Tomorrow I will be voting for....

Hellbilly

Platinum Member
Oct 13, 2016
Aniyuawiya
There is nothing you right wing haters can do about it.
DjcvZTWU0AIgxoN.jpeg

He/She/It is going to lose. Scott is way ahead in the polls and there is nothing you left wing haters can do about it.

Tim Kaine and my man Gerry Connolly. 2 shoo ins, but I’ve done a little work for Jennifer Wexton who I’m hoping flips her district tomorrow.

Wexton should win. She's had a healthy lead over Comstock all year.

He/She/It is going to lose. Scott is way ahead in the polls and there is nothing you left wing haters can do about it.
We shall see.

They discount the miraculous powers of Dims causing the dead to rise on election day.

darthvader-design.jpg

I find their lack of faith disturbing.
Might be a good counter to all the living whom the republicans have stripped of their right to vote.

Let me get this straight, so the GOP can stop legal citizens from voting but not illegal immigrants and the dead?

We shall see.

They discount the miraculous powers of Dims causing the dead to rise on election day.

No politician has ever won an election based on dead voters. That's a myth Republicans love to perpetuate.

So they only lose elections doing this?

We shall see.

darthvader-design.jpg

Might be a good counter to all the living whom the republicans have stripped of their right to vote.

Let me get this straight, so the GOP can stop legal citizens from voting but not illegal immigrants and the dead?
You’ve all fully invented the latter 2; meanwhile you’ve list multiple lawsuits regarding stripping minorities of their voting rights and have come under fire for openly doing so in this very election.

We shall see.

darthvader-design.jpg

You’ve all fully invented the latter 2; meanwhile you’ve list multiple lawsuits regarding stripping minorities of their voting rights and have come under fire for openly doing so in this very election.

I see, so only the GOP cheats during elections?

Is this what you are saying?

We shall see.

darthvader-design.jpg

Only the GOP passes legislation who’s only purpose is to prevent and suppress minority votes.

darthvader-design.jpg

Only the GOP passes legislation who’s only purpose is to prevent and suppress minority votes.

So in addition to the GOP only cheating in elections, the GOP is the only party of racism?

So in addition to the GOP only cheating in elections, the GOP is the only party of racism?
Yep.

They’re pretty open and proud about it. I believe your movement’s former leader, Steven Bannon, told you to take pride in being racist.

Forum List

Back