Teenager Leaves High School After Told That He Can't Have American Flags In The Back Of His Truck

Damn, Bedford Co.?

That's a deep red county.....Someone needs to take the school officials in hand.

1692807422453.jpeg

Donald Trump*(R)​

35,600....73%

Joe Biden(D)​

12,176....25%

This is Biden's America.
Sad, but that is a local school administration failure, not a Biden position.
My city is refusing to pickup some brush that is a nuisance and eyesore. That is not a Biden administration position either. Not all local decisions are any national government's fault or duty to intervene locally, whether anyone wishes to use it to reflect a political sentiment or not.

This is Biden's America.
His intentions to cause trouble are obvious, but he's cleverly chosen a motherhood issue for his fight against authority. And he will likely win the fight because motherhood must never be challenged!

And further to that, he will set the bar even lower for those like him with issues, to challenge the school's authority.

That's my opinion as a Canadian. I'm posting it here to represent the counter-argument to what will be seen as his right.

His win against authority deserves to at least be challenged for what it is supposedly representing.

Sad, but that is a local school administration failure, not a Biden position.
My city is refusing to pickup some brush that is a nuisance and eyesore. That is not a Biden administration position either. Not all local decisions are any national government's fault or duty to intervene locally, whether anyone wishes to use it to reflect a political sentiment or not.
You seem to recognize it as a political sentiment and not a patriotic sentiment about rights.

That could be as close to my opinion as it's going to get on this topic. Causing trouble on the school's authority can always succded if it's carefully planned out to be a motherhood issue that the school challenges.

What is so distractive about it? I must have missed something. 😕

Kid looks like an absolute moron.
FRP3LEUPJBB5ROFSQL33UZY6HY.jpg

If you read the article and not do a MAGA circle jerk, you'll see the school said the flags were two large, not that he couldn't have them. Note: he can't see out of the back of his moronmobile because he's covered it with flags.

So he is now homeschooling with his stepmom...

That's my opinion as a Canadian.

Canaduh was founded in cowering and groveling before the same tyrant whose ass we Americans kicked in order to establish our independence and sovereignty as a nation. Your currency still bears images of that tyrant's descendants.

Your opinion as a Canadian doesn't mean shit to any American of any worth.

If you read the article and not do a MAGA circle jerk, you'll see the school said the flags were two large, not that he couldn't have them. Note: he can't see out of the back of his moronmobile because he's covered it with flags.

Looks like the kind of kid that will join the service, and protect your dumbarse so you can talk gibberish about hating America

Looks like the kind of kid that will join the service, and protect your dumbarse so you can talk gibberish about hating America
Doubtful. you have to have a high school degree now. Helps to have a brain.
He looks like the kind of kid who will be selling other kids fentanyl and be a guest of the state pen shortly.

Legally as long as he has side mirrors, he doesn't need the inside rearview mirror.

Your opinion as a Canadian doesn't mean shit to any American of any worth.
I know it doesn't mean shit Bob, but it's still going to be registered here anyway.

I've said all that's necessary and surprise, surprise, the debate has two sides to it.

Whoever planted the idea in this kid's mind was careless of the choice of kid to represent motherhood.

I fly my flag on Memorial Day and on Independence Day.
The thing about the American flag is that it makes good people smile and bad people frown.
The Crazy Democrat Bigots believe that patriotism is hate and so the flag pisses them off.

flagburningleftwingbigotdemocratskanjhff.JPG

Forum List

Back