Tom Emmer is next on the block.

Emmer won the GOP vote for Speaker at 1:00 pm. Then Trump called him a RINO, which Emmer then knew he couldn't win the floor vote - and dropped out at 4:00 pm.

So, he was Speaker-designate for 3 hours.

With your support, that certainly proves he is indeed a RINO. Thanks for calling him out on that so we know Trump was right ... again ...

Emmer won the GOP vote for Speaker at 1:00 pm. Then Trump called him a RINO, which Emmer then knew he couldn't win the floor vote - and dropped out at 4:00 pm.

So, he was Speaker-designate for 3 hours.
I'm impressed/ surprised that he was optimistic enough to run. He's known Trumplandia's opposition for a long time.

Short term victories are a fucking lot better than you're offering. The count for leftists is 100 million dead and the rest in bondage. Zero freed. That's leftist reality
I said what you imagine to be short term victories, not that they were actual victories. The Republicans control the House. The Democrats don't have a chance to push their polices at the moment. The only people Republicans hurt by their inability to choose a speaker is Republicans. This is their opportunity to push their policies and they're fucking it up spectacularly. :lmao:

At this point in the GOP civil war the 1st thing I check is to see whether the nominee for Speaker is member of the Freedom Caucus? Then I try to figure it out from there, without much luck.

Does he have a chance to unite the crazies ?
I know very little about him.

But he is one of the few to support gay and interracial marriage in the GOP..His fellow republicans are already saying that support for degeneracy is a red line.
Will the GOP unite around a grooming race traitor ?

He has had his neck chopped off. Being a Republican candidate for speaker is like being a wife of Henry the VIII.

I said what you imagine to be short term victories, not that they were actual victories. The Republicans control the House. The Democrats don't have a chance to push their polices at the moment. The only people Republicans hurt by their inability to choose a speaker is Republicans. This is their opportunity to push their policies and they're fucking it up spectacularly. :lmao:

So the House no longer needs to run bills by the Democrat controlled Senate or the White House? Cool, can you show a link for that because I'm not familiar with what you are talking about, white boy

You're really excited about ending democracy. What about Xi and Putin running your life excites you so much, mutant?

And C_Clayton_Jones steals Trump's content again. It's hilarious how you idiots can't even insult Trump without turning your manhood over to him, LOL

So the House no longer needs to run bills by the Democrat controlled Senate or the White House? Cool, can you show a link for that because I'm not familiar with what you are talking about, white boy
What do you imagine that strawman has to do with anything you clown? 😄 Tell me what Democrat policies would pass through this MAGA controller House.

Short term victories are a fucking lot better than you're offering. The count for leftists is 100 million dead and the rest in bondage. Zero freed. That's leftist reality

Aldo Raine admits yet again that Trump's content is better than his as he steals it yet again. LOL, Fake News man

What do you imagine that strawman has to do with anything you clown? 😄 Tell me what Democrat policies would pass through this MAGA controller House.

Yet another babbling post just like your dimentia headed ruler, White Man. You're so stupid it's funny. You said Republicans could push though laws on their own and when I said they can't, you said that's what you said.

You are a true idiot, the real thing

Yet another babbling post just like your fuzzy headed ruler, White Man. You're so stupid it's funny. You said Republicans could push though laws on their own and when I said they can't, you said that's what you said.

You are a true idiot, the real thing
Republicans can push through their legislation in the House you moron. At least they could if they could get their act together. 😄

Forum List

Back