Tom Brady is not hurt ...

Of course now the hype will go to "Will it mentally throw him off Sunday? Blah Blah Blah".

New England Patriots

Strength: Bill Belichick has avoided stealing any wives recently, so he should be focused on the 2010 season; people are sure to tout the Patriots' experience and maturity as opposed to flat-out calling them old

Weakness: Considering the talent of this year's rookie class, it's a shame that Belichick will once more work one of them until he dies

Intangibles: Can't discount the possibility of another horrific injury to quarterback Tom Brady; oh, please, Lord, let there be another horrific injury to Tom Brady

Biggest Question: This may be the year New England finally falls out of contention, but we know full well these fucks will pull a 12-4 season out of their ass somehow

New England Patriots

Strength: Bill Belichick has avoided stealing any wives recently, so he should be focused on the 2010 season; people are sure to tout the Patriots' experience and maturity as opposed to flat-out calling them old

Weakness: Considering the talent of this year's rookie class, it's a shame that Belichick will once more work one of them until he dies

Intangibles: Can't discount the possibility of another horrific injury to quarterback Tom Brady; oh, please, Lord, let there be another horrific injury to Tom Brady

Biggest Question: This may be the year New England finally falls out of contention, but we know full well these fucks will pull a 12-4 season out of their ass somehow

Hey! :slap:

He got hurt?

Is he on the Red Sox roster?

Yeah, the Sox really got slammed with injuries this summer. :(

Tom Brady is reportedly fine and went straight to practice after the accident. :thup:

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys

Strength: Yes, there are positives, but reading them will only make you angry and listing them will only make us angry

Weakness: Other than being the most infuriating, knuckle-whitening, I-want-to-throw-a-brick-through-my-television-set-when-I-watch-them team in the league, are a little weak at free safety

Intangibles: Fuck the Dallas Cowboys and every fucking thing they stand for; special teams

Biggest Question: Can they finally get over the hump and get back to the Super Bowl, and do they know how much that would depress the entire U.S. populace?

Better?

Oakland Raiders

Strength: Just nice to see them outside getting some fresh air

Weakness: As a team, every single player on this roster fucking sucks

Player To Watch: Quarterback Jason Campbell is an experienced loser and is not going to mope around and act all depressed when team loses eight or nine straight games

Biggest Question: If Tom Cable isn't fired during or after the season, will Al Davis get rid of him by drowning him in the Gatorade container?

New England Patriots

Dallas Cowboys

Strength: Yes, there are positives, but reading them will only make you angry and listing them will only make us angry

Weakness: Other than being the most infuriating, knuckle-whitening, I-want-to-throw-a-brick-through-my-television-set-when-I-watch-them team in the league, are a little weak at free safety

Intangibles: Fuck the Dallas Cowboys and every fucking thing they stand for; special teams

Biggest Question: Can they finally get over the hump and get back to the Super Bowl, and do they know how much that would depress the entire U.S. populace?

Better?

:lol: Better.

The only thing the Dallas Cowboys are good for is a Thanksgiving day nap! :rofl:

Who cares? Oh wait, I do! He is my Q/B on the FF team I have here. :eusa_eh:

New England Patriots

The South Carolina Gamecocks have a better chance of getting to a Super Bowl before the Dallas Cowboys.

Dallas Cowboys

Better?

The South Carolina Gamecocks have a better chance of getting to the Super Bowl than the Dallas Cowboys.

In other irrelevant news, here's Marsha Brady

christine+taylor+3.jpg

Forum List

Back