Tonights Republican Debate Drinking Game

Well, Trump is the 800-pound gorilla in the room. Mentioning his name would be relevant.

The word to watch out for would be "WOKE". Need to drink every time that one is mentioned.

For this retard crowd, being "woke" is akin to satanism.

Really? Is Trump a NATIONAL ISSUE?

Seems to me people running for POTUS ought to talk about things people actually care about like Biden, crime, food, energy, inflation and the economy.
They should. But knowing Republicans, it will be about how great the orange fuhrer was for the country. And how bad Wokeism is.

If the Republicans had solutions they would have implemented that when they were in power.

It's a primary debate that he's the frontrunner in. Yes, dummy, he's a national figure.

Sorry, no. Trump is NOT a national issue. I did not say 'figure'-- learn to read. People are not dealing everyday with Trump. They are dealing with CRIME, FOOD SHORTAGES, COST OF LIVING and many other things. People do NOT get up everyday and think: "Gee, what am I going to do about Trump today!" And as front runner with more support in the poles than all the others put together and the only one neck and neck with Biden, not only has he obviously already checked all of the boxes and shown what he is about and would do in his first term, but with such a lead, all his appearance could possibly serve at last night's debate was to LOSE support by giving the others a punching bag in order to hope to GAIN support for themselves. Worse, most of which these people are running on now are actually policy issues that TRUMP pioneered.

Besides, the guy kinda had his plate full already with more pressing matters---- having to appear in Fulton County the next day to turn himself in to that dog-heave idiot in Georgia so that she can get her jollies off.

Forum List

Back