Tomorrow will be fucking nuts...

Naw, there weren't many single chicks my age...... A few chicks were flirting with me and were definitely interested in me but they all had boyfriends.... I'm not a dick so......

I could have totally gotten this fine black chick but her boyfriend was just too damn nice of a guy, that chick was totally digging me.....

I'm not going to bang a nice guys chick - that is just not cool. I'm 90% sure I could have.

I'm almost 32 and most of the single chicks at the party were like between 18 and 21.... They were flirting with me but I'm just too old for them....

Sounds like way too many excuses bro. I'm just sayin.

I could have lied and said I fucked 10 chicks - I'm not a liar tho....

So much for the excuses theory eh?

You rave about a party you threw where over a hundred people were expected to show up and where you're "probably gonna get laid" and then when asked if you got laid you gave multiple reasons why you had the opportunity but didn't take it.

I didn't see you say anything about any women being married with families at home. If some girl has a "boyfriend" but seems interested in you, she's probably not happy in that relationship anyway so who cares if you get with her? It's not like you're breaking up a happy home somewhere.

Or how about just asking her what's up with her and her boyfriend and see where that goes? Maybe she says she's been looking for a reason to get out of the relationship and there you are.

I think you're scared of the pussy.

Yeah yo!!! This party I threw at my (parent's) house this weekend was off the chizzain. There was hunnies galore and they was all up on my shit but I was all like "naw, I don't fucks with immature bitches, G".

I want woman to love.

:lmao:

Dude...stop...:lol:

Nick?

cant-hardly.jpg

Yo when I get me a side piece that bitch needs to have some fuckin CLASS, dog. I need a down ass chick, but I need a CLASSY down ass chick thats not only DTF at 3am but also can read a good book about the fundamental elements of social construct afterwards, ya dig!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kz7YUdy-Cg]Ace Ventura - Loser - YouTube[/ame]

:lmao: @ Caligirl rippin' on Little Nicky for "trashing" his credibility.

That's like Michael J. Fox rippin' on Stephen Hawking for being a cripple. :thup:

OH wow.......I am a big fan of Richard Marx....have always enjoyed his music.
I went to to see him in concert.....many years back....at the Thompson-Boling Arena in Knoxville, Tn.

I thought he was so sexy...he still is....but his wife is also gorgeous.
I knew they have 3 sons......and they lived in the Chicago area (??) I thought~

Yeah they do (I'm from/live in the northern burbs of Chicago).... You mean Cynthia Marx who is/was a "B movie" actress?

Ironically several years back when Marx's kid was just a boy my brother and dad did Richards entire sound system in his house. When Marx showed up last night I told him that and he was like "holy shit I remember you guys" hahaha.

They're a real nice family....

Their son is a real kick ass DJ and a real cool kid... Hell, he left his DJ strobe light here so we could continue to party on....

She was Cynthia Rhoades when she starred in Dirty Dancing....that's where I most remember her from. I think she was pretty then, and she hasn't really aged much........I see Richard Marx has aged some....but he is still an awesome song writer....I am an 80s music lover :)

Apparently my little brother (21) set up a party for tomorrow... We have three DJ's and the facebook page for the party is exploding..... My brother(s) think we will have 50-60 but I'm thinking more like 100-200...

We called in a security team (my cousins) (former Marines) to make sure shit doesn't get too wild.

Oh, and one of the DJ's performing is Richard Marx's kid (yeah the 80's pop star Richard Marx kid)...He's supposed to be billy bad ass to boot so his fan club will follow...

I have a mini Woodstock on my hands...

It should be a badass party but we already have 91 confirmations on facebook.

I'll probably get laid but this will not turn out good.
Thanks for posting about your party, this whole thread was an interesting read.

People might make fun of the way you present yourself here but you sound no different than anyone else who has received a "Public Education" and is into the "Hip Hop" culture. At least you don't type in gHeTtO aLtErNaTe CaPs! That sh*t drives me crazy! :uhoh3:

Funny too that people should make fun of what you do and who you associate with because I suspect that some of the very same same posters who made fun of you in this thread have no life or friends outside USMB! :lol:

Just keep being yourself Mr. Nick.

Apparently my little brother (21) set up a party for tomorrow... We have three DJ's and the facebook page for the party is exploding..... My brother(s) think we will have 50-60 but I'm thinking more like 100-200...

We called in a security team (my cousins) (former Marines) to make sure shit doesn't get too wild.

Oh, and one of the DJ's performing is Richard Marx's kid (yeah the 80's pop star Richard Marx kid)...He's supposed to be billy bad ass to boot so his fan club will follow...

Thanks for posting about your party, this whole thread was an interesting read.

People might make fun of the way you present yourself here but you sound no different than anyone else who has received a "Public Education" and is into the "Hip Hop" culture. At least you don't type in gHeTtO aLtErNaTe CaPs! That sh*t drives me crazy! :uhoh3:

Funny too that people should make fun of what you do and who you associate with because I suspect that some of the very same same posters who made fun of you in this thread have no life or friends outside USMB! :lol:

Just keep being yourself Mr. Nick.

Haha that was one hell of a back handed compliment, I like your style!

If you want a woman to love, just tell her you want to get laid, Yo!

Works for Nick, of course he is probably getting some choice females.

Honestly, when I was younger I had chicks just grab me by the arm bring me into a room and fuck me without my seduction.....

And then mommy would come in, shut off your computer and clean your batman sheets for you.

Unkotare expresses his ongoing bitterness that he's a 22-year-old virgin who will never realize his dream of being crapped on by Japanese chicks. :(

If you could only see what a gigantic douchebag you are.

Oh go fuck off dickhead - not my fault you have a boring ass life.

It's not my fault all the friends you have are on the internet...

Fucking POS motherfucker...

Sorry, but the kind of party that needs more than one DJ is the kinda party I would only go to in order to score some coke or X and then leave.

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with some people.

They have a problem with me having a party at my OWN FUCKING HOUSE and enjoying myself with cool people AT MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE - A HOUSE I OWN....

Meanwhile these same pricks will support OWS assholes that throw parties in foreclosed homes and turn them into crack houses all day.

I have one party that was off the hook and they tell me to grow up??

Fuck them...

I can do whatever the fuck I want AT THE HOUSE I OWN......

Oh did the poor wittle baby get a noise complaint?

I would never actually call in a noise complaint on anyone myself. Getting the cops involved makes a situation worse for both parties 99% of the time. Instead I'd politely ask you to quite the fuck down. Then if you didn't, I'd start to show up at odd hours of the night with a PA system directed at your house (in MY car, so its OK, right), playing whatever kinda music I figured you hated the most, especially when I knew you had something important to do the next day.

Yeah and since when do adults NOT party????

With the exception for the style of music there was nothing different than a party my parents would throw....

Hell, I showed my mom some pics from the party and she was like "awesome."

Not my fault you're a lame ass motherfucker..... I love to party and drink beer (among other things) fuck and have a good time.

You can't play like some little punk idiot forever, douche. Or maybe that's as far as you get...I can just see you trolling the local high schools on Friday afternoon begging some kid to tell you where the kegger is that night. Pa-fucking-thetic.

I can see you as one of those 50-something losers bald on top and growing a ponytail at the back, trying to fit in with teenagers and making a sad, sad spectacle of yourself. You're off to a great start!

I don't fuck with high school kids...............

I'm 31 (but look 25) and my youngest brother is 21 and our roommate just turned 21 - so yeah, there will be some 18-21-year-olds at the parties we throw...

The fucking thing wasn't even my idea - I had no knowledge of it up until a few days ago..

All the chicks who I thought were younger than 23 who tried to hit on me I turned away....

I'm not some fucking weirdo..... I honestly have a 7 year rule... I will honestly not fuck with a chick that is younger than me by 7 years. (I suppose when I'm 35 I wouldn't have a problem with dating a 25-year-old.) But for right now it is 7 years.

You're "31 (but look 25)" and you still think a keg party with a few "DJ's" is the coolest thing ever in the world? Wow, you really are a total loser.

EDIT: Really a 31 year old male who is concerned with looking 6 years younger - who likes parties with mulitple DJ's - and who brags about all the girls he turned away - YOU'RE A METROSEXUAL - aren't you?

Last edited:
If you could only see what a gigantic douchebag you are.

Sorry, but the kind of party that needs more than one DJ is the kinda party I would only go to in order to score some coke or X and then leave.

If you need coke or X....you score a zero.

If you need coke or X....you score a zero.

Haven't done either since I was in my 20's. I grew up.

Though I'd highly recommend any person in their early 20's with little responsibility in life to go ahead and try both of them. Coke is some good shit!

Honestly, when I was younger I had chicks just grab me by the arm bring me into a room and fuck me without my seduction.....

And then mommy would come in, shut off your computer and clean your batman sheets for you.

Unkotare expresses his ongoing bitterness that he's a 22-year-old virgin who will never realize his dream of being crapped on by Japanese chicks. :(

Wrong again, fool.

Last edited:
Good then go to your upscale bars, get toasted and have your husband drag you into bed then feel how stupid you were in the morning...

That is bullshit for old people and I'm not an old person. We party around here - my parents are in their 50's and they party like we do. Before you call them babies too, my mom is a CFO (comptroller) and my dad owns his own audio/video business..... We have some awesome parties at their pad too...

So I'm sorry if you find this thread weird but this is just how shit goes down around here - at least in my life.

You really do have 'issues'. Seriously.... stop creating alternative realities, it makes you look stupid.

It's no one's fault but your own that you've trashed whatever credibility you had.

I had a cool ass party and now I'm trashing myself???

What the fuck is wrong with you???

Because I share some of my personal life I'm "trashing my credibility?"

Isn't sharing parts of your personal life what this part of the forum is for????

What the fuck is wrong with me saying I had a good time and a badass party the other night???? seriously???

Haters gonna hate, dood!

I'll say this, you sharing your experiences is nowhere near as twisted as Cruella1200 sharing her experiences with the board.

you really do have 'issues'. Seriously.... Stop creating alternative realities, it makes you look stupid.

It's no one's fault but your own that you've trashed whatever credibility you had.

i had a cool ass party and now i'm trashing myself???

What the fuck is wrong with you???

Because i share some of my personal life i'm "trashing my credibility?"

isn't sharing parts of your personal life what this part of the forum is for????

What the fuck is wrong with me saying i had a good time and a badass party the other night???? Seriously???

haters gonna hate, dood!

I'll say this, you sharing your experiences is nowhere near as twisted as cruella1200 sharing her experiences with the board.

lol....

Forum List

Back