Minutes after Scalia's death right wingers seek to block nominee that hasn't been appointed yet

Kind of a microcosm of what politics in America has become. Not very pretty from either side is it?

Conservatives think golfing is evil. How they must have hated Eisenhower.
Guess what??? This what my wife bought me for Valentines day:
Ping-GMax-Irons_t780.jpg

Have to laugh at this one. Obvious the left has to get this out there to deflect any criticism they may receive for acting in kind.
A person that knows good from evil knows how to act, as opposed to being influenced by outside agents.

Minutes after Scalia’s death right-wingers seek to block nominee Obama hasn’t even appointed yet

And again, what else would you expect? Hell, everyone in the country knows that Barry will nominate the most limp-wrested and unqualified asshole he can find (I give you Sotomayor).

BHO golfing in Palm Springs. He may not have time.

Yes, he was golfing - but that's not why he was in California. He was on business.

Isn't he always? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Yes, he is - 24/7 to keep us safe.

Hard to tell with the several terrorist attacks we suffered since he took office. And I can't tell you how safe we all feel now that he emptied out some of our prisons allowing these felons back into the streets, or the illegals he's ushering over the border who have never been vetted.

Yep, that's our Obama; keeping us safe.

Meanwhile, it turns out the Senate is in recess, so Obama can make an appointment tonight and bypass them if he wanted.

GOP worries Obama could install Scalia successor through recess appointment

Yep, that would certainly set the stage for a Democrat win next November, wouldn't it?

I think he could actually do it and get away with it, without hurting the Dems. Precisely because it would be a temporary appointment, and that would give him the excuse to brush it off with voters.

Forum List

Back