Tonights White House Correspondents Dinner. Not Funny At All.If Anything,Most Boring Ever !!!

Not gonna hate on Obama's performance. It was okay. Some things that are telling though:

* The room booing when Republicans are mentioned. Yea, "impartial" journalists.
* Obama basically thanking the media for looking the other way on all his corruption.
* The guy who followed Obama, sucked. And I think he's a "comedian."
* Boehner being all buddy-buddy with Obama. Now, that he's out of office, he doesn't have to pretend.
* That d-bag Priebus in the crowd yucking it up with the elites.
* Obama giving love to Helen Mirren; though, I think it's annoying that all these actors (as well as businessmen) were in attendance when it's supposed to be a "correspondents" dinner.

It's funny how Barry is absolutely unable to be self deprecating... He reeks of arrogance… LOL

Clearly you didn't watch it.
I would not waste my time, Barry only cares about those who voted for him. No one can blame him for that fact. Easily the most arrogant president this country has ever seen… Carry on, with your hero worship. Lemming lol

Ok, so you're lying then when you critique it.
It's typical of everything Barry does... Self worship.
...and apparently you worship him too. Lol

You don't even know what you're talking about and yet you keep going.

Obama does have a sense of humor but it is sad how 'liberals' have such an authoritarian streak in them that they would laugh at anything he says or does.

and Obama was bashing Cruz for his little bassaball slip up? yah, as if Obama has never had a gaffe?
Of course this is known in all 57 states...
So that can be repeated for years and years, but Obama can't say something about Cruz once? Is something only humorous, if it's being said about Obama? Another logic-fail from the RWNJ crowd!!!

:boohoo: :blsmile: :eusa_drool: :poke: Anyone watching it? God, So far we have seen Obama, and who ever is "Trying To Be Funny" as we speak (came on around 10:30ish). Can we just assume that only the Blockhead Democrats are laughing? God, Obama was sooo boring!, Probably needed a Teleprompter as usual, and that didn't help at all, how can Obama laugh after the hell we have been through since 2009?
Well. its 11:53, and the bonehead speaking now is still making a jackass of himself being he hasn't made any normal person laugh yet. Well maybe just the cockroaches and rats watching are laughing. :spinner:
Barry is the federal government... They are without humor.

Really? He doesn't look like the sort of person who is without humor. At the same time his job is to run the country, not to keep you entertained.
Barry is a career politician = there job is to shit on the American people. Lol
i wonder how many cats coughed up fur balls listening to Obama and that gerbil try to be funny for an hour

Lets analyze this one, shall we? I mean....its just so fucking funny....it deserves some real attention.

The wry connection of cats to the WH Correspondents dinner is masterful. We all associate those two things. But it takes a keen comedic mind to nail it like that.

And...fur balls. Cats ALWAYS cough up fur balls when they aren't amused. Rexx somehow grabbed that little bit of truth and used it to reach the greatest heights of humor. Well done. But.....the best is the image of the cat sitting their coughing as "that gerbil" tried to be funny. Instead of....you know....eating the boring gerbil. Classic! Woooooooohoooooo! Rexx....you are a riot!

Last edited:
Only Barrys little fan boys think he's humorous... He's a hate filled fella.

:boohoo: :blsmile: :eusa_drool: :poke: Anyone watching it? God, So far we have seen Obama, and who ever is "Trying To Be Funny" as we speak (came on around 10:30ish). Can we just assume that only the Blockhead Democrats are laughing? God, Obama was sooo boring!, Probably needed a Teleprompter as usual, and that didn't help at all, how can Obama laugh after the hell we have been through since 2009?
Well. its 11:53, and the bonehead speaking now is still making a jackass of himself being he hasn't made any normal person laugh yet. Well maybe just the cockroaches and rats watching are laughing. :spinner:
Barry is the federal government... They are without humor.

Really? He doesn't look like the sort of person who is without humor. At the same time his job is to run the country, not to keep you entertained.

Miserable failure on both counts.

These things are usually pretty funny - uneven, maybe, but funny - and Obama's excellent at delivering the lines.

Pretty much everyone is fucked with, and if they're offended, maybe they should have just gone to a movie.

Not everything has to be a big partisan fight....

I was channel surfing and stumbled onto this liberal "laugh" fest. I stayed tuned for about two minutes while Obama read the teleprompter of lines that somebody else wrote.

If Obama has not proven in the last seven and half years that he is an asshole, he proved it in two minutes.

That is two wasted minutes I will never get back.

Funny how It's off limits for Barry to be deprecated in the least at any of these sorry ass Idolizations... Lol

I was channel surfing and stumbled onto this liberal "laugh" fest. I stayed tuned for about two minutes while Obama read the teleprompter of lines that somebody else wrote.

If Obama has not proven in the last seven and half years that he is an asshole, he proved it in two minutes.

That is two wasted minutes I will never get back.
i thought for sure he was eventually gonna say something like, "How many white people does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Obama ridiculed and mocked Trump so much last year that Trump didn't have the balls to show up this year. He ridiculed him again this year. It was very funny and entertaining.

Funny how It's off limits for Barry to be deprecated in the least at any of these sorry ass Idolizations... Lol
Interpretation=Rustic didn't watch but needs to say something, anything

I know the truth hurts... Barrys little fan boy. Lol
You said something stupid and commented about something you knew nothing about. Man up. Never mind, you don't have what it takes.
By the way, this is America and people can support whoever they want. Morons like you are why the world and much of the country sees the nation as having slipped into being influenced by a crude uneducated faction of uninformed fanatical dopes.

I know the truth hurts... Barrys little fan boy. Lol
You said something stupid and commented about something you knew nothing about. Man up. Never mind, you don't have what it takes.
By the way, this is America and people can support whoever they want. Morons like you are why the world and much of the country sees the nation as having slipped into being influenced by a crude uneducated faction of uninformed fanatical dopes.
...and your point is??
Your little barry Idol has done more to devide this country than any other president in history… hope and change. Lol

Forum List

Back