Tomorrow will be fucking nuts...

:lol:

Last night was a blast - we didn't get going until 8pm and we weren't done until 4am...

We had 3 DJ's spinning..... Hell, we're going to do it again in 2 weeks.

We had little problems except for a few punks but thats why I had my cousins there.

The cops came but only at 3am to tell us to turn the music down, there were also 2 other parties going on a few houses down in both directions.

I definitely had a good time.
Did you get laid? Inquiring minds need to know.:lol:

No we don't.:eusa_shhh:

AGREED. An awful lot of effort for a one on one, intimate expression of love; try going to the public library book sale next time, its cheaper, and more fun. You'll see people you know slightly, and there will be instant conversation topics.

Anyone who knows him even slightly is likely to avoid any kind of interaction with him at all costs.

Last night was a blast - we didn't get going until 8pm and we weren't done until 4am...

We had 3 DJ's spinning..... Hell, we're going to do it again in 2 weeks.

We had little problems except for a few punks but thats why I had my cousins there.

The cops came but only at 3am to tell us to turn the music down

Bummer that the cops had to come and tread all over you like that yo. :thup:

This thread is full of win, I don't know how I missed it but I must bring it back to life.

Oh yeah, the win is strong in this thread.

Best part is Little Nikki predicting he's gonna get laid, talking about all the chicks that were all over his jock, but he didn't fuck any of them cuz he's a nice guy. :lol:

This thread is full of win, I don't know how I missed it but I must bring it back to life.

Oh yeah, the win is strong in this thread.

Best part is Little Nikki predicting he's gonna get laid, talking about all the chicks that were all over his jock, but he didn't fuck any of them cuz he's a nice guy. :lol:

California Girl, Luissa and Paulie set him on fire in this thread, I almost spit beer on my computer screen at some of the shit they said.

A classic indeed.

How many times do you get to see me, Luissa, Unkotare and CG all on the same side in a cyber beatdown. :lol:

A classic indeed.

How many times do you get to see me, Luissa, Unkotare and CG all on the same side in a cyber beatdown. :lol:

The fact CG was on the same side as article and myself proves this was an epic thread. That is what is great about USMB, hacks like Mr Nick bring us all together. It's quite beautiful.

Sorry bout that,

1. I think some people were a wee bit over critical about Mr Nicks having fun at a party his brother had.
2. Mr. Nick shared some information about his life.
3. He sounded single, and some what happy, motivated, you know, he liked girls, wasn't a fucking homo.
4. And his parents approved.
5. And all you bitches wanted to do was bust his chops!!!!!
6. I think thats uncalled for really.
7. Why don't you old crusty bitches try to STFU!!!!!!
8. If you don't like it, *FUCK OFF*!!!
9. :badgrin:
10. Hows dat grab you??? :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Apparently my little brother (21) set up a party for tomorrow... We have three DJ's and the facebook page for the party is exploding..... My brother(s) think we will have 50-60 but I'm thinking more like 100-200...

We called in a security team (my cousins) (former Marines) to make sure shit doesn't get too wild.

Oh, and one of the DJ's performing is Richard Marx's kid (yeah the 80's pop star Richard Marx kid)...He's supposed to be billy bad ass to boot so his fan club will follow...

I have a mini Woodstock on my hands...

It should be a badass party but we already have 91 confirmations on facebook.

I'll probably get laid but this will not turn out good.
Any party that needs more than one "DJ" is a party for losers.

How long before a strangely similar character with a different screen name pops up to tell us about epic parties, kickin' ass, and how he could write a book about anything he saw a 30 minute TV program about?

Forum List

Back