Tonights White House Correspondents Dinner. Not Funny At All.If Anything,Most Boring Ever !!!

Funny how It's off limits for Barry to be deprecated in the least at any of these sorry ass Idolizations... Lol
Interpretation=Rustic didn't watch but needs to say something, anything
I know the truth hurts... Barrys little fan boy. Lol
You said something stupid and commented about something you knew nothing about. Man up. Never mind, you don't have what it takes.
By the way, this is America and people can support whoever they want. Morons like you are why the world and much of the country sees the nation as having slipped into being influenced by a crude uneducated faction of uninformed fanatical dopes.
...and your point is??
Your little barry Idol has done more to devide this country than any other president in history… hope and change. Lol
Your opinion is based on factually incorrect data. It is nothing more than a propaganda talking point. It confirms my comment that you represent the uneducated and uninformed.

Funny how It's off limits for Barry to be deprecated in the least at any of these sorry ass Idolizations... Lol
You said something stupid and commented about something you knew nothing about. Man up. Never mind, you don't have what it takes.
By the way, this is America and people can support whoever they want. Morons like you are why the world and much of the country sees the nation as having slipped into being influenced by a crude uneducated faction of uninformed fanatical dopes.
...and your point is??
Your little barry Idol has done more to devide this country than any other president in history… hope and change. Lol
Your opinion is based on factually incorrect data. It is nothing more than a propaganda talking point. It confirms my comment that you represent the uneducated and uninformed.
Says the lemming... Lol

:boohoo: :blsmile: :eusa_drool: :poke: Anyone watching it? God, So far we have seen Obama, and who ever is "Trying To Be Funny" as we speak (came on around 10:30ish). Can we just assume that only the Blockhead Democrats are laughing? God, Obama was sooo boring!, Probably needed a Teleprompter as usual, and that didn't help at all, how can Obama laugh after the hell we have been through since 2009?
Well. its 11:53, and the bonehead speaking now is still making a jackass of himself being he hasn't made any normal person laugh yet. Well maybe just the cockroaches and rats watching are laughing. :spinner:
Barry is the federal government... They are without humor.

Really? He doesn't look like the sort of person who is without humor. At the same time his job is to run the country, not to keep you entertained.

Miserable failure on both counts.

You know when people keep repeating the same nonsense, I just stop listening.

I'm not saying Obama is a great success, but neither was he a Dubya, now that was a failure. I mean, he makes Nixon look like a good president.

Well...

The last hour is the only portion of the WHCD is the only part that ever really holds any interest for anyone not in journalism...

I'd say that three fourths of President Obama's delivery of the jokes written for him were amusing, the other quarter of the material kind of fell flat, and I don't think it was the President's delivery so much as it was the writing. It certainly was not as funny as some of the stuff I saw from Clinton or Bush at past dinners, but it was definitely funnier that Larry Wilmore's jokes. Talk about not funny. Wilmore was just bad, which I found curious because he is a funny guy. The second half of the video that preceded the President's time a the podium was funny.

All in all, I'd say it was a little less than average than past WHCDs, but President Obama was the funniest part.

:boohoo: :blsmile: :eusa_drool: :poke: Anyone watching it? God, So far we have seen Obama, and who ever is "Trying To Be Funny" as we speak (came on around 10:30ish). Can we just assume that only the Blockhead Democrats are laughing? God, Obama was sooo boring!, Probably needed a Teleprompter as usual, and that didn't help at all, how can Obama laugh after the hell we have been through since 2009?
Well. its 11:53, and the bonehead speaking now is still making a jackass of himself being he hasn't made any normal person laugh yet. Well maybe just the cockroaches and rats watching are laughing. :spinner:

Really? He doesn't look like the sort of person who is without humor. At the same time his job is to run the country, not to keep you entertained.
Barry is a career politician = their job is to shit on the American people. Lol
You have him mistaken with the GOP. Their job truly is to shit on the American people. And we can prove it. 30 years of evidence. And now they are rebelling.

Barry is a career politician = their job is to shit on the American people. Lol
You have him mistaken with the GOP. Their job truly is to shit on the American people. And we can prove it. 30 years of evidence. And now they are rebelling.
its-because-im-black-isnt-it1.jpg

So why the hell are you watching it if you hate Obama and hate everything to do with him?

Is liking Obama how you became "objective"?

Oh, so being objective means hating everything then?

Me thinks you need to figure out what being objective actually is.

I know what objective is. Hence, the laugh that always comes when you say you're objective.

By what you say, you seem to think that objective is somehow agreeing with you more than I do.

Objective means you look at different view points, then come to a conclusion about what you think is right.

Somehow I ask a question and then you reply with a different question. I didn't say I liked Obama, you said I liked Obama. I just happen to think Obama is the best of a bad bunch, he's still one of the main two parties, he still plays politics and does stupid stuff and isn't trying to change anything.

But then I guess you didn't bother asking the right questions. You just wanted to play a silly little game.

So why the hell are you watching it if you hate Obama and hate everything to do with him?

Is liking Obama how you became "objective"?

Oh, so being objective means hating everything then?

Me thinks you need to figure out what being objective actually is.

I know what objective is. Hence, the laugh that always comes when you say you're objective.

By what you say, you seem to think that objective is somehow agreeing with you more than I do.

Objective means you look at different view points, then come to a conclusion about what you think is right.

Somehow I ask a question and then you reply with a different question. I didn't say I liked Obama, you said I liked Obama. I just happen to think Obama is the best of a bad bunch, he's still one of the main two parties, he still plays politics and does stupid stuff and isn't trying to change anything.

But then I guess you didn't bother asking the right questions. You just wanted to play a silly little game.

Again, I know what objective means. You talk about how Obama isn't this or that; but you're constantly justifying the man's politics.

...and your point is??
Says the lemming... Lol
now wait....they say that Trump is a racist? and who said Jigaboo and N******ger at the dinner?

Forum List

Back