Tom Brady gets away with a lotta shit!

Coach Belichick and Tom Brady are a tremendous duo, fantastic competitors.
Figures a wingnut would like cheaters.

They are "Savvy" not "cheaters" at all.

Senor Cartmanez explains the idea to his class of inner city toughs in the Denver barrio.

How Do I Reach These Kids?
It’s not savvy to deflate balls for a better grip or to steal signals. It’s cheating. Figures Republicans are fine with cheating, while trying to deny it. It’s your brand.

6 Times The New England Patriots Allegedly Cheated In Big Games

you so much OWNED him.:2up:

the patriots must be in town indeed.:abgg2q.jpg:

f90eddb5e977939b13db0b925f015a0a--embedded-image-permalink.jpg

Coach Belichick and Tom Brady are a tremendous duo, fantastic competitors.
Figures a wingnut would like cheaters.
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::udaman::thup::thankusmile:

cfbfc3780a863229b1e11e1091d20e4d--nfl-memes-funny-memes.jpg

b007287ecce1b3020012e094ff362bea.jpg

shady brady ALSO has this luxary the rest of the NFL quarterbacks around the league DONT have.:abgg2q.jpg::haha::lmao::laughing0301:
cfc77c589f783da6a5553dd040767cd0--sports-memes-funny-sports.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::laughing0301:

the refs go out of their way to protect him when he goes and whines to the NFL about them hitting him hard,yet you see it all the time in a game where the opposing quarterback playing them,get hit MUCH harder and it seems like they NEVER call a personal foul on the pats on the pats for doing that.

at least unlike cheatriot apologists. I MYSELF amd mature enough to ADMIT my Rams got in the superbowl cause of a giftwrap present from the refs,too bad cheatriot fans are too immmaute to admit the truth they cant win without the refs playing favorites.:rolleyes:

Gee, refs miss calls? But when they miss them to the Patriots advantage...the Patriots are cheaters...and when your team gets in because of the most egregious missed call in the last forty years...they're not?

You're an idiot...

The Patriots didn't win because the refs gave Tom Brady special treatment...they won because the Patriots Defense allowed only 3 points to the vaunted Ram's offence! You got outplayed, you whiny little princess! Totally outplayed!

Giselle Bundchen isn't a babe? That might be the dumbest post anyone will make on this board today, Synth...congrats!
My dad agrees. He doesn’t like her face. Too skinny. I see why she’s hot. Definitely she has a supermodel’s body.

Anyways, she’s on the tonight show. Omg Tom is so lucky to be done with her. My cousin is married to a dingbat like her. He definitely married her for her looks not personality.

Giselle was telling a story. Being way too dramatic. Making a bigger deal out of the story. But because shes a supermodel everyone agrees with her every word and listens intently. God bless wayne Brady. He was on the skit with her and Jimmy and he made fun of her. She said with her accent “do you know what would happen if you fell in this freezing cold water?” Wayne being quick on his feet says “no, tell me mama” She says You would die! Which is a lie.

Tom had to listen to that how many years?

Here’s what’s sad. She says the most important thing is to talk to your kids. Is that right? When’s the last time they talked to daddy? Face to face.

My dad agrees. He doesn’t like her face. Too skinny. I see why she’s hot. Definitely she has a supermodel’s body.

Anyways, she’s on the tonight show. Omg Tom is so lucky to be done with her. My cousin is married to a dingbat like her. He definitely married her for her looks not personality.

Giselle was telling a story. Being way too dramatic. Making a bigger deal out of the story. But because shes a supermodel everyone agrees with her every word and listens intently. God bless wayne Brady. He was on the skit with her and Jimmy and he made fun of her. She said with her accent “do you know what would happen if you fell in this freezing cold water?” Wayne being quick on his feet says “no, tell me mama” She says You would die! Which is a lie.

Tom had to listen to that how many years?

Here’s what’s sad. She says the most important thing is to talk to your kids. Is that right? When’s the last time they talked to daddy? Face to face.
I agree that she's way too skinny overall. I'm not questioning an objective beauty she has, but I could name a ton of celebs I'd put way above her that I would... well... I'm married, so I won't go there.

I agree that she's way too skinny overall. I'm not questioning an objective beauty she has, but I could name a ton of celebs I'd put way above her that I would... well... I'm married, so I won't go there.

Same goes for my cousins former beauty contestant. I believe she competed in Ms Greece. Of course she's hot. You see guys falling all over themselves when they talk to her. And they put up with her being dumb because she's hot.

Supermodels tend to be skinny faced women. Cindy Crawford for example.

Or these women. Hot but a little off.
1711540967265.png

1711540991812.png

Forum List

Back