Today's NFC West News...

Santa Clara losses to AZ today and is heading to the basement of the NFC West.

9ers have scored a whopping 3 pts total in the 2nd half of three games this season to their opponents scoring 49. Bad Berries in the Bay area.

the off season scandal that kappy was involved in has clearly affected his play like I thought it would.Its obviously on his mind when playing.He hasnt been able to put it out of his mind on the field while playing like wilson has with his divorce.:biggrin:

I knew it would affect him.I could just tell by all his meltdowns in big games like in the superbowl and last years NFC title game that he isnt very good at putting distractions behind him.:biggrin:

Man what sucks is the cards next game I believe is against the donkeys in denver.I say that sucks because I hate it that I find myself having to root for the donkeys to win that game since it will help the hawks get homefield advantage if they do. dont you hate being in this position having to cheer on the donkeys?:mad-61:

The scandal that turned out to be pretty much nothing is affecting him?
His meltdown in the Super Bowl when the team came within a few yards of the greatest comeback in SB history?
He had a crappy second game, but has played on par or better than last season for the most part otherwise.

The Hawks should go 3-0 over this little stretch coming back from their very early bye. At Washington, Dallas in Seattle and at St Louis. 7 weeks into the season the Hawks will be 5-1.

The 3-0 Cardinals should go no better than 2-1 in the same period. At Denver this weekend, redskins at home and at Oakland.

Santa Clara at 2-2 host the Chiefs, go to St Louis and play at Denver likely falling to 3-4 over the 3 game run.

The Rams now 1-2 will beat the 9ers loss to the Eagles and Seattle and be 2 and 4

These next three weeks should bring some seperation between the best and the rest in the NFC West.

The Hawks should go 3-0 over this little stretch coming back from their very early bye. At Washington, Dallas in Seattle and at St Louis. 7 weeks into the season the Hawks will be 5-1.

The 3-0 Cardinals should go no better than 2-1 in the same period. At Denver this weekend, redskins at home and at Oakland.

Santa Clara at 2-2 host the Chiefs, go to St Louis and play at Denver likely falling to 3-4 over the 3 game run.

The Rams now 1-2 will beat the 9ers loss to the Eagles and Seattle and be 2 and 4

These next three weeks should bring some seperation between the best and the rest in the NFC West.

I can see the Cards going 2-1 over the next three....although I wouldn't describe it as 'no better than' as that indicates you think they might lose to the Skins or Raiders.

You expect the Niners to beat the Chiefs but lose to the Rams? I get the divisional opponents thing, but the Rams have been pretty terrible so far.

I can see the Cards going 2-1 over the next three....although I wouldn't describe it as 'no better than' as that indicates you think they might lose to the Skins or Raiders.

You expect the Niners to beat the Chiefs but lose to the Rams? I get the divisional opponents thing, but the Rams have been pretty terrible so far.

Might have been my wishful thinking. The Rams will have a difficult time winning any games this season. I just figured that if they get lucky why not at home against the erradic Kaepernick. The 9ers can play pretty well overall but if Colin starts throwing picks and get blindsided ...I've seen him go completely sideways and commit three turnovers in a single 4th qtr.

Washington is going to be desperate after the Hawks spank em on MNF. They are going to have to take it out on someone .. :lol:

Might have been my wishful thinking. The Rams will have a difficult time winning any games this season. I just figured that if they get lucky why not at home against the erradic Kaepernick. The 9ers can play pretty well overall but if Colin starts throwing picks and get blindsided ...I've seen him go completely sideways and commit three turnovers in a single 4th qtr.

Washington is going to be desperate after the Hawks spank em on MNF. They are going to have to take it out on someone .. :lol:
as we talked about before,the games this year between the Lambs and the niners will be anybodys game to take.

the NFC west is looking good for your Hawks Hug.The cardinals in what was once a promising season looks to be in deep dog doo right now.

they were already playing with their backup quarterback against the donkeys but HE got hurt in that game and now they will be starting their THIRD string quarterback next week.lol.

and the niners once again,just barely escaped at home with a victory over another creampuff team.lol.

the NFC west is looking good for your Hawks Hug.The cardinals in what was once a promising season looks to be in deep dog doo right now.

they were already playing with their backup quarterback against the donkeys but HE got hurt in that game and now they will be starting their THIRD string quarterback next week.lol.

and the niners once again,just barely escaped at home with a victory over another creampuff team.lol.

Other than the Hawks, who is NOT a creampuff team?

Oh I dont know about that.my soon to be LOS ANGELES RAMS,have looked pretty good lately with austis davis at QB.He looks to be the real deal.

Man if they had the defense that the experts were expecting at the beginning of the year,they would be a dangerous team now.Its hard to believe that its now their DEFENSE which has been a liability for them lately.:wtf:

their offense has been putting up points on the board lately but the problem for them is,their defense has been giving up as many as they score.who would have thunked?:lmao:

Other than the Hawks, who is NOT a creampuff team?

Man that is WAYYYYYY too easy of a question.:lol:

I would say there are only a handful of teams out there that are any good at all besides them that I would say dont quailify as creampuff teams.1.-the donkeys-It looks like their off season moves they made in the off season to get more physical on defense payed off the fact they were able to stand toe to toe with them up in seattle no less.

2.Arizona.If carson palmer had been healthy, I guarantee that game yesterday with them and the donkeys would have been a much closer game than it was.they have won two games lately with their backup quarterback.that itself is impressive especially since they have had so many multiple injurys on defense.

Unfortunatley for them though,it looks like what was once going to be a promising season for them has gone down the tubes because their BACKUP quarterback got hurt yesterday which is why the game was not close and he is going to be out for a few weeks so they now are stuck with a third string quarterback.

Bruce ariens is a really good coach which is why they have been able to overcome all their injurys but he can only afford to lose so many players to injury.It obviously caught up with him yesterday.

3.for a while,I was thinking the packers ship had sunk having given up so many points to the jets at home no less just barely beating them but it looks like that was just an off day for them and they are back on track again.

4.chargers-they beat seattle,what else is there to say?:lol:

5.Giants- In the beginning I was thinking their season was done for as well the start they got off to but it looks like they have gotten their act together as well.

6.the panthers.alghough their defense is not as great as it has been the last couple years its still good and newton is one of the best quarterbacks out there so they are one of the better teams.

7.the patriots-the jury is still out on them.beating the bungles i wouldnt say is exactly getting back on track.they are obviously not as good a team as their record indicates.they were dropping passes all over the place and not making interceptions they should easily have made.

i was thinking they had turned the corner and were going to be a serious playoff contender with the fast start they got off to but all those victories were misleading,they also came against creampuff teams.the ravens,falcons,and titans.big wow.

they were the perfect antidote to the patriots woes in turning things around.they can never win the big game.not only are they 0-3 in playoffs in the lewis/dalton era,they were saying last night they are a disaterous 3-13 in prime time games under the lights.I'll know never to take THEM to win on the road again.they are bad enough in prime time at HOME.

It seems they panic when they have to play in prime time. so them will just have to keep an eye out on and see what they can do against a good team like the ones i mentioned for the jury to be out on them.

the owners ruined the game back in the 90's with parity starting free agency.only fools liek partity and think its good for the game.:mad:

because of parity,you just dont have very many good teams these days.Like I said,you pretty much only have a handful of them because of it.:mad:

seriously,next time give me a MUCH tougher question.that one was WAY too easy to answer.:lmao:

Last edited:
oh,one other team i forgot to mention as well.the colts.they are not a superbowl contender yet cause they dont have a defense but they are a playoff team so they're a pretty good team as well.thats about it though.

SWEET!!! Atlanta beats AZ. When we go down there and kick their asses we will be in the lead in the NFC West !!!

NOW if NE can beat Green Bay today the only team we need to lose is Detroit and believe it or not the Hawks will be the #1 seed in the NFC!!!

It's within a TD in GB and the Pats can take this away from Rodgers !!! I've NEVER rooted for that punk Brady but HERE GOES !!!

SWEET!!! Atlanta beats AZ. When we go down there and kick their asses we will be in the lead in the NFC West !!!

NOW if NE can beat Green Bay today the only team we need to lose is Detroit and believe it or not the Hawks will be the #1 seed in the NFC!!!

It's within a TD in GB and the Pats can take this away from Rodgers !!! I've NEVER rooted for that punk Brady but HERE GOES !!!

I'm going to have to go with GB to take the 1st seed. Next week's Philly/Seattle game could well determine the second seed if Arizona continues to flounder.

I'm going to have to go with GB to take the 1st seed. Next week's Philly/Seattle game could well determine the second seed if Arizona continues to flounder.

If GB loses one game and Seattle wins out the #1 seed goes to the Hawks. GB almost lost tonight in their own stadium against a rather inept Tom Brady.

If GB loses one game and Seattle wins out the #1 seed goes to the Hawks. GB almost lost tonight in their own stadium against a rather inept Tom Brady.

Tom Brady is inept? :lol:

You may not be giving Green Bay's defense enough credit. They have been playing well of late. I didn't see the game, though....sadly I'm forced to watch Atlanta games here. :(

You may not be giving Green Bay's defense enough credit. They have been playing well of late. I didn't see the game, though....sadly I'm forced to watch Atlanta games here. :(

Ya... I watched the game and Brady played very poorly. His passes were WAY off target. He is LUCKY he wasn't intercepted on at least 4-5 occasions. You DO know that the Seahawks played GB early in the season don't you? The Hawks spanked the Packers like a red headed step child 36-16...and it wasn't even THAT close.
I really don't care if GB plays us here in Seattle again or in GB. We match up well against them and will have no trouble with beating them AGAIN no matter where we play them.

Ya... I watched the game and Brady played very poorly. His passes were WAY off target. He is LUCKY he wasn't intercepted on at least 4-5 occasions. You DO know that the Seahawks played GB early in the season don't you? The Hawks spanked the Packers like a red headed step child 36-16...and it wasn't even THAT close.
I really don't care if GB plays us here in Seattle again or in GB. We match up well against them and will have no trouble with beating them AGAIN no matter where we play them.

GB is playing a lot better than they did at the beginning of the season. Seattle might still take them, but I don't think it would be a 36-16 game this time.

GB is playing a lot better than they did at the beginning of the season. Seattle might still take them, but I don't think it would be a 36-16 game this time.

I'm just happy the Seahawks are back in the playoff conversation. Two weeks ago the Hawks had all but been written off...especially around here. I'm the only one who's faith had not been shaken. Now I guess I have the right to gloat but that's not what a true blue Seahawk fan is about.

We are more like if we see a 9er fan on the street with the family with the bumper stickers and everything ...we run em off the road... tie the occupants to nearby trees and set their raggedy car on fire.

They should know better than to show 9er colors in our cribs.. seriously... It's all in the good fun doncha know...

:lol:

There you go, getting ahead of yourself again...........:uhoh3:.........

I'm just happy the Seahawks are back in the playoff conversation. Two weeks ago the Hawks had all but been written off...especially around here. I'm the only one who's faith had not been shaken. Now I guess I have the right to gloat but that's not what a true blue Seahawk fan is about.

We are more like if we see a 9er fan on the street with the family with the bumper stickers and everything ...we run em off the road... tie the occupants to nearby trees and set their raggedy car on fire.

They should know better than to show 9er colors in our cribs.. seriously... It's all in the good fun doncha know...

:lol:
well I have to admit The seahawks playoffs hopes look MUCH better now than they did a few weeks ago especially with the cards laying an egg.

Man i thought the NFC title game for sure would come down between the pack and the cards. I do think that the seahawks will make it the NFC title game but they will never go up to Green Bay and beat the packers. they sure as hell dont deserve it either.

they had everything in the world to play for in that kansas city game and what do they do? they go up there and their defense plays with no heart in a big game. that was inexcusable for their defense to go up there and lay an egg like that and its going to cost them homefield advantage as it should.

you seem to be forgetting that the offense and defense cant get on the same page together.In the kansas city game,the offense played well but the defense gave it right back to the chiefs everytime the seahawks scored.

the last two weeks their defense played well against the niners and cards but their offense laid an egg both times only scoring one touchdown in both games.

as i said before,field goals wont get it done in the playoffs on the road.

Forum List

Back