Popular brand quietly scrubs references to Black Lives Matter on its site

Votar Roja

Diamond Member
Sep 11, 2023

Popular brand quietly scrubs references to Black Lives Matter on its site​

QUOTE: Coca-Cola quietly removes references to its financial support for Black Lives Matter on its site after the Chicago chapter's pro-Palestine post.

COMMENT: So they finally figured out that BLM are Marxist terrorists, antisemites, and bedfellows with Marxist democrats

• Banned
Coca Cola diversity training told employees to "be less white"
How does that work?
What does that mean?

Coca-Cola diversity training urged workers to be 'less …

Feb 23, 2021 · Coca-Cola employees were urged to be “less white” as part of the company’s alleged diversity training — but the material was yanked offline following a viral whistleblower post. The...

Maybe somebody upstairs finally pulled their heads out of their arses

How does that work?
What does that mean?

Feb 23, 2021 · Coca-Cola employees were urged to be “less white” as part of the company’s alleged diversity training — but the material was yanked offline following a viral whistleblower post. The...
Coca-Cola employees were urged to be “less white” as part of the company’s alleged diversity training — but the material was yanked offline following a viral whistleblower post.

The “Confronting Racism” course in question was offered by LinkedIn Education and allegedly utilized by the soft-drink titan.

“In the U.S. and other Western nations, white people are socialized to feel that they are inherently superior because they are white,” reads one of the slides, allegedly sent from an “internal whistleblower” and posted on Twitter by YouTube commentator Karlyn Borysenko.

Another slide suggests “try to be less white” with tips including “be less oppressive,” “listen,” “believe” and “break with white solidarity.”

Borysenko, who describes herself as a supporter of banning critical race theory, said the screenshots were sent to her from an “internal whistleblower” from Coca-Cola, who told her the course was “required.”

QUOTE: Coca-Cola quietly removes references to its financial support for Black Lives Matter on its site after the Chicago chapter's pro-Palestine post.

COMMENT: So they finally figured out that BLM are Marxist terrorists, antisemites, and bedfellows with Marxist democrats

And? It's a private company, they can do what they choose and support whomever they wish.

How does that work?
What does that mean?

The corporations that gave aid and comfort to the enemy will be remembered by history for that.

• Banned
Did any BLM protesters get 22 years in prison for burning down our country for months on end or is that only for Trump supporters?

Maybe I will buy coke products again.

I quit buying their stuff when they were big on BLM. I didn't shop at Walmart or Amazon when they had BLM stuff on their website and so on.

I still don't buy stuff from companies that overtly use blacks in their commercials.

Geeeeeeeeeeeee, who would have ever thought that those upstanding people at BLM would be like that? What a total surprise.

Maybe I will buy coke products again.

I quit buying their stuff when they were big on BLM. I didn't shop at Walmart or Amazon when they had BLM stuff on their website and so on.

I still don't buy stuff from companies that overtly use blacks in their commercials.

They are still woke

They are still woke

Sadly most are because of esg scores. Makes it hard to buy stuff. But it's not too bad, I just buy store generics a lot. Used to use dove body wash, but then I switched to the store generic and while it's not quite the same I'm still fine with it

Forum List

Back