Tom Emmer is next on the block.

I'm not the one lacking in self awareness you dumb Bingo. 😄 I bet you think your insults are special little snowflakes....

Whoa, that's some serious smack, ouch! I haven't stung like that since ... the third grade ... Dork. Does your mommy know you're talking like that, White Boy?

:itsok:

You can reason with some. She is way past that stage.

This is true. I can't be swayed any longer by Democrat threats.

BTW, so in Jolly Old England, calling me a chick is an insult, huh? We're more advanced than you are here in America the Beautiful

Does he have a chance to unite the crazies ?
I know very little about him.

But he is one of the few to support gay and interracial marriage in the GOP..His fellow republicans are already saying that support for degeneracy is a red line.
Will the GOP unite around a grooming race traitor ?
Naturally, you don't recognize the truth in what you say. It simply doesn't matter who the Republicans elect, the democrats and their sycophants out here (you know who you are) will impugn, mock, smear, lie about, and in general try to make as miserable as possible anyone put forward as a leader if they are not from the democrat party. The Republicans could elect Mother Theresa and the democrats would smear her as a heartless, selfish being.

why would the Majority pick a Speaker from the minority?
Actually the two Republican factions are each the minority. Neither of which can field a consensus candidate.
Any outcome will require the Dems and they won’t be doing it for free.

Naturally, you don't recognize the truth in what you say. It simply doesn't matter who the Republicans elect, the democrats and their sycophants out here (you know who you are) will impugn, mock, smear, lie about, and in general try to make as miserable as possible anyone put forward as a leader if they are not from the democrat party. The Republicans could elect Mother Theresa and the democrats would smear her as a heartless, selfish being.
Its a GOP shit show. they cant agree on anything.. Its election denying Johnson today. He plotted the overthroe of congress and put his colleagues hiding in broom cupboards.
I remember the sight of Running Man Josh Hawley shitting himelf while escaping the mob.

Well I know I'm special to you. You prove that by all the literal fantasizing you do about me. 😄

This is the moronic shit of Democrats. Of course I'm obsessed with you while you do the exact same thing.

I was trying to save you from ignore, but the third grade is so strung in you, Kiddie poo white boy. Later

Its a GOP shit show. they cant agree on anything.. Its election denying Johnson today. He plotted the overthroe of congress and put his colleagues hiding in broom cupboards.
I remember the sight of Running Man Josh Hawley shitting himelf while escaping the mob.

I'd say good one, but wow, it wasn't, Second Hand Brit

This is the moronic shit of Democrats. Of course I'm obsessed with you while you do the exact same thing.

I was trying to save you from ignore, but the third grade is so strung in you, Kiddie poo white boy. Later
Uh huh. Act more like a hurt school girl. That'll help. 😄

Seriously, Mother Theresa. You guys would be screaming bloody murder about some headline you saw claiming she did something or other, or that she's disqualified because she was a Catholic, just like you did with several of TRUMP!'s Justic picks.

Since it doesn't matter who they elect, they might as well thrash it out and elect the one they really want. Heck, it would be funny to see them elect TRUMP! and really make you guys go berserk.

Sure, Republicans are going to give the speakership to a Democrat. You believe that too, don't you, Cowboy? My favorite is when you think it's going to Liz. Sure it is, LOL
It’s a possible way out. The only one at the moment. There are more than enough Republicans from districts Biden won.

Forum List

Back