Tomorrow will be fucking nuts...

I'm always looking for a soul mate but a good fuck-buddy is nice too...

There is nothing like having a chick you can call and be like "hey wanna fuck" and she's like "ok" or a chick who knows that when you call her and say "wanna hang out?" that means "fucking all night."

I'm not a "player" or anything but there is no such thing as a dude having too many woman.

Remember when you were claiming to be a devout Catholic?

:lol:

Where in the bible does it say I cant fuck chicks?

There is nothing like having a chick you can call and be like "hey wanna fuck" and she's like "ok" or a chick who knows that when you call her and say "wanna hang out?" that means "fucking all night."

I'm not a "player" or anything but there is no such thing as a dude having too many woman.

isn't he also for "personhood" laws... you know, the ones that would prohibit contraceptivces??

I'm not against contraceptives - I'm against FREE or TAXPAYER FUNDED contraceptives.

I can buy my own condoms thank you.

isn't he also for "personhood" laws... you know, the ones that would prohibit contraceptivces??

I'm not against contraceptives - I'm against FREE or TAXPAYER FUNDED contraceptives.

and yet no one was talking about "taxpayer funded" contraceptives... we were talking about insurance companies paying for prescriptions.

try again...

Yo, dawg, Nick like forgot that he was all like "I will probably get laid" like eggs up in this party.

I want woman to love.

If you want a woman to love, just tell her you want to get laid, Yo!

Works for Nick, of course he is probably getting some choice females.

Honestly, when I was younger I had chicks just grab me by the arm bring me into a room and fuck me without my seduction.

It was almost like "spin the bottle" but there was no bottle spinning.

Hey, I'm a dude. If a chick grabs me, brings me into a room, takes her shirt off and is like "lets bone" I'm not going to pass that up - at least not when I was 15-25....

OK. I'm seriously not buying the whole 'I'm 32' thing now. You're 15. Tops.

Fuck buddies and a dude never having too many women are cornerstones of devout Catholic beliefs.

Yeah that was his "nickname."

I forget his real name but dude was like my name is _____ but people call me "corn bread" :lol:

5 minutes later the kid starts talking shit to me and everyone and I'm like "dude this is my pad bro, you don't come here and insult me like that" then he was like "oh I'm sorry bro" then he hugs me like a homo. Oh and then this kid goes outside to our garage and starts fucking with more people, then my cousin was like "fuck this kid I'm beating his ass" my cousin gets in his face and starts yelling at him.... I saved that kid from a massive ass whoopin. I told this dude to chill and he started crying then he ran away.

I wish I had that shit on video because it would be viral.

Apparently this kid (23/24-year-old) is a dick and gets his ass kicked all the time.

Honestly, when I was younger I had chicks just grab me by the arm bring me into a room and fuck me without my seduction.

It was almost like "spin the bottle" but there was no bottle spinning.

Hey, I'm a dude. If a chick grabs me, brings me into a room, takes her shirt off and is like "lets bone" I'm not going to pass that up - at least not when I was 15-25....

OK. I'm seriously not buying the whole 'I'm 32' thing now. You're 15. Tops.

I don't give a fuck what you think...

Let me guess I don't have a liberal arts degree either right???

and yet no one was talking about "taxpayer funded" contraceptives... we were talking about insurance companies paying for prescriptions.

try again...

Bullshit..... No you're talking about forcing institutions that oppose the idea of contraceptives to provide contraceptives via insurance companies...

That is a First Amendment violation...

I just overheard my brother (21) saying "yeah we have 91 confirmed" and I was like "91 confirmed to what?" and he was like "dude we're having a party" and I was like "oh thanks for inviting me" then he was like "I thought you knew?" and I was like "Hell no."

Then I was thinking 91 people confirming - that is a lot of people.

Like really? Like ohmigod! That's like amazing! You must be like the most like popular like uncomfortably too old to act like a teenager like developmentally like stunted like idiot like on like your like whole like block. Ohmigod! You are soooo bitchin! Like totally.

And my cousin almost beat this one kid into snot bubbles and the cops did show up - that's what I meant...

Actually the kid who my cousin almost beat to death called the cops and the cops allegedly arrested him for possession of drugs, oh and he called the cops because he was worried my cousin was going to hunt him down :lol:

Oh man! Your cousin must like be like a total like badass, like totally! That means that you must like be like a total like badass too! Like really! You're like so like cool! I'll bet you like had like more than like five beers! Like epic dude! Like totally!

Yo, dawg, Nick like forgot that he was all like "I will probably get laid" like eggs up in this party.

I want woman to love.

Honestly, when I was younger I had chicks just grab me by the arm bring me into a room and fuck me without my seduction.....

And then mommy would come in, shut off your computer and clean your batman sheets for you.

If you learn to read someday you can find out for yourself.

Must say, Nick does sound kinda young the way he's speaking..

Wonder if he used it own iPod for the sounds, or whether it was just the DJs..

Surprised he didn't get his 'marine' cousins to kick the cops' arses when they turned up. After all he hates cops..

As for the OP, well, all I can say is "know your audience"..

It would be interesting to know how many people on this board Nick thinks would care about his 'cool' party with "Richard Marx's' kid as a DJ?

Maybe he meant to post this on the Hannah Montana boards...

Forum List

Back