Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorcing!!

I liked eyes wide shut and the color of money was ok. That's about it.

Oh come on.

Born on the Fourth of July?

Interview with a Vampire?

War of the Worlds?

Minority Report?

Jerry MacQuire?

A Few Good Men?

Rain Man?

Gosh..he's an incredible actor.

Oh come on.

Born on the Fourth of July?

Interview with a Vampire?

War of the Worlds?

Minority Report?

Jerry MacQuire?

A Few Good Men?

Rain Man?

Gosh..he's an incredible actor.

Rain man was good. Forgot about that. I don't like those other movies though.

I should neg you for lying.

He does some blockbusters?

I still dont understand what his appeal is.

Me neither....Born on the 4th of July was some good acting when he was in the hospital.
Most everything else he did was the exact same plot - just different settings:
Troubled super-talent throwing away his gifts on self loathing and sketchy past...finds a girl who shows him how great he is..and yes!! he is great - but wait!!!....something happens that reminds him and he goes back into the abyss of self loathing and piyt...but...but....what's THIS!!!....YES!..YES!..YES!...he is back - and does better than any human has ever done...ever!!..........screen credits.

i liked eyes wide shut and the color of money was ok. That's about it.

oh come on.

Born on the fourth of july?...hospital scenes were very good, rest of the movie - average.

interview with a vampire? someone else would have done better, brad pitt's performance outdid cruise

war of the worlds? again, someone else could have done better, again the 2nd leading role out-shined his performance

minority report? good action flick, but imagine denzel washington instead...there you go, cruise is too puny to play tough guys - period.

jerry macquire? an improved "just another cruise movie plot" - super talent guy gives it all up in self loathing and pity...and again - 2nd leading role did better than he did.

a few good men?..seriously??? This movie would have been shit if it wasn't for jack nicholson...jesus..how many 4 foot-110lb. Marines have you seen in your life??....and once again...another actor in the movie outdid his mediocre job

rain man? i am really sounding like a broken record i know...but do you see a pattern here?

gosh..he's an incredible actor.

my comments...

Forum List

Back