Today's NFC West News...

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Ray McDonald DE 9ers 9 year vet run stopper arrested for felony domestic violence last night.

The 9ers defense has suffered numerous hits this offseason.

Depending on what Harbaugh(who has claimed publicly that "If you ever lay your hands on a woman..YOU ARE GONE!" and or the NFL does it looks like this may be the final straw on the 9ers chances to retake the NFC West.

This may make the NFC West race between the only two teams left with a realistic chance to take the West being AZ Cardinals and the Seattle Seahawks.

OH! ... Did I forget to mention the victim was McDonald's pregnant fiance' ?

Last edited:
it was already just a race between the hawks and the cards even before this latest new niner scandal.lol thug Harbaugh has really got his thugs doing great work for the community representing his team really well now.:biggrin:

Ray McDonald DE 9ers 9 year vet run stopper arrested for felony domestic violence last night.

The 9ers defense has suffered numerous hits this offseason.

Depending on what Harbaugh(who has claimed publicly that "If you ever lay your hands on a woman..YOU ARE GONE!" and or the NFL does it looks like this may be the final straw on the 9ers chances to retake the NFC West.

This may make the NFC West race between the only two teams left with a realistic chance to take the West being AZ Cardinals and the Seattle Seahawks.

OH! ... Did I forget to mention the victim was McDonald's pregnant fiance' ?

Only time will tell if the NFL new domestic violence policy will be enforced or will big money and lots of whining by the coaches and owners prevail.

Today's Seahawk loss was a reality check of sorts. Fortunately the extreme heat games are behind us ...I hope! The Hawks don't play well in today's conditions.

The good news is that Santa Clara lost tonight in their own home opener. That certainly sucks more than a Hawk loss on the road in sweltering conditions. Thank you Chicago.

Yeah that was something i overlooked in predicting they would go undefeated is that they dont play well in sweltering conditions like that.

boy that was sweet last night watching kappy go into meltdown mode. three interceptions and one fumble on a turnover.classic.this came against the bears no less who hardly have a good defense and were playing with three injured starters in their secondary and rookie recievers due to injury.the media isnt going to be able to cover up how lousy a team they are anymore after this.:biggrin:

they were saying after they beat the cowboys that they had worked out their preseason woes and that kapernick had bounced back but we all knew better.:biggrin: the media is working for the niners trying to disguise it how seriously wrong things are in the bay area to no avail.nobody is going to believe thier lies anymore when they try and sugarcoat it anymore.:biggrin:

Yeah that was something i overlooked in predicting they would go undefeated is that they dont play well in sweltering conditions like that.

boy that was sweet last night watching kappy go into meltdown mode. three interceptions and one fumble on a turnover.classic.this came against the bears no less who hardly have a good defense and were playing with three injured starters in their secondary and rookie recievers due to injury.the media isnt going to be able to cover up how lousy a team they are anymore after this.:biggrin:

they were saying after they beat the cowboys that they had worked out their preseason woes and that kapernick had bounced back but we all knew better.:biggrin: the media is working for the niners trying to disguise it how seriously wrong things are in the bay area to no avail.nobody is going to believe thier lies anymore when they try and sugarcoat it anymore.:biggrin:

Losing a home game in the NFC West is a big deal.

The same thing happened to Santa Clara last season with Indy coming in and whoopin Kaeppy and Co. and is IMHO what screwed the 9ers chances to repeat as the NFC West champs.

Today's Seahawk loss was a reality check of sorts. Fortunately the extreme heat games are behind us ...I hope! The Hawks don't play well in today's conditions.

The good news is that Santa Clara lost tonight in their own home opener. That certainly sucks more than a Hawk loss on the road in sweltering conditions. Thank you Chicago.

".....extreme heat....."; ........"sweltering conditions".........Good thing SEA doesn't play the Texans next weekend........itsa bad forecast.

Losing a home game in the NFC West is a big deal.

The same thing happened to Santa Clara last season with Indy coming in and whoopin Kaeppy and Co. and is IMHO what screwed the 9ers chances to repeat as the NFC West champs.
so very true.history is repeating itself.lol.

Making excuses for Seahawks losses ALREADY, 9/11?

Better put together a list of excuses. You'll need them. I'll help you out.

The Seahawks lost because:

1. Russell Wilson had jock itch

2. Marshawn Lynch forgot his Skittles

3. Richard Sherman bruised his ego.

That's a good start for you, 9/11.

Jock itch is probably more rampant than reported.

As dabilitating as it can be as I have experienced it myself in High School sports one hardly ever see's it listed in the injury reports.

I wouldn't wish the jock itch on anyone. Thats really hitting below the belt don't you think?

Hey crybaby,nice game of dodgeball you play as always.funny how you think FACTS are making excuses dipshit

a commom trait you seahawk haters have is you have alzhemiers diseace.Just like the seahawks,the chargers did something just as impressive as the seahawks did last year. the seahawks of course shut down the highest scoring offense in NFL history in the biggest game of the year last year shocking everyone-a fact that you cant handle, and the CHARGERS also did something pretty impressive last year.

they acocmplished what no other team in the NFL was able to do last year which is go up to denver where its a snakepit for visting teams and has historically been the toughest place for visiting teams to win at when the donkeys have had good teams,having that major homefield of playing in that thin mile high air visiting teams have a hard time dealing with,and beating them ALSO shutting down the highest scoring offense in NFL history in their backyark no less.

the only one here making excuses is sore loser you ignoring FACTS.:lmao: i also love how you cowardly keep running away from that thread you created when I point out facts that the seahawks at least got beat by a QB who has been to the pro bowl a few times where the quarterback your cheatriots lost to on opening day ,was a journeyman.:lmao: No doubt you will dodge these facts and this post as well and come back on some different thread and troll again.you're so predictable.

funny how you're such an idiot that you arent of aware of those little facts how denver is the toughest place to win at for visting teams because of the facts I mentioned yet the chargers pulled off that victory against them which no other team did. just like winning at mile high stadium is difficult for visiting teams cause of the thin air and the one of the very loudest outdoor stadiums in the NFL,its als difficut for cold weather teams not used to the heat to play their best in sweltering conditions crybaby.:rolleyes-41:

just watch everyone,this troll everytime i take him to school with facts,he plays dodgeball and never comes back to address the facts I bring up and goes trolling on another thread i post at quoting me on that ,then when i shoot down his rants,he runs off from that thread waiting to see what I post on a different thread another time later one to post there.

he'll do the same thing on this thread,he wont come back to adress any of the facts i just listed here.

Last edited:

".....extreme heat....."; ........"sweltering conditions".........Good thing SEA doesn't play the Texans next weekend........itsa bad forecast.

uh I believe the texans play INDOORS.

at least I make VALID excuses.at least I dont cowardly run off like you do.Everytime I bring up the fact that the seahawks got beat by QB who has been in the pro bowl a few times and is one of the elite quarterbacks in the league but your cheatriots got beat by a JOURNEYMAN quaterback in the NFL on opening day,that your alleged great defense with alleged shut down corners got tocrched by him,you always run off refusing to talk about that little fact.:lmao::lmao::fu:

Santa Clara losses to AZ today and is heading to the basement of the NFC West.

9ers have scored a whopping 3 pts total in the 2nd half of three games this season to their opponents scoring 49. Bad Berries in the Bay area.

Last edited:
Santa Clara losses to AZ today and is heading to the basement of the NFC West.

9ers have scored a whopping 3 pts total in the 2nd half of three games this season to their opponents scoring 49. Bad Berries in the Bay area.

the off season scandal that kappy was involved in has clearly affected his play like I thought it would.Its obviously on his mind when playing.He hasnt been able to put it out of his mind on the field while playing like wilson has with his divorce.:biggrin:

I knew it would affect him.I could just tell by all his meltdowns in big games like in the superbowl and last years NFC title game that he isnt very good at putting distractions behind him.:biggrin:

Man what sucks is the cards next game I believe is against the donkeys in denver.I say that sucks because I hate it that I find myself having to root for the donkeys to win that game since it will help the hawks get homefield advantage if they do. dont you hate being in this position having to cheer on the donkeys?:mad-61:

Boy that was sweet last night watching kappy go into meltdown mode. three interceptions and one fumble on a turnover.classic.this came against the bears no less who hardly have a good defense and were playing with three injured starters in their secondary and rookie recievers due to injury.the media isnt going to be able to cover up how lousy a team they are anymore after this.:biggrin:

at least I make VALID excuses.at least I dont cowardly run off like you do.Everytime I bring up the fact that the seahawks got beat by QB who has been in the pro bowl a few times and is one of the elite quarterbacks in the league but your cheatriots got beat by a JOURNEYMAN quaterback in the NFL on opening day,that your alleged great defense with alleged shut down corners got tocrched by him,you always run off refusing to talk about that little fact.:lmao::lmao::fu:
meanwhile I see this little alleged truthseeker is still evading that fact here of mine not adressing it.Like clockwork,he is too predictable.:biggrin:

I dont expect this NON truth seeker troll here to come back to this section for a long time,not till the seahawks lose another game so he can be a sore loser again because his heros the cheatriots he picked to go the superbowl and win,just BARELY beat the chokeland faiders at HOME no less.how embarrassing can you get?:lmao:

first his team loses its opener to a journeyman quarterback NOW barely escapes winning by a mere touchdown against the chokeland faiders at HOME!!!!! my how the once great and mighty patriots have fallen.:lmao:

they probably wont even beat the kansas city clowns who really DO play like a bunch of clowns when they play them in kansas city next week,even the kansas city clowns were able to beat that journeyman quarterback in Miami yesterday.so I cant blame him for not showing his face around this section lately.:lmao:

Boy that was sweet last night watching kappy go into meltdown mode. three interceptions and one fumble on a turnover.classic.this came against the bears no less who hardly have a good defense and were playing with three injured starters in their secondary and rookie recievers due to injury.the media isnt going to be able to cover up how lousy a team they are anymore after this.:biggrin:

meanwhile I see this little alleged truthseeker is still evading that fact here of mine not adressing it.Like clockwork,he is too predictable.:biggrin:

I dont expect this NON truth seeker troll here to come back to this section for a long time,not till the seahawks lose another game so he can be a sore loser again because his heros the cheatriots he picked to go the superbowl and win,just BARELY beat the chokeland faiders at HOME no less.how embarrassing can you get?:lmao:

first his team loses its opener to a journeyman quarterback NOW barely escapes winning by a mere touchdown against the chokeland faiders at HOME!!!!! my how the once great and mighty patriots have fallen.:lmao:

they probably wont even beat the kansas city clowns who really DO play like a bunch of clowns when they play them in kansas city next week,even the kansas city clowns were able to beat that journeyman quarterback in Miami yesterday.so I cant blame him for not showing his face around this section lately.:lmao:

It might be a while according to your calculations.. I don't see the Hawks losing for quite a while if at all this season.

It might be a while according to your calculations.. I don't see the Hawks losing for quite a while if at all this season.

I still stand my latest statement after losing to the chargers that 14-2 will be their record.by the time they play the cards in the second to last game of the season,they will have wrapped up homefield advantage so they wont have any motivation for that game in arizona and they will be due to lose by then.

btw,ever notice how that troll non truthseeker,ONLY comes around here to show his face when the seahakws lose? and notice how he keeps evading my fact how his cheatriots lost to a journeyman quarterback who even the kansas city clowns were able to beat up there in the same environment and same situation?:lmao:

Forum List

Back