Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorcing!!

I can't express how many fucks I don't give. Only very sad people care about the private lives of others - regardless of that person's 'fame'.

Attachments

• $JB_Presidential_Podium.6653050_std.jpg
    $JB_Presidential_Podium.6653050_std.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 84
I can't express how many fucks I don't give. Only very sad people care about the private lives of others - regardless of that person's 'fame'.

Thank you...my sentiments exactly.
I am quite alarmed that a person who posts on a political forum would also give a flying frack about who is fucking who in Hollywood.
I have one thing and one thing only to say to Hollywood actors - "get on stage and do something to entertain me".

I am quite alarmed that a person who posts on a political forum would also give a flying frack about who is fucking who in Hollywood.
I have one thing and one thing only to say to Hollywood actors - "get on stage and do something to entertain me".

Maybe BD has other interests besides just politics....like many of us do.
If you're not interested, don't post. Easy.....

I can't stand Cruise, he is a good actor but he's a real wack job.
Good luck to Katie!!!

Maybe BD has other interests besides just politics....like many of us do.
If you're not interested, don't post. Easy.....

I can't stand Cruise, he is a good actor but he's a real wack job.
Good luck to Katie!!!

Yup! Same, same and same. And I was huge following all things Hollywood for a few decades. Now, not so much but I still watch out for my favorites. :)

Forum List

Back