Tommy Robinson Lawyer Judge didn't view evidence, Islamists threaten acid attacks on his wife

complained that a person was talking-------so the COPS showed up----
NOT IN MY TOWN

And this guy gets out.

his U-tubes are very entertaining. Reminds me of my youth----
when I first ran into Pakistani and Indian muslim young docs. Their
stuff remains all the same except some modifications for updates.
Lots of their stuff was written by Nazi war criminals who had escaped
the Nuremburg trials----to Egypt and Syria. I wish I had saved
those little pamphlets

Unlike yourself my heroes do not beat up women for refusing to hide their drug stash. Why do you glorify this ?

Your heroes rape children. What moral high ground do you think is here for you to claim?
Unfortunately, he is convinced that this is what gives him the high ground.

Like with Coyete, the more repulsive an action they support, the more virtuous they feel for supporting it.

Makes 'em feel tolerant and tolerance is all that matters.

And this guy gets out.

Neither one should...they are both hateful bigots and thugs. But then again, there is free speech.

They are nowhere near the same.

You can always be counted on for the false equivalence, however.

Robinson and Choudary were not jailed for bigotry or thuggery. The latter was incarcerated under the UK terrorism act. Eventually!

And Robinson's imprisonment was due to the bureaucratic bungling of the English judicial system.

And Robinson's imprisonment was due to the bureaucratic bungling of the English judicial system.

“Bureaucratic bungling” makes it sound like a mistake, due to incompetency. No, that's not what this was. This was willful corruption; deliberate complicity with the child-raping criminals that Tommy Robinson was trying to expose. They knew what they were doing, and it is what they fully intended to do.

“Bureaucratic bungling” makes it sound like a mistake, due to incompetency. No, that's not what this was. This was willful corruption; deliberate complicity with the child-raping criminals that Tommy Robinson was trying to expose.

That's the official line.

But, the people of Britain are not stupid.

“Bureaucratic bungling” makes it sound like a mistake, due to incompetency. No, that's not what this was. This was willful corruption; deliberate complicity with the child-raping criminals that Tommy Robinson was trying to expose. They knew what they were doing, and it is what they fully intended to do.
He was imprisoned for jeapordising a trial. There were procedural errors that led to his release but he is still guilty and will be back where he belongs shortly.

Why do you idolise a worthless wife beating drug dealer ? Does it chime with your conservative values ?

Unlike yourself my heroes do not beat up women for refusing to hide their drug stash. Why do you glorify this ?

Your heroes rape children. What moral high ground do you think is here for you to claim?
Unfortunately, he is convinced that this is what gives him the high ground.

Like with Coyete, the more repulsive an action they support, the more virtuous they feel for supporting it.

Makes 'em feel tolerant and tolerance is all that matters.

So you support beating up women because they won't hide your drug stash? You don't think that's pretty repulsive? That's what YOUR hero, the person you are defending soley because he hates Muslims did. That's the sort of person YOU are ACTIVELY supporting.

You could pick better heros you know.

That is what is so ridiculous about this. He wasn't trying to expose ANYTHING. It was already exposed and has been for quite some time before he jumped on the scene. The only thing he is doing is using it fuel his anti-Muslim movement.

So you support beating up women because they won't hide your drug stash? You don't think that's pretty repulsive? That's what YOUR hero, the person you are defending soley because he hates Muslims did. That's the sort of person YOU are ACTIVELY supporting.

You could pick better heros you know.

So, THAT'S why you always defend Muslims raping children.

It's because you think I somehow support something totally unrelated to the subject matter.

Thanks for explaining

With painful predictability, the release on bail of the anti-Islam activist Tommy Robinson led to much media handwringing about the dangerousness of his ideas. He must not be afforded media platforms, worried leftists said. When Robinson supporter Raheem Kassam was given a few minutes on Today to big-up his mate, the chattering classes spluttered in their cornflakes. Reading their commentary you could be forgiven for thinking Goebbels himself had risen from the dust to elbow aside Sarah Sands and take command of Radio 4’s morning show.

The idea driving this demand of ‘No Platform for Robinson!’ is that the Tommy Robinson phenomenon is a product of too much freedom of speech. According to these people, Robinson looms large in the public imagination because the media have been too open to his ideas. He and his kind have enjoyed too much liberty in the realm of public discussion, and, in the neo-Victorian view of the Ban Tommy lobby, this has allowed him to poison the minds of large numbers of people and reduce them to a Muslim-hating mob. Monkey see, monkey do: the misanthropic motor of every demand for restrictions on speech.

How the left made Tommy Robinson

^ This argument is about as wrong as it is possible to be. The truth is the Tommy Robinson phenomenon is a product not of too much liberty, but of too much censorship. It is the cultural elite’s cowardly instinct to chill open discussion about issues like Islam, multiculturalism, mass immigration and social tensions that created Tommy Robinson and his various movements, through allowing him to present himself as a seer in a time of silence. If Robinson really is the monster the left claim he is, they are his Dr Frankenstein.

Throughout his political career, from his leadership of the English Defence League to his current role as self-styled alt-media revealer of ‘The Truth’ about Britain’s Muslim grooming gangs and other problematic Islamic activities, Robinson’s appeal has continually been based on his willingness to say the unsayable.

He has benefited directly from a climate in which critical discussion of Islam and British values is demonised. And he has been successful because people aggrieved at the lack of openness around Britain’s cultural difficulties see in him someone who will speak on their behalf. He is censorship’s offspring.

^ This argument is about as wrong as it is possible to be. The truth is the Tommy Robinson phenomenon is a product not of too much liberty, but of too much censorship. It is the cultural elite’s cowardly instinct to chill open discussion about issues like Islam, multiculturalism, mass immigration and social tensions that created Tommy Robinson and his various movements, through allowing him to present himself as a seer in a time of silence. If Robinson really is the monster the left claim he is, they are his Dr Frankenstein.

Throughout his political career, from his leadership of the English Defence League to his current role as self-styled alt-media revealer of ‘The Truth’ about Britain’s Muslim grooming gangs and other problematic Islamic activities, Robinson’s appeal has continually been based on his willingness to say the unsayable.

He has benefited directly from a climate in which critical discussion of Islam and British values is demonised. And he has been successful because people aggrieved at the lack of openness around Britain’s cultural difficulties see in him someone who will speak on their behalf. He is censorship’s offspring.

I think the more exposure he gets, the more people will realize that what he is actually saying is not what the media is trying to portray. The rape supporters in this thread call him a Neo Nazi and fascist when he isn't, and much of that is because the media wants him to be a figure people can loathe. It's much easier for Coyote and Tommy to defend the rape of children when they have this imaginary boogyman to attack, instead, but the truth of the matter is that he has a history of confronting the real neo Nazis and fascists as well as the ones raping the children who are heroes to the abovementioned.

It's the media that has made it all but impossible to oppose the rape of children by Muslims, but the more exposure Robinson gets, the more people will realize how they are being manipulated.

I think the more exposure he gets, the more people will realize that what he is actually saying is not what the media is trying to portray. The rape supporters in this thread call him a Neo Nazi and fascist when he isn't, and much of that is because the media wants him to be a figure people can loathe. It's much easier for Coyote and Tommy to defend the rape of children when they have this imaginary boogyman to attack, instead, but the truth of the matter is that he has a history of confronting the real neo Nazis and fascists as well as the ones raping the children who are heroes to the abovementioned.

It's the media that has made it all but impossible to oppose the rape of children by Muslims, but the more exposure Robinson gets, the more people will realize how they are being manipulated.
Exactly. I know next to nothing about Tommy Robinson, but Tammy’s unhealthy histrionic obsession with him is about to change that.

It turns out that TR’s cousin was a victim of a Pakistani grooming gang when they were in their early teens. Just one incident among many that led him to look into Islam further. He also has muslim friends and is not anti muslim, but anti Islam, which is a perfectly reasonable stance, imho.

Anyway, I’m about to buy his book from Amazon to get his take on things - another item sold by Amazon that Tammy can get his knickers in a bunch over!

upload_2018-8-6_16-7-44.jpeg

Anyway, thanks Tammy. I would never have been that interested without your near constant advertisements for Tommy Robinson, so I guess you serve a purpose after all :beer:

PS Interesting article:

What's it like to be Britain's most hated man? Ask Tommy Robinson

Last edited:

Exactly. I know next to nothing about Tommy Robinson, but Tammy’s unhealthy histrionic obsession with him has changed that.

It turns out that TR’s cousin was a victim of a Pakistani grooming gang when they were in their early teens. Just one incident among many that led him to look into Islam further. He also has muslim friends and is not anti muslim, but anti Islam, which is a perfectly reasonable stance, imho.

Anyway, I’m about to buy his book from Amazon to get his take on things - another item sold by Amazon that Tammy can get his knickers in a bunch over!

View attachment 208770

Anyway, thanks Tammy. I would never have been that interested without your near constant advertisements for Tommy :beer:

PS Interesting article:

What's it like to be Britain's most hated man? Ask Tommy Robinson

Where did he grow up? Luton I think? So better placed than most of us here to comment on a multi culti environment. I watched an interview with him, describing his Muslim neighbours; he used to go round to their house, to eat with them, and vice versa. Like you said, he is not anti Muslim, but anti Islam in its extreme form.

But the interest I have in this case is focused on the behaviour of the Rotherham local authority, and the police, in keeping the issue under wraps, for decades. Ignoring and denying the calls for help from those young girls. For fear of upsetting the Muslim community. In the end, it took the courage of a female police officer to stand alone, listen, and speak out against these despicable crimes being committed on her home turf.

Forum List

Back