Tonight GOP Debate confirmed it for me!

With a government 10% the size of the one we have now we became the greatest country in the world.
Well, the largest armed forces and GDP perhaps. As for greatness, you can't even supply your citizens with lead free water, a legacy of the 10% government.
Nope.

A legacy of a corrupt and incompetent gov't.

Always blaming someone or something else.

If our representatives actually performed their duties most wouldn't be calling for a severe downsizing.

With a government 10% the size of the one we have now we became the greatest country in the world.
Well, the largest armed forces and GDP perhaps. As for greatness, you can't even supply your citizens with lead free water, a legacy of the 10% government.
Nope.

If our representatives actually performed their duties most wouldn't be calling for a severe downsizing.

Most aren't. Pay attention.

I can assure you that I am paying attention.

There are many, not just on this forum who are fed up with bloated and unresponsive gov't.

Again. I find it difficult to have any reasonable conversation with someone who hides behind a clown face.

There are many, not just on this forum who are fed up with bloated and unresponsive gov't.

Again. I find it difficult to have any reasonable conversation with someone who hides behind a clown face.

Hide? That's stupid. I'm just supporting my favorite clown. It's called an avatar. Are you hiding behind my father's old logo? Am I supposed to take you seriously because you want to tell everyone how wonderful you are? Do you have a bunch of military ball caps staged in the rear window of your Buick too? Maybe a bumper sticker or license plate holder?

I notice you changed your phrase to "many" from "most". That's good. Because it isn't most. Most people want government to represent them and improve the foundation upon which we can succeed as individuals.

You will be taught this AGAIN in November. Will you learn it his time?

Nope.

The lead Republicans certainly didn't do themselves any favors. But the loser of the debate was obvious, and that was Rubio. You can't position yourself as anti-establishment, then support the establishment miscues in a debate, especially when you weren't even there to vote for the miscues, so they can not hold you accountable for them. Very bad political planning if you ask me.

Both Big Political Parties ( Republican and Democratic ) are pathetic and I am going to vote for Gary Johnson!

I am not a Libertarian but I would rather waste my vote on Johnson than support Trump, Cruz, Rubio or Bush!

The only sane candidate on that stage tonight was Kasich and hell Carson was more sane than Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Bush and that is scary as hell!

It look like a mean girl debate or a Filipino Slap Boxing Match. I almost wanted to drive to that debate and give Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Bush a Tampon, Midol and some Bonbons and tell them to stop the PMS'ing against each other and debate the damn issues.

That was a pathetic debate and I hope Bernie Sanders win and the House and Senate stay Republican because the leading candidates of the GOP are not worthy to be President!

It took you to the end to get to your point, you won't vote Republican no matter what and hope for a democrat win. Why all the words?

Both Big Political Parties ( Republican and Democratic ) are pathetic and I am going to vote for Gary Johnson!

I am not a Libertarian but I would rather waste my vote on Johnson than support Trump, Cruz, Rubio or Bush!

The only sane candidate on that stage tonight was Kasich and hell Carson was more sane than Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Bush and that is scary as hell!

It look like a mean girl debate or a Filipino Slap Boxing Match. I almost wanted to drive to that debate and give Trump, Cruz, Rubio and Bush a Tampon, Midol and some Bonbons and tell them to stop the PMS'ing against each other and debate the damn issues.

That was a pathetic debate and I hope Bernie Sanders win and the House and Senate stay Republican because the leading candidates of the GOP are not worthy to be President!
We can't gripe if we don't vote, so good on you.

And don't let anyone tell you that you're "wasting a vote" by not voting for one of the two silly parties. Their one vote has NO more influence than yours, regardless of what they have convinced themselves.

FAR too many incurious, obedient voters out there, just looking for a (D) or an (R).

And don't let anyone tell you that you're "wasting a vote" by not voting for one of the two silly parties. Their one vote has NO more influence than yours, regardless of what they have convinced themselves.

FAR too many incurious, obedient voters out there, just looking for a (D) or an (R).

Of course! That's all anyone looks for. You nailed it!

So you want no government and total anarchy. lol

You keep on missing the point, so I will explain it in simple words:

My vote for Johnson is a Protest vote and nothing more. Johnson has no chance of winning on the Libertarian ticket, and I know this, but I refuse to support a candidate like Trump, Cruz, Rubio or Bush and Kasich has no chance gaining the nomination this election cycle.

Last edited:

Hide? That's stupid. I'm just supporting my favorite clown. It's called an avatar. Are you hiding behind my father's old logo? Am I supposed to take you seriously because you want to tell everyone how wonderful you are? Do you have a bunch of military ball caps staged in the rear window of your Buick too? Maybe a bumper sticker or license plate holder?

I notice you changed your phrase to "many" from "most". That's good. Because it isn't most. Most people want government to represent them and improve the foundation upon which we can succeed as individuals.

I thank your father for his service.

I do not think I am wonderful. I do not have a Buick, nor do I have any military baseball caps, bumper stickers or license plate frames.

I didn't change my phrase from many to most.

I too want want gov't to represent me, but also my fellow citizens so that they may succeed.

What will I be taught in November?

As someone who is contemplating running for local office as a Democrat in Maryland, I speak to a lot of people in this state and many have these concerns.

Do you have me mistaken for someone else?

It took you to the end to get to your point, you won't vote Republican no matter what and hope for a democrat win. Why all the words?

I will call your bullshit!

I would vote Republican if someone like Kasich or in 2012 Huntsman ( Oh, I did vote for Romney ) were going to be the candidate but those like you believe I should vote for whatever the children of the Republican Party will nominate, and I will not.

Only a RINO would support Trump, Cruz or Rubio, and I will not be a RINO, and Gary Johnson might be running Libertarian but he is still a Republican and more conservative than those three stooges ( Trump, Cruz and Rubio ).

Also what you kindly left out is I wanted the House and Senate to stay Republican and not turn Democratic, so how do you get I will not be voting Republican unless you are a straight ticket voter and if so then you are more of the problem to me than the solution!

I thank your father for his service.

I do not think I am wonderful. I do not have a Buick, nor do I have any military baseball caps, bumper stickers or license plate frames.

I didn't change my phrase from many to most.

I too want want gov't to represent me, but also my fellow citizens so that they may succeed.

What will I be taught in November?

As someone who is contemplating running for local office as a Democrat in Maryland, I speak to a lot of people in this state and many have these concerns.

Do you have me mistaken for someone else?

You are going to join our bloated government? As a party candidate no less? That's awesome.

Many? I love that word. It can mean whatever you want it to mean.

Yes we can gripe if we don't vote. If they gave you someone you actually wanted to vote for, you might have a point.

Same could be said of anyone who wants to increase the size of our government.

The federal government is relatively small when compared to the enormous private sector government contracting industries that do most of the "work" of our government (outsourcing, in-sourcing). The gov't contractors, collectively, provide much of the campaign finance donations in an attempt (usually successful) to preserve the status quo.

If we really want large system change, we must understand the whole system, not just change the "ceremonial head" every 4 or 8 years. Our presidential election process gives us only a glimpse of the system (the system doesn't benefit from giving us a better look). To actually "see" and comprehend this whole system requires change in our own personal behavior including significant investments of our personal time. In a representative form of government, only a few of us will actually invest the time to understand; most will not. Sadly, most of us are too comfortable thinking that we've done our part by awakening every 4 years, shouting on blog sites like this, shaking our fists, and then going back to sleep for another 4 years.

If we really want change, we need to install a "change agent" from time to time...someone with the guts and independence to actually take action. No change agent will be perfect...good change agents will not necessarily be "nice" and some will even say fuck.

Same could be said of anyone who wants to increase the size of our government.

The federal government is relatively small when compared to the enormous private sector government contracting industries that do most of the "work" of our government (outsourcing, in-sourcing). The gov't contractors, collectively, provide much of the campaign finance donations in an attempt (usually successful) to preserve the status quo.

If we really want large system change, we must understand the whole system, not just change the "ceremonial head" every 4 or 8 years. Our presidential election process gives us only a glimpse of the system (the system doesn't benefit from giving us a better look). To actually "see" and comprehend this whole system requires change in our own personal behavior including significant investments of our personal time. In a representative form of government, only a few of us will actually invest the time to understand; most will not. Sadly, most of us are too comfortable thinking that we've done our part by awakening every 4 years, shouting on blog sites like this, shaking our fists, and then going back to sleep for another 4 years.

If we really want change, we need to install a "change agent" from time to time...someone with the guts and independence to actually take action. No change agent will be perfect...good change agents will not necessarily be "nice" and some will even say fuck.
Trump supporter huh? No polarizing figure will ever make a good president. It didn't work for W. Bush, even though the left got much of what it wanted, and it isn't working for obama. Reagan showed us how it's done. I don't know where you got you campaign finance info from, you didn't really say. But contractors work regardless of who is in office.

Forum List

Back