Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorcing!!

I read somewhere not too long ago but before any talk of a divorce, that Katie Holmes was NOT a nice person. I believe that the person was somebody who worked with her on a film. I know that the Cruises were close friends of the Beckhams. I wonder whose side, if any, they are taking.

I doubt Tom is a nice person either. He sounds very controlling. I also wonder which side the Beckham's will go on...it will be interesting to see who they choose to support.

Where do you get her being narcissistic? Personal acquaintance?

What makes you think they are not? I know quite a few actors....narcissism is part and parcel of their business.

Im glad she got full custody of the girl and will take her away from the cult..... in that i think she was doing the right thing for the child.....

It depends... he may have been just as happy to have been rid of her fast too.... pay her off... shut her up and give her a nice chunk of money.

They are both so narcissistic i am amazed it lasted this long.

It must be nice to be rich enough to divide your combined incomes, and still be rich.

I wonder about the number of less fortuneate couples who cannot afford to split, and are forced to grind out their existances together until one or the other expires from exaustion.

It depends... he may have been just as happy to have been rid of her fast too.... pay her off... shut her up and give her a nice chunk of money.

It must be nice to be rich enough to divide your combined incomes, and still be rich.

I wonder about the number of less fortuneate couples who cannot afford to split, and are forced to grind out their existances together until one or the other expires from exaustion.

Agreed.... he payed her off with also i am sure a gag order.

Agreed.... he payed her off with also i am sure a gag order.

I don't think Tom's mother ever made him chocolate chip cookies.:(

What makes you think they are not? I know quite a few actors....narcissism is part and parcel of their business.

Im glad she got full custody of the girl and will take her away from the cult..... in that i think she was doing the right thing for the child.....

Unless you know all actors? You're generalizing.

I sure am generalizing..... and in my opinion, they are all narcissistic.

I sure am generalizing..... and in my opinion, they are all narcissistic.

Agreed.

So are any USMB members with more than 4000 reputation points....

:tongue:

I saw this divorce coming from a mile away. Katie’s too smart to let her daughter get taken in like that. I read somewhere that she’s likely going to be subject to harassment by the Church of Scientology now, though. Anti-cult expert Steve Hassan’s new book, “Freedom Of Mind” has a pretty good explanation of these dangerous behaviors in cults:

Forum List

Back