have you ever witnessed something that could be called a UFO?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Truthmatters, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    lets here the first hand stories

2. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Ill tell you mine if you tell me yours

3. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    ^^^^
    Right there.

It comes out of nowhere, hovers around while most people with any sense ask themselves "what the hell is that?", is totally bizarre and unexplainable.....

4. Valerie

Valerie Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,295
    Just this month, while star gazing a few nights before this news came out, I actually spotted this satellite moving across the sky which was clearly waaaay too high up to be an airplane... I figured it must be some sort of satellite when we saw it, but when I saw the news a couple days later it was confirmed...

5. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    back in the mid to late 80s me and my (at the time) teen age sister and brother ( I was in my 20s) were hiking in the hills in an area north of Lake Elisinore California. we had been crusing arround and it was nearing dusk so we were started back home.

I saw a red light in the sky quite some distance to the east of us and asked the kids if there was a radio tower that way ( it was were they lived at the time) they replied that they knew of no such radio tower out that way.

we were all looking at the red light and it began to swing as if it was at the end of a pendelum.

as we watched it it stoped swinging and headed towards our direction.

do to the clouds we could not see it for a moment.

in the blink of an eye it was over our heads and made NO SOUND.

directly above us was a break in the coulds and it appeared to hover above us for arround two seconds.

in that two seconds we could see big round white lights in the shape of a horse shoe.

it sped away without a sound.

we stood there for a second in awe and then began saying what the fuck was that.

and started back home while we discussed what we had just seen.

I to this day have no idea what it was.

I had always kinda thought that at some point I would learn that the US had capabilities that we didnt know about at the time.

So much time has passed now and I have never heard another discribed incident that matches this one.

the big part is I have not seen any new project released that explained us having such technology.

I have seen a UFO.

now lets remember what UFO means.

unidentified flying object

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  6. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    damn I really wanted to hear some stories about this from you guys.

I guess what I saw is even rarer than I thought

7. Big Black Dog

Big Black Dog Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,702
    No. Never have. I don't know anybody that says they have seen a UFO either. I do believe that there might be intelligent life on another planet someplace but never have seen anything that I couldn't explain.

8. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    that one was my one and only.

I did see stealth in the sky on the way to vegas once but that was after everyone knew they were real but before they announced they were real.

9. Truthmatters

Truthmatters BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,233
    Man I would really love to know what the fuck it was we saw.

I know I will never know what it was.

10. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +36,911
    I've had several. I will tell you the first and the most recent.

The First:

When I was 13, I lived in CA for a month with my Uncle's family. He was an Italian diplomat and this trip was in lieu of my Grandfather taking me to Italy to study to be a doctor.

My cousin, who is the same age as me and now a prominent filmmaker in Brazil, and I shared a room. One night, I woke up screaming and ran out of the room. When my uncle and other cousins asked what happened, I told them that there was a big insect with almond shaped eyes on my pillow. When they got to the room, of course, it was gone.

After a lifetime of relaxing and remembering and not letting the terror overtake me -- I remember that there were 3 visitors in the room that night, grey skinned with black capes or cloaks and they had numbed or temporarily paralyzed my cousin and I and had some physical contact with us.

Most recently

This past winter. Saw an object low to the ground red blue orange and white flashing lights winding its way through the valley near my parents house upstate NY. Later, on the way home driving down 684, the object ran parallel to my to my right about 10 yards where there is no service road, just forest.

I slowed to pull over at a truck stop and the object also pulled over to a stop. I told my wife, "I have to see what this is" and got out of the car. As I'm walking over to lights in the forest, a woman appears to my left. I ask her if she sees the flashing lights. She tells me "You don't have to see it, it's a car dealership" (I checked the Map and Google Earth later and trust me, it's forest, not a car dealership) I took that to mean I should probably not go forward -- at least not this time, so I got back in the car and drove home.