Tom Emmer is next on the block.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Does he have a chance to unite the crazies ?
I know very little about him.

But he is one of the few to support gay and interracial marriage in the GOP..His fellow republicans are already saying that support for degeneracy is a red line.
Will the GOP unite around a grooming race traitor ?

But he is one of the few to support gay and interracial marriage in the GOP..His fellow republicans are already saying that support for degeneracy is a red line.
No, even a worse atrocity was committed by him. He actually voted to certify the election on January 6th!

The Uniparty strikes again.

I hope, and believe, that Patriotic Republicans will stop this travesty in its tracks.

In fact, I'd say it's DOA

becuse more dems will vote for Jeffries than any goper can get from the gopers. But it's certainly heartwarming to see you failing to follow the issue.
Will he get enough votes to become speaker without republicans?

Does he have a chance to unite the crazies ? I know very little about him.
But he is one of the few to support gay and interracial marriage in the GOP..His fellow republicans are already saying that support for degeneracy is a red line. Will the GOP unite around a grooming race traitor ?
Why do you spend so much time and wasted liberal effort here on a US forum?

Let me guess, because the British monarchy is so fucked up that you can't stand to even look at it?

How about that King Charles and his old old wife? Or what you call Camila..."consort". Is that British for whore?

Stupid Charles couldn't handle a real woman, huh?

1698173677873.jpeg

He's just another election denying ass-whistle.

I hope he or anyone else does not get in. It would be great if D.C. cannot pass any laws or wasteful spending.

291799543_614672680020584_1511169872611290220_n.jpg

Soros Jr. and our fearless leader.

Forum List

Back