Should Theo Epstein be fired by the Chicago Cubs?

Should the Chicago Cubs fire Theo Epstein and Jed Hoyer?

• Yes

• No

• What the hell Bruce we are discussing Emperor Trump and bot baseball!!!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
Hell
With all the discussion about Trump I felt we needed something different to talk about, so sports fan should the Chicago Cubs owners fire President of Operations Theo Epstein along with Jed Hoyer?

Since the 2016 season the Cubs have been on a downward spiral and this season seem to remind those like me of the old Cubs teams where the teams spends on Veteran players but end up with trash that lead them nowhere...

Sure Epstein and Hoyer brought the end of the 108 year drought but has their welcome come to an end in Chi-town?

With all the discussion about Trump I felt we needed something different to talk about, so sports fan should the Chicago Cubs owners fire President of Operations Theo Epstein along with Jed Hoyer?

Since the 2016 season the Cubs have been on a downward spiral and this season seem to remind those like me of the old Cubs teams where the teams spends on Veteran players but end up with trash that lead them nowhere...

Sure Epstein and Hoyer brought the end of the 108 year drought but has their welcome come to an end in Chi-town?
Don't know who they are and couldn't care less. I gave up on kid's games when I stopped being a kid.

• Banned

Don't know who they are and couldn't care less. I gave up on kid's games when I stopped being a kid.

Then go read something in politics...

This is the Sports section of the board...

He got the Cubs over the hump. He deserves to stay a bit longer just for that. Maddon is a good manager. I used to watch some TB Rays games or parts of them and he got the most out of an economically challenged team. The team probably like others needs a couple of guys who get key hits when the team as a whole is not hitting. Perhaps trading one or two of the stars away for pieces that do that would be prudent.

Forum List

Back