r shallow.

Well, I recorded it and will watch it tomorrow. As perhaps the most politically fair poster on the board I will revisit this thread and provide an honest opinion that will be devoid of political bias... probably... mostly...

Okay, if it's funny I'll say so...
You must be entertained easily...
often that loser told a joke and no one laughed, he just paused and had to laff at his own joke. god,,,even half of us here are ten times more funnier than that baffoon

Not especially, but I do generally find the WHCD entertaining, though they do sometimes fall flat.

It's important for you that Obama not be funny, right? I get it, you'r shallow.
Barrys fanboys are a sorry bunch of lackeys...

It's funny how Barry is absolutely unable to be self deprecating... He reeks of arrogance… LOL

Since the fool is a stuttering idiot without a teleprompter I'm guessing he won't have a career in media after he gets his pink slip in a few months.

It's funny how Barry is absolutely unable to be self deprecating... He reeks of arrogance… LOL

Clearly you didn't watch it.
I would not waste my time, Barry only cares about those who voted for him. No one can blame him for that fact. Easily the most arrogant president this country has ever seen… Carry on, with your hero worship. Lemming lol

I would not waste my time, Barry only cares about those who voted for him. No one can blame him for that fact. Easily the most arrogant president this country has ever seen… Carry on, with your hero worship. Lemming lol

Ok, so you're lying then when you critique it.

did Barry refer to Moochelle as "Beautiful"? I guess he needs glasses

Ok, so you're lying then when you critique it.
It's typical of everything Barry does... Self worship.
...and apparently you worship him too. Lol

Forum List

Back