Tom Brady gets away with a lotta shit!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I would have kicked Tom Brady out of the league years ago for wearing lady boots

CEwtpeYUgAA6jRL

Coach Belichick and Tom Brady are a tremendous duo, fantastic competitors.
i agree. that doesnt mean their fashion style isnt horrifying

tom-brady-and-gisele-bundchen-attend-the-costume-institute-news-photo-168193848-1538668556.jpg

Yeah that Brady has no style at all! (eye roll)
He's married to someone who make millions in the fashion industry! You think Giselle let's him wear JC Penny suits? Tom Brady is probably the most stylish player in the league!

tom-brady-and-gisele-bundchen-attend-the-costume-institute-news-photo-168193848-1538668556.jpg

He's married to someone who make millions in the fashion industry! You think Giselle let's him wear JC Penny suits? Tom Brady is probably the most stylish player in the league!
She may be a supermodel, but she’s no babe. Barely pretty. Hard, cold look.

She may be a supermodel, but she’s no babe. Barely pretty. Hard, cold look.

Giselle Bundchen isn't a babe? That might be the dumbest post anyone will make on this board today, Synth...congrats!

Football legend Michael Strahan sells his line of suits at JC Penney's, so I don't see why not.

Football legend Michael Strahan sells his line of suits at JC Penney's, so I don't see why not.

Because Giselle isn't letting Tom leave the house in a JC Penny suit, PP! She buys him a million and a half dollar Bugatti for his birthday...trust me...she's not going bargain hunting on clothes! Just saying...

Figures a wingnut would like cheaters.

They are "Savvy" not "cheaters" at all.

Senor Cartmanez explains the idea to his class of inner city toughs in the Denver barrio.

How Do I Reach These Kids?
It’s not savvy to deflate balls for a better grip or to steal signals. It’s cheating. Figures Republicans are fine with cheating, while trying to deny it. It’s your brand.

6 Times The New England Patriots Allegedly Cheated In Big Games

Figures a wingnut would like cheaters.

They are "Savvy" not "cheaters" at all.

Senor Cartmanez explains the idea to his class of inner city toughs in the Denver barrio.

How Do I Reach These Kids?
It’s not savvy to deflate balls for a better grip or to steal signals. It’s cheating. Figures Republicans are fine with cheating, while trying to deny it. It’s your brand.

6 Times The New England Patriots Allegedly Cheated In Big Games

Figures that a liberal whiner like you would post about things that the Patriots "Allegedly" did, Synth!

Did you not get the part were the NFL totally failed to prove that the Patriots deflated balls beyond league specifications?

And citing Julian Sonny is farce at it's finest! His gig is blogging about rappers and smoking weed! He doesn't have a clue about the NFL!

Last edited:
Deflategate was as big a bust as Russian Collusion was for Robert Mueller! The difference between the two is that Roger Goodell has dictatorial powers to pass sentence on anyone in the NFL whether something has been proven or not proven!

Forum List

Back