Tom Emmer is next on the block.

Because the majority can't get their shit together long enough to elect a speaker. Jeffries has support of the entire Dem side. Only needs a few Repubs.

Republicans electing a Dem speaker? You're too stupid to breathe

You're really excited about ending democracy. What about Xi and Putin running your life excites you so much, mutant?

bodecea is lovin her some Trump again stealing his quotes. I guess that explains the nasty Trumpatar she's sporting these days

And … Donald Trump hath spoken. And … he isn’t a fan of Tom Emmer, the current choice of the Republican party to be speaker of the US House.
I have many wonderful friends wanting to be Speaker of the House, and some are truly great Warriors. RINO Tom Emmer, who I do not know well, is not one of them. He never respected the Power of a Trump Endorsement, or the breadth and scope of MAGA – MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! He fought me all the way, and actually spent more time defending Ilhan Omar, than he did me—He is totally out-of-touch with Republican Voters. I believe he has now learned his lesson, because he is saying that he is Pro-Trump all the way, but who can ever be sure? Has he only changed because that’s what it takes to win? The Republican Party cannot take that chance, because that’s not where the America First Voters are. Voting for a Globalist RINO like Tom Emmer would be a tragic mistake!
That word salad brought to you by Truth Social, of course. Whether Emmer has “fought Trump all the way” or not is, to put it mildly, doubtful. He didn’t vote to overturn the 2020 election but he did sign on to a lawsuit seeking to throw out results, and so forth.

What happens is that federal employees get a big backpay cheque for sitting on theeir arses for a few weeks.

That's what you've got, the government continues to pay out our tax dollars? Brilliant observation, Captain Obvious

46dc4ea3cca7dae16ed4c7e4bda9fdc5_768x0.jpg

bodecea said: I have nothing, kaz, I'm just going to parrot back to you what you said.

On the other hand, killer Trumpatar, dearest!

Aldo Raine doesn't like your Trumpatar, bodecea . I absolutely love it, the best Trump photo ever. I can't believe you think that's a slam, having an awesome picture like that of your bitter enemy, LOL. Trump still pwns the Democrat party, LOL

Well, since your white ass is the one who wants to spend mo money, mo money, mo money, not seeing why we should care so much that you can't without a speaker
I'm not surprised a Bingo like you can't see past what you imagine to be short term victories. 😄

Um, yes. Would it not be better if your GOP could organise them to keep working rather than creating all of this chaos ?
Or do you just want to break things ?

Roy Rogers: Thank Heavans we don't get all the government we pay for

Thomas Jefferson: The government you elect is the government you deserve

The Jefferson one is a total ouch for both parties! Now that's an insult, and a well deserved one on both sides

Forum List

Back