Tom Brady Admitted In 2011 He Likes Deflated Footballs

Proof he likes deflated balls:

8f52b4d00f93a3036b0f6a7067002bc1.jpg

Should we go back and take away a win from a team because they used a pick play on a winning score but the officials missed the call?

That is absurd.

I couldn't agree more...so why do you want to penalize the Patriots because the officials couldn't tell the balls were under-deflated? If the on field officials couldn't tell the balls weren't right...do you REALLY think that they made a huge difference? If the Patriots played better in the second half without the softer balls...do you REALLY think that they made a huge difference?

Should we go back and take away a win from a team because they used a pick play on a winning score but the officials missed the call?

That is absurd.

I couldn't agree more...so why do you want to penalize the Patriots because the officials couldn't tell the balls were under-deflated? If the on field officials couldn't tell the balls weren't right...do you REALLY think that they made a huge difference? If the Patriots played better in the second half without the softer balls...do you REALLY think that they made a huge difference?

The colts should not have been in the title game that is for sure. Don't worry they are not going to take the Patriots out of the SB that would be absurd. But the Patiots will be heavily fined and that is what should happen, and they will be forever tainted.

The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl

(But they won't be)

The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl For The Win

Some body let the air out of those balls and as far as I can see the referees were complicit.

Consider how much gambling is done on NFL football, sanctioned gambling by the league. If they allow cheaters then that rips off those gambling on the game.

The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl

(But they won't be)

The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl For The Win

Some body let the air out of those balls and as far as I can see the referees were complicit.

Consider how much gambling is done on NFL football, sanctioned gambling by the league. If they allow cheaters then that rips off those gambling on the game.

One would think that the refs should be able to feel the difference between a regulation ball and a Patriot doctored ball.

And this guy has a beautiful wife.

Would deflated balls or not have made a difference, I doubt it the Colts were lucky to be in the game in the first place. For that matter the Ravens could have beaten the pats so let's not crown the king too fast. GB is better then the Colts and gave the hawks a lot of trouble and only lost because of incredible luck. What it showed though is that the hawks can come back from a dismal performance.

That all said, if they did deflate the balls did it make a difference? Yes, any time a team cheats it makes a difference. Did it make much of a difference when the Patriots stole defensive signals? Probably not, but the fact that they did it shows their true character.

Tom Brady Admitted In 2011 He Likes Deflated Footballs CBS Connecticut

This just in, Tom Brady said he was misunderstood. He really meant to say he prefers deflated dolls.

Had the final score been something like 32-24, then we have a big controversy.
The Pats however put such a beat down on Colts, that a deflated ball could not have possibly reversed the fortunes for the Colts.
Having said that, with Belichick's past shenanigans, this is definitely worth a full investigation. Especially now that we've learned that Brady prefers an under inflated ball.

Alot of people feel that the Pats should be disqualified from the Superbowl. I agree, in principle. But realistically, what's the alternative? Send the Colts? But wait, what about the Ravens? Should that win be nullified too? Who would have won in a Colts v. Ravens matchup? No way to know for sure.

So the Pats go to the Superbowl. There's really no way to undo that at this point. But that doesn't mean that punishments can't happen until after the game. Belichick should be suspended, indefinitely, effective immediately. Brady should be suspended for 9 games, starting with the Superbowl.

Alot of people feel that the Pats should be disqualified from the Superbowl. I agree, in principle. But realistically, what's the alternative? Send the Colts? But wait, what about the Ravens? Should that win be nullified too? Who would have won in a Colts v. Ravens matchup? No way to know for sure.

So the Pats go to the Superbowl. There's really no way to undo that at this point. But that doesn't mean that punishments can't happen until after the game. Belichick should be suspended, indefinitely, effective immediately. Brady should be suspended for 9 games, starting with the Superbowl.

WOW! Suspend Brady for the Super Bowl?

As a fan of the Hawks I would really not want to win that easily. Tommy MUST play to make the game competitive.

WOW! Suspend Brady for the Super Bowl?

As a fan of the Hawks I would really not want to win that easily. Tommy MUST play to make the game competitive.

While I certainly wouldn't want to see the Seahawks, who are innocent bystanders, have a SB victory astericked by Brady being suspended, I think it would be more egregious to purposely delay any repercussions after the Superbowl in fear of effecting its result. If it takes cheating to get you to the Super Bowl, then you deserve the consequences effecting you in the Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back