Borillar

Platinum Member
Jun 4, 2012
Directly above the center of the Earth
Thursday Sept 26
Iggles at Pukers --- Pukers at home

Sunday Sept 29
Titans at Falcons --- Falcons at home

Skins at Jints --- Jints at home. Wonder if Skins stick with Keenum or go with rookie after horrendous outing vs Bears?

Chargers at Fish --- Chargers should beat hapless Dolphins even without Gordon.

Raiders at Colts --- Colts at home.

Panthers at Texassans --- Texans at home. Watson for real.

Chefs at Lions --- C'mon man, you really expect me to go with the Lions this time? Chefs on the road.

Browns at Ravens --- Ravens at home.

Pats at Bills --- Pats have pretty much owned the Bills for quite some time. Expect them to win again on the road.

Succaneers at Rams --- Rams at home.

Seachix at Cards --- Seachix on the road.

Vikings at Bears --- Vikings on the road.

Jags at Broncos --- Dunno. Coin toss... Jags on the road.

Cowpies at Saints --- Before Brees went down, I would have gone for the Saints. Now, I think the Cowpies take this game.

Monday Sept 30
Bungles at Steelers --- Guess one of them has to win, right? I'll go with the Bungles.

Redskins will lose. Jack Kent Cooke cursed them when his boy let Snyder get them.

Think Stephen King's "Thinner". :auiqs.jpg:

Thursday Sept 26
Philadelphia at Green Bay --- Not confident in this pick, short week, Eagles backs to the wall.

Sunday Sept 29
Tennessee at Atlanta --- Falcons should win.

Washington at NY Giants --- First of three bad games. Home team should win.

LA Chargers at Miami --- The Fins are horrible, they might win a game but not this one.

Oakland at Indianapolis --- Colts should win easily.

Carolina @ Houston --- Panthers QB still banged up. All the Texans need to do is show up.

Kansas City at Detroit --- Yes Sealy, I'm not picking Detroit. No one has stopped KC.

Cleveland at Baltimore --- I'm not believing the Mayfield hype.

New England at Buffalo --- I think the spread is to large. Bills should cover.

Tampa Bay at LA Rams --- Rams haven't looked all that great. The Bucs look worse.

Seattle at Arizona --- Hawks should rebound.

Minnesota at Chicago --- Da Bears!

Jacksonville at Denver --- Bad Game of the week, part two. Taking the home team,

Dallas @ New Orleans --- Not sure the Saints will shock the Cowboys, Prescott has looked good this year.

Monday Sept 30
Cincinnati at Pittsburgh --- Bad game of the week part three. Taking the home team.

Steeers and Bengals tie. 6-6. All FGs. :lol:

my how your mighty steelers have fallen.LOL with Cleveland getting a goldmine in GM John Dordey, the same man Clark Hunt let go after he drafted mahomes and Aaron Rodgers and clay matthews before him,I look for the steelers to be the new cleveland CLOWNS and the browns to be the new steelers always in the playoff hunt by next year with Big Ben showing signs now his best years are behind him.LOL Dorsey so far looks like the best GM in NFL history.everywhere he goes,he builds contenders.

Thursday Sept 26

Sunday Sept 29

Skins at Jints --- Jints at home. Wonder if Skins stick with Keenum or go with rookie after horrendous outing vs Bears?

Chefs at Lions --- C'mon man, you really expect me to go with the Lions this time? Chefs on the road.

Pats at Bills --- Pats have pretty much owned the Bills for quite some time. Expect them to win again on the road.

Cowpies at Saints --- Before Brees went down, I would have gone for the Saints. Now, I think the Cowpies take this game.

Monday Sept 30
Bungles at Steelers --- Guess one of them has to win, right? I'll go with the Bungles.

Thursday Sept 26

Sunday Sept 29

Monday Sept 30
Titans
Raiders
Browns
Cards
Bears
Broncos
I shouldn’t but lions

Thursday Sept 26

Sunday Sept 29

Monday Sept 30
Titans
Raiders
Browns
Cards
Bears
Broncos
I shouldn’t but lions

You missed a game...........:texflag:

Thursday Sept 26

Sunday Sept 29

Monday Sept 30
Titans
Raiders
Browns
Cards
Bears
Broncos
I shouldn’t but lions

Those were just the games I went against him on. I agree Texas is going to win.

P.S. I just found out Philly beat Green Bay last night. I feel asleep and forgot to see who won this morning.

So Detroit beat the Eagles and the Eagles beat Green Bay. That makes me not fear Green Bay so much. They are only 1/2 game ahead of us now. WOW.

I shouldn’t but lions

That's like voting for Hillary. Just dumb...

GO CHIEFS!

Hillary almost won. In fact she got more points than Donald. Imagine if the Chiefs got more points than the Lions but for some stupid reason the Lions won.
Well thankfully football doesn’t have the electoral college to decide winners, where teams from flyover country would get 14 points per touchdown or something.

Thursday Sept 26

Sunday Sept 29

Monday Sept 30
Titans
Raiders
Browns
Cards
Bears
Broncos
I shouldn’t but lions

P.S. I just found out Philly beat Green Bay last night. I feel asleep and forgot to see who won this morning.

So Detroit beat the Eagles and the Eagles beat Green Bay. That makes me not fear Green Bay so much. They are only 1/2 game ahead of us now. WOW.
Fly Eagles fly...

Not sure that there is a transitive property of football though.

Last edited:
Redskins will lose. Jack Kent Cooke cursed them when his boy let Snyder get them.

Redskins will lose. Their only chance to win. Is week 6 vs the Phins. 0-15 is the best they can hope for. Keenum will play so long as he can be kept upright. McCoy will replace Keenum if possible if/when he goes down. Haskins only plays if absolutely necessary.

The entire coaching staff and half the front office will be gone 24 hours after the season ends.

I like Snyder. I believe the Redskins biggest issue is the NFL Commissioner and the 1994 CBA.

Redskins will lose. Their only chance to win. Is week 6 vs the Phins. 0-15 is the best they can hope for. Keenum will play so long as he can be kept upright. McCoy will replace Keenum if possible if/when he goes down. Haskins only plays if absolutely necessary.

The entire coaching staff and half the front office will be gone 24 hours after the season ends.

I like Snyder. I believe the Redskins biggest issue is the NFL Commissioner and the 1994 CBA.

They've had a few stars over the Snyder years but haven't really done squat since the Rippien days.

Thursday Sept 26

Sunday Sept 29

Monday Sept 30
Titans
Raiders
Browns
Cards
Bears
Broncos
I shouldn’t but lions

Even your football logic is extremely flawed. Wow.

Forum List

Back