Greatest Super Bowl

Shooter

Semper Fi
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
What is the greatest Super Bowl you ever watched?

I've seen them all from the very beginning and while I have seen many wars I have to say the greatest Super Bowl I ever saw was SB 13 - Steelers vs Cowboys. Steelers win 35-31. It was hands-down the greatest SB.

You had all-time greats like John Stallworth, Terry Bradshaw, Roger Staubach, Rocky Blier, Franco Harris, Lynn Swann, Tony Dorsett, Mike Webster, Drew Pearson, Mean Joe Greene, LC Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Mel Blount, Randy White, Too Tall Jones, Danny White and Jackie Smith all battling it out in a classic.

9137354.jpg

Last edited:
America is down a few trillion with time running out. Joe Montana for President!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Kj_GLEGgsk]YouTube - Joe Montana leads the 49ers to victory in Super Bowl XXIII[/ame]

SB XLII New York spoils New Englands' perfect season. SB XXXII Denver over Green Bay close second.

Greatest Super Bowl ever? A pair of big upsets.

SBIII - Jets 16 Colts (Baltimore back then) 7 The greatest upset in football history? Proved that the AFL teams could beat the NFL teams and Joe Willie kept his promise that they would beat the mighty Colts. :clap2::clap2:

SBXLII - Giants 17 Patriots 14 Giants score with 35 seconds left to win. But with Brady and Pats there was always the anticipation they could tie it up and send it to overtime. :clap2::clap2:

Greatest Super Bowl ever? A pair of big upsets.

SBIII - Jets 16 Colts (Baltimore back then) 7 The greatest upset in football history? Proved that the AFL teams could beat the NFL teams and Joe Willie kept his promise that they would beat the mighty Colts. :clap2::clap2:

SBXLII - Giants 17 Patriots 14 Giants score with 35 seconds left to win. But with Brady and Pats there was always the anticipation they could tie it up and send it to overtime. :clap2::clap2:

Yes! The asterisk Bowl!

What is the greatest Super Bowl you ever watched?

I've seen them all from the very beginning and while I have seen many wars I have to say the greatest Super Bowl I ever saw was SB 13 - Steelers vs Cowboys. Steelers win 35-31. It was hands-down the greatest SB.

You had all-time greats like John Stallworth, Terry Bradshaw, Roger Staubach, Rocky Blier, Franco Harris, Lynn Swann, Tony Dorsett, Mike Webster, Drew Pearson, Mean Joe Greene, LC Greenwood, Jack Ham, Jack Lambert, Mel Blount, Randy White, Too Tall Jones, Danny White and Jackie Smith all battling it out in a classic.

9137354.jpg

Shooter..........damn when I saw that, SB 13 defintely came right to mind. I totally agree..........my team lost that day, but it was an awesome game and two great teams!!! I forget.......was that the game Smith dropped the sure catch in the end zome?? Im thinking it was. Yeah.....for pure beginning to end action, that game was the best of them imo.............and years later, I became a NY Giants fan ( in the mid 80's ) and while the victory over the Pats was awesome, who can ever forget that Steeler/Cowboy game when you had the double reverse to Hollywood Henderson on the opening kickoff. Staubach was incredible but the Steeler D always foound a way to make the big play.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back