Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes divorcing!!

I find Katie Holmes somewhat attractive.

Otherwise, I can't honestly say I give a rat's ass about this story.

Oh yeah....she does it for me.
Sucker for darker hair.

katie-holmes-13555.jpg

I can't express how many fucks I don't give. Only very sad people care about the private lives of others - regardless of that person's 'fame'.

Thank you...my sentiments exactly.
I am quite alarmed that a person who posts on a political forum would also give a flying frack about who is fucking who in Hollywood.
I have one thing and one thing only to say to Hollywood actors - "get on stage and do something to entertain me".

If Katie Holmes pulled you on stage, and proceeded to fuck you, would that entertain you?? ~LoL~

Tom Cruise not only owns a P-51, he flies it....... along with his Gulfstream 4. I guess he'll be changing the nose art on the Mustang....It's called Kiss Me Kate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_mfBzzntbg]Tom Cruise Purchased P-51 Mustang Fighter - YouTube[/ame]

Tom Cruise Goes Top Gun With New P-51 Mustang - Forbes

Tom Cruise Goes Top Gun With New P-51 Mustang

In real life, Top Gun star Tom Cruise is reported to own anywhere from three to five private jets. This includes a $20 million or £10 million Gulfstream that he purchased as a wedding present for his wife Katie Holmes – who was then quoted as saying: ”It’s like a bus, only quicker.”

On the other hand and much to the chagrin of environmentalists, it’s been reported that Cruise once sent one of his private jets to pick up groceries for Katie. That along with the fact that Cruise never flies commercial, has gotten him dubbed “emissions impossible” by the environmental lobby.

Critics aside, Tom Cruise has held a pilot’s license since 1994 and he often pilots all of the private jets that he owns with his Gulfstream IV being reported as the most luxurious as it’s fitted with a Jacuzzi and even a screening room.

Tom Cruise is an outstanding actor, All of the Mission Impossibles, Days Of Thunder, Top Gun, Jerry McGuire ....... it's amazing how many people just follow the herd. People started thinking he was weird when he appeared on Oprah and jumped up on the chair......big deal, that's the shit Oprah liked so he did it.

Not only does he act he also does most of his own stunts......

I'm always amazed at how people will judge someone on something they have absolutely no control over like height or breast size and then ignore what they d with what they can control.

Like Barack Obama, he's 6'1'' and throws like a Miss America contestant.

I can't express how many fucks I don't give. Only very sad people care about the private lives of others - regardless of that person's 'fame'.

I am quite alarmed that a person who posts on a political forum would also give a flying frack about who is fucking who in Hollywood.
I have one thing and one thing only to say to Hollywood actors - "get on stage and do something to entertain me".

If Katie Holmes pulled you on stage, and proceeded to fuck you, would that entertain you?? ~LoL~

Yes...yes it would.
And if Sandra Bullock from about 1990 could join in...I would be exceedingly appreciative.

Tom Cruise is an outstanding actor, All of the Mission Impossibles, Days Of Thunder, Top Gun, Jerry McGuire ....... it's amazing how many people just follow the herd. People started thinking he was weird when he appeared on Oprah and jumped up on the chair......big deal, that's the shit Oprah liked so he did it.

Not only does he act he also does most of his own stunts......

I'm always amazed at how people will judge someone on something they have absolutely no control over like height or breast size and then ignore what they d with what they can control.

Like Barack Obama, he's 6'1'' and throws like a Miss America contestant.

You didn't see his interview with Matt Lauer on the Today show...in 2005? Wow...he was pretty entertaining on that one! That was the first time i'd seen him act like that and he was really crazy. Here's a link...and i think there's a video somewhere out there showing the whole thing. It would be better to see the video!
Tom Cruise debates psychiatry on NBC's Today show - Wikinews, the free news source

Last edited:
it's amazing how many people just follow the herd. People started thinking he was weird when he appeared on Oprah and jumped up on the chair......big deal, that's the shit Oprah liked so he did it.

It was more about the Scientology for me, which started with that interview he did criticizing Brooke Shields for taking medications and psychiatry as a whole.

Then the chair incident, which only added to the weirdness.

Well, I'll confess to a certain amount of entertainment associated with the schadenfreude so vividly illustrated through The Misadventures of Tom Cruise.

His suffering makes me feel good.

Forum List

Back