Tomorrow will be fucking nuts...

His "i want woman to love" thread was better.

Too bad it got put in the trash.

Maybe Luissa can go diving and put it in the rubber room where it belongs.

His "i want woman to love" thread was better.

Too bad it got put in the trash.

Maybe Luissa can go diving and put it in the rubber room where it belongs.

He was inebriated when he posted that so it was funny, I remember parts of it but I didn't read the whole thing.

It was great when he was crying about finding a 'good girl' who shares his 'morals' and then went on and on about "fucking chicks" and whatnot.

The guy was a cornucopia of unintended hilarity.

It was great when he was crying about finding a 'good girl' who shares his 'morals' and then went on and on about "fucking chicks" and whatnot.

The guy was a cornucopia of unintended hilarity.

He was talking about "fucking" chicks but couldn't even do that, at his own admission.

You gotta figure the same applies to all his endless claims of "kicking ass" as well.

What...? :dunno:

I always throw monster Project X style parties and go out of my way to avoid fucking chicks.

What...? :dunno:

I always throw monster Project X style parties and go out of my way to avoid fucking chicks.

Speaking of, I will be in New York for St Patty's Day!!
I am totally going to being avoiding hot guys.

I did not see this topic the first or the second time it rolled around.

Just read it, and I must say, it is off the hook!

My life is missing something. I have never heard a woman say, "Let's bone" when ripping off her shirt. I must be hanging with the wrong chicks.

I did not see this topic the first or the second time it rolled around.

Just read it, and I must say, it is off the hook!

My life is missing something. I have never heard a woman say, "Let's bone" when ripping off her shirt. I must be hanging with the wrong chicks.

It could be that you are not epic enough. Try saying 'like' after every other word and keeping very careful count of how many beers you drink before almost kicking someone's ass (which you totally could).

Forum List

Back